News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MISMATCH!

• 6 Replies

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
MISMATCH!
« on: January 16, 2022, 08:46:32 PM »
Always makes me wonder why a woman would agree to such a mismatch, but it is incredibly sexy!

https://spankbang.com/3fuo0/video/r1ng+div+s+selen

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: MISMATCH!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 12:12:44 AM »
Always makes me wonder why a woman would agree to such a mismatch, but it is incredibly sexy!

https://spankbang.com/3fuo0/video/r1ng+div+s+selen

Ring divas is scripted I believe, so that's probably why. It's a popular fetish and companies play into that. In terms of real wrestling/catfighting, I imagine it has to either do with ego, the smaller/outmatched girl thinks they'll win and they want to prove a point. Or they'll get paid nice or might enjoy losing. It's a touchy thing in terms of real matches since if you hit the outmatched girl too hard, she won't return. I can think of a lot of girls who came and in their first or second match got outmatched and walked away.

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 12:57:35 AM »
You are correct, they are scripted and everything you say is true, but over the years I have seen countless ladies "bite off more than they can chew".  It impresses me and makes me wonder what are some of their motivations, I suspect you have struck upon a few that we believe as men, but I am guessing there are ones that the ladies know all to well!

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 01:45:16 AM »
gotta say, my friend, I don't begine to get why this would be considered at all sexy, except that the women are the standard fantasy level good lookers. what about the action is sexy?  I just don't get it at all. To me it seems boring, and i respect and like ivbnc2avalier, so not offense there, and yes I get 'to each their own' but still..how is this not simply boring?  sorry but it mystifies me, always has. Perhaps it can never be explained to one who doesn't get it instinctively.

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 05:54:09 AM »
Kate, no offense taken.  This video is not representative of what I am saying, it is a staged mismatch, where she is being paid the laydown and take it.  It made me think of ladies, friends of mine who took matches, knowing they are an obvious mismatch.  To me, all women are incredibly sexy in their own right.  Ladies who are fit or fighters or both hold a special place in my heart.  I have always lived competitors, I guess the question is why would a competitive women except a match that she goes into as a heavy underdog?

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 11:29:08 PM »
Kate, no offense taken.  This video is not representative of what I am saying, it is a staged mismatch, where she is being paid the laydown and take it.  It made me think of ladies, friends of mine who took matches, knowing they are an obvious mismatch.  To me, all women are incredibly sexy in their own right.  Ladies who are fit or fighters or both hold a special place in my heart.  I have always lived competitors, I guess the question is why would a competitive women except a match that she goes into as a heavy underdog?

well, one reason is to push herself to excelll to surpass her former self. I have done that.  the other is to give pleasure-- like to a husb in an arranged fight. so she wants to please someone even more than her own ego. the larger question..and a musterious thing..if how peopel find pleasure in being dominated-- in a s trong fight.  In this vid of course the motive is a job....no no not jobber...getting paid. lol

Offline Wicked_Valerie

• Sweet but psycho
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 09:30:02 AM »
Oh poor thing, she was slaughtered from start to finish...
Luckily it's staged...
I really don't like pro-wrestling