News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ONE TOO MANY TEENS

• 6 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
ONE TOO MANY TEENS
« on: August 05, 2021, 08:01:32 PM »
ONE TOO MANY TEENS

As a now 50 year old, BiSexual Cougar, I enjoy making love, and dirty fighting (a few) men, and  (many) girls.  I say girls instead of women, because I just love having sex with, as well as dirty fighting the younger females.  I entice them into NHB matches, and suggest winners choice stakes!  I have already lost a teen or two, but I beat an overwhelming majority of them, and my stake of choice is to grind my exposed pussy into their stunned, or eager faces until I have an orgasm or two. 

This time I ran into a barely 18 year old that was extremely fit and toned.  I couldn't resist her nubile, young body, and just knew that I could intimidate and beat her!  I already whipped her mom and ground my crotch into her face, both times.  Why wouldn't I also destroy her daughter?  Like mother, like daughter, right?? 

Please enjoy and comment on this match.  I am really eager for your feedback about the 32 year age difference! 

August 3 @ 10:03 AM
CinnamonCougar: I come to your home and pick you up in order to take you to my secret Private Female Fight Club.  We drive across town and  stop at an old warehouse on the seedy side. I enter the secret door code, and we both enter together.  From there I direct you to a separate dressing room and we will get (un)dressed and meet at the ring in 20 minutes.  We are the opening fight on a "Bring a BITCH to Beat Up Day".  "I will see you in 15 minutes, Mandy.  Remember there are no rules, and no referees.  We fight until the winner says its over!" 

MandaGirl: the amazing old and big woman picking me up.. VERY cute and welcoming, more of a good friend of my mom's or an aunt as we head to the bad part of town that i have only been to a time or 2.  looking around a little concerned as we pull up to the rough looking spot.  I Can’t help but sizing you up as we walk to our dressing rooms... a lovely older woman is there to help me get into my purple lace bra and panties, rubbing me down with a very light sheen of oil.  she seems to be enjoying my muscles maybe a little too much as she gives me hints and thoughts about the rules.  i stand looking shredded thanks to her help.  my hair pulled back into two cute ponytails at the sides of my hair; her idea and I LOVE IT, knowing the crowd will eat it up.  then she tells me; “ITS TIME” ... i take a couple deep breaths as she gives me a little slap on the hard ass cheek and i head out to the ring... the crowd is cheering and yelling as i walk almost through them to the ring .. sliding in and popping out my feet as i loosen up ..   I am 5'5”; 123 lbs.; 32c bra size, and only 18 years old .. rolling my neck and shoulders and firing some shadow punches to loosen up

CinnamonCougar: We are summoned by the loudspeaker, so I quickly shed my bra and decide to come down to the ring wearing ONLY my black thong!    I am hoping that intimidates you!  I run down the aisle and leap onto the apron of the ring, and then in a single motion (not pausing) I leap over the top rope and raise my arms in the air as I make fists!  I strut and wave as the crowd starts to Boo.  Then you enter, and my eyes are drawn to you.  You look sexy, stunning and very strong.  We lock eyes as I come slowly over to you.  "I WILL BREAK YOU!" I taunt, just like the Russian did to Rocky in one of those movies.  Then I come right up to you and wrap my arms around you and give you a BIG hug and then plant my lips to yours and kiss you passionately.  The kiss lasts a few seconds before I separate from you.  "WAIT for the announcement and then ALL BETS OFF!”  "TITS OUT BITCH!"  My face grows sullen as I now stand 5' away from you, my nipples now as hard as steel bullets!  The announcement comes over the PA.  "FIGHT!!!" 

MandaGirl: Hearing the crowd go crazy and look over to your door as i see you come out .. a little shocked as you HOP over the ropes and your landing shaking the entire ring... your full tits on display as you look SOOO big in this ring... I can’t take my eyes off of your chest for a moment and i am a little unsure if i am supposed to have my top off or not... looking around as i see Ms. Robin at ringside as she smiles and raises her shoulders ... i look back as you are right in front of me .. i have to look UP as i get that hug... its soft and comforting and i hug you back.  your tits pressing into my upper chest as i look up to get kissed deeply and for what feels like forever  .. not sure what to do as i kiss back. We are giving a show for the crowd .... you break it and i stagger back a couple of steps... guess we are giving a show here tonight.  i look over to my corner and Ms. Robin is standing there. i go over and turn around and let her unstrap my bra .. she slowly slides her hands over my tits to remove my top very sexually .. making my nipples go immediately rock hard .. i look back at her a little shocked as she blows me a kiss and drops off the apron to the floor... covering my tits for a moment, then letting them show for the crowd and the amazon across from me .. loosening up some as i try to get my head back in the match...

