News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Prefect take down & Landing -

• 0 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
A Prefect take down & Landing -
« on: January 30, 2022, 04:36:43 PM »
(After having a wild Catty Wrestling....We Both 5'6" 63-65 kg girls get up...& decide to go for a pure Wrestling (Kushti) between us without any hittings)....In slick stripes thongs & bra...M in light Maroon she in Black. 

I m taking it directly from here…

16:03 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: our fingers are cliched very tightly together...Our foreheads clad & started wrestling with each others for a push & prove strength which kept our shoulders at a distance...I try to hook my chin over your left shoulder blade if possible....both trying test each others strengths....Suddenly you push your big hips forward which made me stagger back by a step...I quickly control myself.,,,stretch my left leg back...& dig the ground very had with my right feet....& pushing my right leg up & forward ...try to push you back with my arms...with our wrists clinched tightly over our chest & try to win back my lost ground & territory by this if possible. YT

16:05 She: You successfully put your chin over my left shoulder...I leave the left hand lock and try to grab your left thigh. Also try to put my chin on your left shoulder. I know I can push you back more and so try to do that. Push your chin back through my shoulder yt

16:14 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: As I try to push you back hard & try to regain my territory ...you manage block me very well with your strengths.....I tried hard but you dint allow.....then you try to jerk your left hand free.....I tried to keep it locked in mine...but you managed to break the lock...& try to cross your left hand by trying to grab my left thigh instead my right which was more near to you....I put my all weight forward to block your assault trying to push me further back...by straining hard on my left leg...digging my stretched left leg as hard as possible on ground to stop you...& meanwhile you bent down to grip my left thigh....I slap my chest on your back & try to lock your back if possible with my free right hand now & trying to take my left finger also behind your back hoping it will break your clinch on my left fingers so that i will be able to hold your back tightly under me..with my heavy chest slapped on your back..my left leg stretched back trying to stop you. Yt
16:14 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (You should have countered my move.....Also should have tried to free your hand from my clinch first in step by step...I tried to correct best..np)
16:16 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (hope we will learn very quickly & enjoy best!!)

16:23 She: You break the finger lock and grab my back instead...smart move....I try to break the lock but to no avail. Feel your hard nipples on my back. Bend down to grab your both legs and pull them forward to make you fall and free from the lock...use all my force...get your right leg easily but left leg is a bit back yt

16:31 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You change position of your hands...manage to grip my right thigh with your left which is very close to you.....& now i find you are trying to stretch & grip my left thigh also which is stretched back.....if you manage to grip it i will be at a very bad situation.....I try to struggle & thrust my weight hard on your back trying to press you down with my chin digged hard on your back....& try to move my leg to my left & move my body toward my left ...& if possible try to free my right thigh from your grip & turn myself behind your body to get a bear hug on you from back if possible...lets see if i can do this..or if you can counter my attack. YT

16:34 She: The left leg has gone out of my range and the pressure on my back has increased. The only advantage i have is the right leg. I grab it tight and pull it upwards with all force in one stroke to get you down by breaking your balance. As your other leg is stretched, it would help. Try to stop your bear hug attempt by wrapping my free hand around your back yt

16:42 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I thought it would have been very easy for you if you had tried to pull my strong right thigh close on your chest with your both hands....that would have made me hop & jump on my other leg badly.....but good for me you tried with only your one left hand....& my digged right leg is too strong to be lift like that with one hand.....but you try with your right hand on by back to stop me stepping behind you from sides....as you are pressed under me....Some how both are locked...neither i was good to go behind you as easily nor you could lift my right thigh up with one hand that easily...both are at logger head.....I try to press your forehead back....& try to push you back with my whole strength so that my right legs is free when you get pud back..lets see..Ehhh!! ... YT

16:47 She: It’s not easy to topple you with just pulling your right leg...as I’ve stopped your attempt of coming forward, try to hook my left leg with your stretched one with my right leg tightly digged in the ground...now we both stand on one leg, locked to each other with no hands free. Your forehead increased pressure on my back and I try to push my back, back into your forehead yt
16:47 She: (You can tell me if you’re not liking it)

16:51 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Ok np...I am trying to correct you where needed in my moves....I think you have interest & catching them fast ...hope we quickly understand & do well at both ends...you are good & trying hard so that’s very good so far...)
16:51 She: (Thanks for understanding)
16:55 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Really loved it....Great that!!)

17:02 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: My right & your left leg was near....My left was stretched back...When you see your one hand is not working well on my strong right thigh...you move very wisely hook & locked my right leg very wisely in your right & uproot our both legs from ground...digging your right foot hard on the ground...which made my right & your left legs getting uprooted & wrapped like snakes with each others in front of us....which made our other stretched legs come near to each others ....As our Large chests seems to come close...as i try to wrap my both arms hard around your neck first for a bear hug....& try to drag your head closer to my chest for better leverage....as both dancing on ground on our one leg....YT

17:06 She: Ultimately we both have Come chest to chest and our legs have been hooked tight. You have initiated a bear hug. I don’t hesitate and do a counter bearhug, crushing your ribs with mine. Our sweat has started to mix and rub between us. As you try to get my head to your chest. I jerk and hit my forehead on yours. They get stuck and we both put pressure to crush each other yt

17:13 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Your chests were still at a certain distance as still our legs were wrapped in front of us....but seems we are coming closure...I try to take your head closure to mine for a better leverage...but too try wrap my head around your strong arms....we both are trying to twist & trip each others down on either sides....lets see who manages....seems both cannot balance oneself & may get landed on the ground side by side...with our chests at colliding distance now....I try my best to drag you on my by your neck on my right side & make you fall on my right side on the ground if possible...lets see if you can counter it...& what happens...OMG what a Fight!!! Yt

17:15 She: I feel you pushing me to the right side. Our chests collide. Breasts compress each other. Our equal strengths are cancelling each other. I put all my weight to the left side to counter balance and try to pull your left foot with my hooked leg yt

17:24 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I put my whole pressure on my right side that is your left side & try to push you down on the ground on my right...but both are equally strong....you pull your weight up with your all strength & try to tilt back on your right we both are locked very tight chest on chest....but then you try to increase level of our legs high...which made be loss balance of my other leg & i am sure to fell down...& while falling I wrapped my hands more closed on your head on my chest...so that i can make our giant bodies fell side by side.....& try to keep my free left leg such that when we fall it should be on your waist. YT
17:24 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Perfect Take down!!
(Hey, Mona, will have to leave)
17:25 She: (Should we roll after we fall down?)
17:28 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (As you wish ...but it should be realistic.....but bring us back to the same positions...& CONGRATS !!! to Win the FISRT POINT!!!! Which is not Easy Against me for All Really....Congrates....).....(We Really did Very well if we leave 2,or 3rd move....At the last 4-5 moves...Ohh It WAs Really Calss..Congrate’s)

Want to test World bests