News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fights, Camera, Action

• 2 Replies

Online presenterfan

• God Member
Fights, Camera, Action
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:32:51 AM »
This programme aired in the UK on channel - 5 Action,  celebrates camera phones which record fights and arguments wherever they occur.   These are usually fights which have appeared on the net and I presume the programmes format may be mirrored in many other countries.   The prog features a resident female psychologist.  In one feature a female worker is is the target of  a complaint from a female customer.  In a surprise ending to this spat the worker lifts her jumper and shows the customer her bare breasts.  On camera our female expert interprets this as saying, I will take you woman to woman! 
An interesting interpretation with a nod to the fact when women spare off they often have hands on hips thrusting their breasts towards each other's as if in challenge.   
When ladies fight on nights out underwear is often revealed and I wonder if this adds to the thrill of the fighters.  I have always thought that women will give each other a flash to provoke a reaction.

Offline Led2

• God Member
Re: Fights, Camera, Action
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 03:12:53 PM »
https://youtu.be/A3gDD3eShWc Like this you mean  ???
Love watching women cat fight

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fights, Camera, Action
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 02:08:17 PM »
This programme aired in the UK on channel - 5 Action,  celebrates camera phones which record fights and arguments wherever they occur.   These are usually fights which have appeared on the net and I presume the programmes format may be mirrored in many other countries.   The prog features a resident female psychologist.  In one feature a female worker is is the target of  a complaint from a female customer.  In a surprise ending to this spat the worker lifts her jumper and shows the customer her bare breasts.  On camera our female expert interprets this as saying, I will take you woman to woman! 
An interesting interpretation with a nod to the fact when women spare off they often have hands on hips thrusting their breasts towards each other's as if in challenge.   
When ladies fight on nights out underwear is often revealed and I wonder if this adds to the thrill of the fighters.  I have always thought that women will give each other a flash to provoke a reaction.

There are always some decent fights on there buddy.