CinnamonCougar: The crowd GASP’s and applauds when they see how young you are, and how over-matched you appear standing near me, and then you take off your bra!  There is an ovation as you stand proud and erect, now topless!  I am a little jealous and come at you, my arms bent at the elbow, claws out.  When I get within arm’s length of you, I feign an over-hand right jab towards your face.  But I stop short, then I continue to throw the right across my body and spin around almost 360 degrees.  While spinning, I now stick out my left arm and use the momentum from the spin to aim a super-fast left fist towards your ribs and left side boob! 

MandaGirl: hearing the moderator YELL FIGHT .. i look over to her, then over to you as you are looking completely different than that soft welcoming, Aunt!  Now there is a killer across from me... i get my hands up and start moving with you .. forward and to the side some, then you come forward.  trying to figure out how much reach you actually have as your jab comes forward.  i get my guard up, but you start spinning and turning. i have no idea what is going on as i step back out of your reach, I think .. AAHHHHA FUCK .. your LONG arm still reaching me .. your clenched fist SLAMS into my full TIT and ribs .. FUCK .. i step back once, then again and then THROW my body into the ropes, I let my training kick in, and the ropes propel me forward, towards you ... SPRIGING back at you I HAMMER my right forearm across those heavy tits!

CinnamonCougar: When I feel my fist strike your breast and ribs, I get wet!  (MMMMM!  I think to myself.)  You then appear to stagger backwards towards the ropes.  "I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY, LITTLE WHITE BITCH!"  I TAUNT.  And then I follow you, ready to pin you against the ropes and work your sweet ass over.  But you come flying off the ropes and despite the blow I landed and the ensuing pain, you come WWE style and drop your right forearm down HARD across my girls!  The pain is immense as my forward momentum made your blow twice as effective.  "UUUUUNGHH!" I Groan as I stop dead in my tracks.  I then just stand there for a second as I process the painful blow I just encountered.  "YOU LITTLE cxnt!"  I SCREAM. as I take two strides backwards while cradling my poor tits! 
(NICE MOVE you sexy BITCH!)

MandaGirl: coming at you as you come at me also i SLAM into you like hitting a brick wall, but i STOP you in your tracks as i stagger back a step to get my footing.  The shot making you finally fall backwards a couple of steps... "GOING TO CHOP YOU DOWN cxnt" i gasp as i get my footing and take one big step at you, then another, not wanting to get too close to you as you aren’t moving TOO quick.. and firing my right foot STRAIGHT towards your bikini line.  trying to HAMMER those rippling abs... wanting to chop this big bitch down!!!

CinnamonCougar: Luckily you give me some time to recover.  The blow you landed, really hurt my Double D's!  I reach out to grab you by your hair as you get just close enough to grab.  But the instant I grab a handful your leg raises and your instep lands perfectly against my labia (as I was moving into you)!  I expel a GASP of air; "OOOOMMMPH!"  My eyes then roll back into my head.  I am in agony from a perfectly placed cxnt Punt!  My knees get wobbly as I start looking for something to hold me up.  I find the ropes and grab it with both hands in tremendous pain! 

MandaGirl: I was firing for those abs but as you, over anxious to attack me, grab my hair, my foot SLAMS up between those legs CRUSHING your pussy... not what i was shooting for but there is a vicious THWAP sound as i kick your wet pussy.  I have a sudden urge to apologize, but the crowd EXPLODES into cheering as my blood is REALLY PUMPING NOW... watching you grab the ropes as that body is on display .. "she puts on a GREAT SHOW doesnt she??? ", i yell to the crowd. then in a sudden move i step forward ducking a little and making fists as i turn my shoulders hard left then right.  firing hooking punches to each side of your belly button.  knowing i need to work the fight out of this big black Amazon. THUMP THUMP THUMP...

CinnamonCougar: The crowd is now LOVING YOU!  I am undefeated in my Fight Club, and have probably beaten dozens of the women watching.  They applaud you, and start yelling for you to FINISH ME!  As I stand at the ropes and you turn my front towards you, I try to cover up.  You now throw a left and right hook into my firm abs!  "UUUNNNNNNF!  . . . . . UUUNGHH!"  Two HARD punches nail my belly.  Only a lot of ab training and firming keeps me on my feet as both punches make my knees wobbly!  “UUUNGHH!  OH GAWD!” You are hammering my belly, delivering BLOW after BLOW!  You finally stop to rest as I hang my head in agony!  “YOU THINK THIS IS OVER, DON'T YOU, WHITE BITCH?!?!"  I am in a lot of pain as I hold onto the top rope for dear life.  But I see an opening, and my right-hand easily slides inside of your soaked thong as I attempt to hook my index and middle fingers inside of your pussy! 

