News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting Dolls

• 40 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Fighting Dolls
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2021, 02:49:35 AM »
Is anyone also having problems accessing their site at the moment?
It's been working fine for me since the end of summer but the problem occurs really random some people will have problems with the site and some won't periodically. I know when I was having issues there were a few other people I would conversate with that were having similar issues but others weren't and then vice versa

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2021, 06:35:20 PM »
I did for a bit, but it's back to normal now. There was a big ddos attack yesterday that affected a lot of sites and services including Sony, Xbox, Twitch etc. Maybe it was that.

Mikebt - One other point about the FD releases.  I purchased my first 10 videos all in HD Quality.  Then I tried purchasing one as Standard Quality.  It was very good quality and I can hardly tell any difference between HD and Standard.  I download them to my pc only.   You can save 2-3 "denars" by purchasing Standard Quality and therefore be able to buy more videos.  The Standard Quality cost is now only 2-4 "denars" on average, which is a terrific deal.  That's like $6 to $12 per video.
Thanks, that helps. I usually don't care that much about HD quality(as long as the lighting is good) since I also only watch the videos on my PC. Besides, the standard is probably 720p which is still top notch just not the full HD that some people want for watching on a TV.

Mikebt - I purchased the Ines vs Edita bearhug match that you're interested in and I really liked it.  I'm not a pantyhose fan but I'm a big fan of both Ines and Edita.  I just wish Ines would do some fully naked matches.  She did one a while back, but that's all.  It seems she is not willing to do them.   Anastasia, who is one of my favorites too, has also stopped doing full nudity matches.  Such a shame.
Do you remember who she fought in the nude match? So far, I got my eye on three of her scenes... vs Edita, vs Loredana and vs Kim-Ly. In your opinion, who's the toughest fighter on the site? Most people seem to think its Kim-Ly.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2021, 07:22:25 PM »
I did for a bit, but it's back to normal now. There was a big ddos attack yesterday that affected a lot of sites and services including Sony, Xbox, Twitch etc. Maybe it was that.

Mikebt - One other point about the FD releases.  I purchased my first 10 videos all in HD Quality.  Then I tried purchasing one as Standard Quality.  It was very good quality and I can hardly tell any difference between HD and Standard.  I download them to my pc only.   You can save 2-3 "denars" by purchasing Standard Quality and therefore be able to buy more videos.  The Standard Quality cost is now only 2-4 "denars" on average, which is a terrific deal.  That's like $6 to $12 per video.
Thanks, that helps. I usually don't care that much about HD quality(as long as the lighting is good) since I also only watch the videos on my PC. Besides, the standard is probably 720p which is still top notch just not the full HD that some people want for watching on a TV.

Mikebt - I purchased the Ines vs Edita bearhug match that you're interested in and I really liked it.  I'm not a pantyhose fan but I'm a big fan of both Ines and Edita.  I just wish Ines would do some fully naked matches.  She did one a while back, but that's all.  It seems she is not willing to do them.   Anastasia, who is one of my favorites too, has also stopped doing full nudity matches.  Such a shame.
Do you remember who she fought in the nude match? So far, I got my eye on three of her scenes... vs Edita, vs Loredana and vs Kim-Ly. In your opinion, who's the toughest fighter on the site? Most people seem to think its Kim-Ly.

I've also tried both HQ (1080p) and SQ (720p) videos from FD and the difference between them is hardly noticeable.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2021, 11:05:50 PM »
Mikebt - The one video where Ines fights fully naked is FD3561 (vs Loredana).  It's an outdoor match.  I didn't buy it but it looks pretty intense and very sexy.  The toughest and best fighter on FD hands down is Andy.  Nobody these days beats Andy.  Kim-Ly use to be the best but Andy passed her buy.  I believe Kim-Ly has lost all her matches with Andy.  I have not see Kim-Ly in any recent matches so I'm not sure if she has retired.  Andy has been absent for a few months so I'm not sure if she is still there.  Some of the FD women go away for a while and then come back again so it's hard to tell whether or not they have really retired.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2021, 09:16:07 AM »

Ines also had a ring match where she was stripped naked during the match by Crystal (FD3577)

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2021, 05:03:24 PM »
I signed up today and here's my experience with the site so far. Buying denars was simple and it was easy to setup, but I had issues with downloading the first video. The download started and it kept fluctuating from 2 hours to 2 days until it dropped. I signed out and signed back in and tried again and this time it took about an hour to finish. The 2nd and 3rd video took less than 15 minutes to download and it's been quick since. 

I'll look into the Crystal scene, but the Ines-Loredana outdoor match was excellent. Also watched the Andy-Ines match at the gym and yeah, you're spot on about Andy. She absolutely took it to Ines and I doubt anyone can beat her in a regular match.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 05:04:34 PM by Mikebt »

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2021, 06:52:35 PM »
I bought a few vids a while back and watched others- my favourite was always big Petra.

And boy did Andy womanhandle her. Decisive beating ???? I would agree Andy is the best FD these days.

Is Petra still active anywhere?

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2021, 07:01:07 PM »
   From reading the posts. Sounds like FD might have a server issue. If to many fans try and download off the site at the same time it would use up the servers bandwidth and cause everyone to have long wait due to sharing bandwidth. If your the only one using the site then downloading would be faster with no issue.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2022, 12:36:14 AM »
The fighter to beat at FD is still Andy.

She’s got it all. Particularly in the boxing ring.

Andy vs Ines is the dream fight - no clue why it hasn’t happened yet. Both gorgeous, both confident with great bodies that can take a punch - hope they can go at it soon.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2022, 02:13:53 AM »
Andy is the best out of the FD girls, but she lost to Bianca twice (the second match was closer). I think she would beat Ines in any type of match including boxing.

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2022, 09:59:49 AM »
Andy is the best out of the FD girls, but she lost to Bianca twice (the second match was closer). I think she would beat Ines in any type of match including boxing.

That may well be true, I think Andy is pretty much undefeated in boxing. I think Ines would probably give her her toughest fight since Marisa…and IF she can get inside and start working her boobs over like Marisa did, she can win it.  Something tells me that Ines would be able to shrug off hefty punches to her boobs more than Andy, but it’s a fight we really need to see.