News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

More Wife Fights

• 82 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: More Wife Fights
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2022, 06:10:49 PM »
Want to let anyone following Linda and my fight that it will be Monday before I will be able to continue. But rest assured we are not yet done.
Vanessa, you and your friend Linda were DONE a long time ago.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2022, 07:51:24 PM »
Typical of that sneaking slut Maaureen to jump in from the rear when that whore Vanessa is out of commission and I am hunitng for my red heels  to dance on Nessa's tits.  As for us being done, I want to remind Maureen and everyone else how she pitfiully surrendered to me back when:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=67380.0
(just skip to the ending, some of the nasty details are not entertaining)
You even sent me a message towards the end of that epic:
I concede. I think it's pretty evident that you have me beat. But at least I am not whimpering out and crawling away for my safety like you did when I first saw you and your fat white ass. I think I gave you almost as good as I got. My hope is that your huge breasts will be scarred for the rest of your life. Every time you see the marks I left behind, I want you to be reminded of me. So go ahead and finish out the story, Bitch. And, stay away from my husband and I'll stay clear of yours. What do you say?
Case closed, you have been losing your fights for the last five years, you old whore!  Hisses from Linda

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2022, 06:08:23 PM »
As much as I hate to do this I have to concede the fight to Linda as real life has taken a huge upswing in my time. It would not be right for me to take numerous days in between posts.
Thanks to Linda for being such a nasty dirty (and at times a cheating slut…hey, if you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying right) fighting bitch.
Thanks to everyone else who left comments and to those other readers I just hope we were entertaining.

Vanessa

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2022, 07:21:04 PM »
Hi, I have a question for anyone could have an idea. My wife dislikes a woman of a neighbour couple of us very much. They have already argued verbally twice, and I know that she would like to beat her if it came to it. The neighbor woman also dislike my wife. Any ideas , how I could provoke a fight between the two? .
Invite your neighbors over for some drinks. Try your best to get the wives inebriated. If they dislike one another as much as you say, the rest should take care of itself. Don't forget to clear a spot in your living room.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2022, 02:01:17 AM »
Huh, I turn around for a second to hunt for my heels, as Vanessa is crawling around, and everyone thought the fight was over.
 Nasty and bitchy wives flock up on the community stage to insist that they be the next fighters and completley seperate us. 
On to the next duel is the shout.
I'll catch up to and punish Vanessa next time!
Hope others  have a go at each other here, and I thank Vanessa for her efforts.  It is all good clean (dirty) fun!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2022, 02:34:31 AM »
Linda & Vanessa - This entire message board is a fantasy.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 02:35:28 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline papagala

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2022, 12:44:42 PM »
 :)
Hi, I have a question for anyone could have an idea. My wife dislikes a woman of a neighbour couple of us very much. They have already argued verbally twice, and I know that she would like to beat her if it came to it. The neighbor woman also dislike my wife. Any ideas , how I could provoke a fight between the two? .
Invite your neighbors over for some drinks. Try your best to get the wives inebriated. If they dislike one another as much as you say, the rest should take care of itself. Don't forget to clear a spot in your living room.
Thanks Maureen, I enjoyed your answer  :) :)

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2022, 02:06:16 PM »

What stats are your wife and the other woman? do you think they would be evenly matched? and why don't you casually mention to your wife to be careful around the other woman because you think she could get hurt as the other woman looks like she could take care of herself, and see how your wife reacts.