MandaGirl: my fists POUNDING into your guts, over and over, as the crowd goes CRAZY!  but you are BIG and Muscular .. it feels like punching a tree trunk, but i still love it... with you still on the ropes i reach up and grab the back of your neck to get some control of the big bitch pulling your head downward some towards my cleavage. i NEVER see it coming.  my abs FLEX as i feel your hand on them, but then you keep going and slide your hand into my g string .. my eyes go wide open and my body twitches in shock and horror as your big hand is DEEP in my G string and your fingers DIG into my soaked young pussy... “AAAHHHHHHHEEEEE NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”  My entire body is flexed and a look of shock and horror comes over my face as i reach down for your wrist.. “NN’ N’ NOOO WHAT ARE YOU. . .????”  the gasping crowd finally sees what is causing me to panic .. and they ERUPT and scream and yell,  “GRAB HER cxnt!...”

CinnamonCougar: When I first penetrate your labia, I feel that you are now soaking wet!  You must really enjoy beating on this 50 year old.  And only 1 or 2 other teens have EVER had me this bad off before, working my big black ass over!  You are quicker, and strong enough to do some real damage to me.  I should have known, as buff as you are, that you were going to be trouble.  And so now, on the brink of defeat, I rally, doing what I do best, fighting DIRTY!  My nails dig into your soft vaginal walls, as I rake my nails down them as deep into your flesh as I can!  When I reach your moist slit, I then grab onto the waistband of your G string and yank them upwards with as much force as I can muster, in the state I am in.  You seem to lose your composure and so I try to use your G string to steer you into the ropes so that we switch places.  My other hand (left) is now free and I reach for, and try to seize and twist, your right nipple!  "HOW DOES THIS FEEL cxnt?!?" 

MandaGirl: Your fingers dig DEEP into my young cxnt as you are trying to break my concentration by RAKING and CLAWING at my pussy walls.. tears swelling up in my eyes from the shock and burning sensation ... “AHIEHITAAAAAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE”.. your nails RAKING my pussy as you finally leave it, making my body spasm as you grab my G string and YANK it!  the material is pulled deep into my pussy lips making it  TEAR into my clit as you YANK and PULL and turn me around, pressing me into the ropes... my pussy completely eating my little soaked G string!  OH!  My poor young pussy... my body jerking, not knowing what to do .. then,I feel my nipple CRUSHED between your thumb and fingers as i cry out.. B-B- B-B BBITCH!  SLAPPING at your head and face in SHOCK... not knowing what else to do as the BURNING sensation in my pussy is totally shocking! 

CinnamonCougar: As I start to turn the tide of this match, I know I must stay wary.  You are way too quick and so strong for your size!  And I am SO wet from the way you worked my black ass over towards the beginning.  I now know that I want to win and finish this match with your mouth pressed against my soaking wet pussy!  I now seem to be in control, but my body aches from the early beating.  I eventually rip your G string from your body.  But just then, I feel your open hand SMACK into my cheek!  You hit me so hard that I see stars as my head turns to the side.  "YOU ARE A STRONG LITTLE BITCH!  AND MUCH STRONGER AND FASTER THAN YOUR MOTHER!”  . . . (I MADE HER MY BITCH, . . TWICE!)  And saying that I try to stuff your own G string into your mouth and then go after your other open nipple to pinch and twist them both!  And after have you begging for mercy, I will then start twisting them back and forth until you can take no more pain!   
 ("WHO'S YOUR MOMMY, BITCH?!?")

MandaGirl: I’m on the ropes as my G string finally RIPS from my young pussy as the material CUTS past my clit and slit like a fucking sawblade .. crying out in sudden pain .. but getting that shot to your cheek as your slut face SPINS.  MFMFMMFMAMMMAMFMF.. I am still pinned by the amazon against the ropes as one nipple is getting crushed and its almost crippling PAIN!!... then MMFMFMFMFMF. my soaked G string gets jammed into my mouth with the same fingers that were just in my pussy...  the strings now hanging form my mouth as my right hand tries to COVER my tit as you go for my other sensitive young nipple .. my free hand wildly firing 2 high hooking punches towards your face.  just trying to back you off .. blindly punching ... knowing i can’t just let you trap me here and take me apart

CinnamonCougar: The crowd is now at a fever pitch!  A lot of them are booing, because I am now working you over like a Hebrew Slave!  "SHUT UP!"  I yell at the crowd, as I now have both nipples locked between my thumbs and fingers.  I start yanking you BY YOUR NIPPLES now, hoping to spin you around me and slam you, back first into the turnbuckle!  But there is NO QUIT in you!  Your fist come at me wildly, and I have no defense, since both hands are occupied.  The first blow glances off my cheek, but the second one finds my nose and at the angle you hit it, breaks my nose!  A trickle of blood runs down my face to my chin.  I am stunned enough so that in mid spin I release your nipples!  "THIS ENDS NOW, BITCH!"  I SCREAM at the top of my lungs! 

MandaGirl: my nipples CRUSHED in your huge fingers are destroying my tits, as you bear down on them and yank themfrom side to side!  the pain alone is making my legs tremble as you start to YANK me around by my poor aching nipples ... my fists fly and pound into your face as i feel that nose break and see the blood... as soon as i see the blood my nipples are released and i end up landing back first in the corner turnbuckle.  Rubbing my full sweaty and swollen tits as i TRY to rub the searing pain from my chest .. my eyes still full of tears but looking up now with fire and anger in my eyes! as i see the blood dripping from your nose onto your full naked tits and down those rippling abs... i look up at you i lean back on the corner as i throw my arms over the top of the ropes and KICKING my feet up quickly trying to DRIVE both heels into your tits, “HHHIIEEYYAAA”

CinnamonCougar: The crowd cheers wildly at the site of my blood!  A careful approach is not enough to avoid your next attack.  Holding my left hand up to guard my nose, I come cautiously at you.  But this time you use the ropes and elevate your legs horizontally.  You pull your knees into your chest, like a tightly wound spring, so when I come at you reaching again for your injured nipples, you uncoil your very shapely and well-muscled legs, smashing them into my large Double D pendulous breasts!  I let out a loud SCREAM as you literally crush my tits!  This pain is greater than any other you have yet inflicted.  I fall down to my knees cradling my breasts!  Tears roll down my cheeks!  I look up at you with a very sad face, now doubting that I can beat you! 

MandaGirl: the kick lands FULLY into those big, fat tits, crushing them, and it sends you backwards .. as i get my feet under me i lean on the ropes in that corner for a moment. you drop to your knees like someone should be yelling TIMBER.  the crowd is in silence for a moment as they see their champion drop to her knees.   i rub my swollen tits and take a couple deep breaths .. a little blood is still dripping form my pussy lips.  i then move out of the corner, and seeing you on your knees, almost tit height, i SINK my nails into your hair and make 2 TIGHT fists... no words are spoken as i look down on you and with a sneer, THWACK, i fire my right instep into your black soaked mound, POUNDING YOUR PUSSY!

CinnamonCougar: "UUUNNNNNGH!"  I wail as I start now to wonder what will happen if you win this match.  Then “THWACK! Your instep nails my labia again! And then, like a felled tree, I slowly fall onto my side now cradling my destroyed pussy!  I only make a gurgling sound.  The pain is so great now that all I can do is defend.  This extremely sexy teen is not only quicker and just as strong as I, you are also a tremendous fighter with the stamina that only the very young have.  Oddly, I am getting wetter and wetter and I almost cum when a second kick incapacitates me.  THWACK!  I look up at you knowing this fight is over.  "And now, YOU are MY new MOMMY!"
(You own my sorry black ass, baby!)

MandaGirl: the second kick takes you out! at this moment you drop to the mat on your side.. taking a couple deep breaths.  i stand over you.  "Such a big useless bitch" i tease as i raise my left foot and staring into your face as i lick my lips.  then with your fat right tit laying on the canvas i STOMP my foot down with very little mercy in my heart at the moment and CRUSH that nipple into the canvas, brutally... just wanting to get some payback. holding both of my tits and rubbing my hard plump nipples as i do so... then STOMP one more time on your left tit! 

CinnamonCougar: Showing no mercy at all, you stomp on one of my breasts.  I have no more energy, so I just sob as you stomp my other breast and then I turn over onto my chest to shield my girls from any more abuse.  My body is now racked with pain as I contemplate what an angry teenager will want to do next. 

MandaGirl: as you roll over to your belly your tits go flat to the ground .. "i guess she doesn’t like me playing with those fat old tits" i yell at the crowd as i FLEX my arms and they go crazy.  my completely naked 18yo body on display for everyone.  then i step over your body facing your feet and reaching down grabbing them both and YANKING in one quick motion.  LIFTING them and tucking them in my armpits as i pull your hips and mound off the mat as i do it.  your legs are LONG and lower body is heavy, but i manage to get them tucked, then FALLLL back to your upper back... locking a vicious Boston Crab AND CRUSHING your tits to the mat as i sit hard.  CRANKING and BENDING that back

CinnamonCougar: The CROWD is CHEERING at the top of their lungs right now as most of them are taunting me with tired cliches like, "NOT SO TOUGH NOW, ARE YOU BITCH?"  Meanwhile, you start bending me like a pretzel.  With each new pain, I get wetter and wetter.  It is crazy, but losing to one that is SO much younger than me is an unbelievable turn on.  Especially when I stare at your now fully exposed gorgeously sexy form!  I grunt and moan, but truth be told, I am now on the verge of an orgasm!  "EAT ME, BITCH!"  I scream at you, hoping beyond hope that you will stop the torture, and I can maybe kiss your entire body! 

MandaGirl: BENDING and pressuring your perfect body as i sit DEEEP back and PULLLLL those legs wanting to prove a point now.... making sure your legs are tucked tight as i let my left hand move to your thighs and slide between them as i find that soaked G string... and sliding it to the side lightly.  giving your pussy a little RUB .. then TAP, TAP,  before DRIVING 2 fingers DEEEP into you, SLOSHING juices out of you as i do so... and PUMPING them in till my knuckles slam into your ass cheeks

CinnamonCougar: I am SO wet that your fingers are afforded easy purchase into my hungry pussy!  Feeling your fingers, and your shredded G string enter me makes short work out of me achieving orgasm!  I inhale deeply and rapidly as I now cum all over the canvas.  It runs down my leg and forms a decent sized pool of my love juice!  "Let me taste you, Mandy?  . . . PLEASE?"  I now become as a teenage groupie, longing for physical contact and wanting to please my conqueror! 

MandaGirl: giggling as the crowd goes crazy as your pussy instantly EXPLODES.. feeling your body flex i take that opportunity to add a little more pressure to that back as i YANK AND BOUNCE, knowing flexed muscles makes it sooo much more painful... then PUMPING my fingers into you a few more times... "THIS BITCH IS LOOSE... WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING TO HER IN HERE".. I yell before making my hand into a fist and then I start POUNDING your pussy, over and over! my entire little fist smashes repeatedly into your wet cxnt!  I pound it again and again causing not only pain, but also bringing you to a final HUGE ORGASM!  I leave you dripping and semi-conscious as I leave the ring! 

CinnamonCougar: As I lay on the canvas coming in and out of consciousness, and also just plain Cumming, my poor body thoroughly aching, and in agonizing breast pain I smile.  My nose is broken, and I was worked over until Mandy knocked me unconscious.  I opened my eyes just in time to see her leave the ring.  Her fantastic, firm and shapely ass shifted from side to side as she walked.  I scream at her while still lying on my back, in agony and ecstasy!  "I WANT A REMATCH!"  She turns and looks back at me and winks.  Then she vaults over the top rope and into the crowd.  Every person watching wanted her, and tried to give her a hug as she finally disappeared into her dressing room!

Offline Durf

Re: ONE TOO MANY TEENS
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 10:35:55 AM »
So much fun reading this. :)

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 05:45:24 PM »

Thank you Durf.  It was one of the hottest moments in my life.  Every punch to my pussy made me cum more! 

I attached her profile pic for you

D69X

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 02:37:03 AM »
Amazing win Mandagirl!

Offline Durf

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 10:09:35 AM »

Thank you Durf.  It was one of the hottest moments in my life.  Every punch to my pussy made me cum more! 

I attached her profile pic for you

Wow... she looks tough enough. But honestly, I feel it exciting to see cougar mamas pay the debt, hefty... just like you did, Cinnamon! ;)

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 05:41:04 PM »
Quote from Durf:   "Wow... she looks tough enough. But honestly, I feel it exciting to see cougar mamas pay the debt, hefty... just like you did, Cinnamon! ;)

Since this is currently THE latest retort in the  Chat Fight Logs section, I don't think I will get scolded by the watchmen for perpetuating this particular story.  But I would like YOU, DURF (what kind of a name is that?!)  to read the rematch story, located nearby @  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=97787.0 

What cums around goes around! 

AND Manda and I are currently talking about a Final Chapter, coming soon (I hope). 

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 04:26:59 AM »
Now that was a hot story!