News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Worst move or hold?

• 16 Replies

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
Worst move or hold?
« on: January 18, 2022, 01:51:54 AM »
     Was reading a story about a former pro lady wrestler who talked about the moves she hated from the perspectives of pain and those that were embarrassing and even a mention of moves that made them feel slightly aroused due to feeling vulnerable or defenseless.  I am curious how the fighters in this forum wok,d answer those questions!

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: Worst move or hold?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 04:20:32 AM »
I would love to read that story and hear her thoughts. Where can we find the article?

Or if any ladies would like to comment on this topic that would be great as well.

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 05:17:12 PM »
I wasn't able to find the link, it was in a wrestling forum if that helps.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 05:33:39 AM »
Some of the most humiliating that I got put in during my RL times in the ring.   The four below all happened even in one match while wearing the outfit in my picture

Tree of woe - hung upside down in the corner of the ring basically at your opponent's mercy for belly punches, stomps, crotch attacks front wedgies

Gorilla press - you are displayed like a trophy over your opponent's head only to be dropped

{alt}

Mexican Ceiling Hold -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPGaE7GfZ-0

Shattered Dreams position - been in it naked even a couple times, really on display for the fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-M_dTXfmfI&t=3s

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 01:18:17 PM »
Some of the most humiliating that I got put in during my RL times in the ring.   The four below all happened even in one match while wearing the outfit in my picture

Tree of woe - hung upside down in the corner of the ring basically at your opponent's mercy for  punches, stomps,  attacks front wedgies

Gorilla press - you are displayed like a trophy over your opponent's head only to be dropped

{alt}

Mexican Ceiling Hold -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPGaE7GfZ-0

Shattered Dreams position - been in it naked even a couple times, really on display for the fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-M_dTXfmfI&t=3s

The Mexican Ceiling Hold has always intrigued me. Seems like it destroys the whole body attacking the knees and thighs, the back, the abs, and the arms. I have always wondered which body part felt the worst.

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 04:57:25 PM »
I probably should have elaborated better on why I think these are the worst, whether in terms of pain or humiliation.

All of these happened in one match (keep in mind it was scripted for a strip club), me wearing the Iron Maiden top and black thong in the picture where I wrestled as MetaLLatinA against a much bigger stronger woman. 

Tree of woe - happened twice in that match, once while I was in outfit and once completely naked.  Pain factor of the tree of woe is actually pretty bad even if it is planned and scripted, worse the bigger you are.  I was 135 lbs at the time.  There is a lot of pressure on the back of your knees as your body is hung by them in the corner.  Actually hooking your feet in the buckles too relieves some of the pressure by separating the pressure points but at the same time it also looks like my feet are getting trapped in better so I don't escape.   In the first tree of woe, my top as you can see can easily come up and cover my face, expose my tits.  Very humiliating position because it leaves me vulnerable to belly punches, tit attacks, eventually a really nasty front wedgie that I felt pretty good and exposed my pussy lips to the cheering crowd.  With the big woman then standing on my pussy with my thong pulled down for a crotch stand similar to this -

Second tree of woe of the match was for post match - hung upside down naked after I was pinned, thong over my face displayed to the crowd.  My iopponent wiping my top through my pussy and tossing it to the crowd. 

The gorilla/military/overhead press done three times in the match.  Being displayed like a trophy is more humiliating than it is painful but depending on how you get dropped.  One was drop on the chest.  Another was dropped crotch first on the ropes and the third outside the ring among the fans before tossed back into the ring.  .

The Mexican Ceiling hold/Romero hold mixed with a dragon sleeper.  I was still fully dressed but I was suspended by my knees over her feet in the old.  Much like the tree of woe, you are in a similar position with pressure on the back of your knees.  Leaves you exposed, my tits showing again from my shirt coming up.  The move hurts like hell even if you are scripting it.

Shattered Dreams position.  While this match I still had my thong on so it isn't as humiliating while being naked in it, which I have in other matches because it is really showing off your pussy.  I was in my thong but taking front wedgies while in it.   Not a really painful position, it's more the humiliation factor that makes it bad.  {alt}

Offline Jumpin Julie Rock

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 05:38:21 PM »
Much like Carmen, when I pro wrestled, the tree of woe was extremely embarrassing. Totally at the mercy of your opponent. Had no idea how long I'd be hanging upside down.

The shattered dreams.....had it many times where my legs were astride the middle ropes and my feet would get hooked around the rope so the top of them were flush against the rope. It wasn't out of the ordinary to be left like that.

Got pinned many times by the fisherman suplex (Curt Hennig's perfect-plex). Wasn't too fond of it. One leg hooked back and the other leg left bowed out at the knee, leaving the obvious on display for the crowd.

Also, had opponents who would get me on my front side in the middle of the ring and would wrap their arms around me from the backside and mount my shorter frame with her longer legs and the way I'd get grunting, moving my head from side to side, to try and get out of her grasps, it would look like I was taking it doggy-style.

Offline Luv Jobbers

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 01:30:07 PM »
Love Carmen and Julie’s scenarios! How sexy and humiliating. I’d love to see the look on both of your faces as all of those were being done to you!!

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 07:25:23 PM »
Love Carmen and Julie’s scenarios! How sexy and humiliating. I’d love to see the look on both of your faces as all of those were being done to you!!

I have had a couple filmed privately just to see how I looked selling in the past.   Tree of woe, my shirt was over my face in this one so you really didn't see it until the shirt was removed.  Mostly mouth open screaming.  The press overhead - most likely eyes wide open, mouth open with an "Oh Shit!!" look.  Mexican Ceiling hold again mouth and eyes probably wide open screaming.  The shattered dreams position - begging face.   I sometimes wrestled with goth make up on so the black eyeliner and lipstick really emphasized the look even more. 

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2022, 03:46:58 AM »
Getting picked up off the ground by your hair has to suck.  Especially when you can't do anything to help support yourself besides the handful of hair.  OUCH!

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2022, 03:52:55 PM »
Getting picked up off the ground by your hair has to suck.  Especially when you can't do anything to help support yourself besides the handful of hair.  OUCH!

that was often a target with me.  Most of the time I wrestled, my hair was very long and I almost never wore it in a pony tail or braid

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2022, 11:40:19 PM »

that was often a target with me.  Most of the time I wrestled, my hair was very long and I almost never wore it in a pony tail or braid

If your hair was pulled, would you go out of your way to hurt your opponent by yanking on her hair?  Or did you just concentrate on your game plan?

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2022, 07:45:58 AM »
Two of my absolute favorite ladies!  Thank you for sharing Julie and Carmen!  I know everyone has to have so much respect and admiration for the show you put on!  Win or lose, it is always the lady who has to sell a ho,d that makes the match!

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2022, 05:48:06 PM »

If your hair was pulled, would you go out of your way to hurt your opponent by yanking on her hair?  Or did you just concentrate on your game plan?

Most of my matches were booked or scripted so if I was jobbing, I was usually getting pulled around by my hair.  Sometimes as a heel though where I was in a more even match the ref would get distracted by my opponent pulling my hair, I would then go for a Ric Flair style forearm between the thighs on my opponent.  Yes I have also pulled my opponent's hair. 

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2022, 11:49:09 AM »

Most of my matches were booked or scripted so if I was jobbing, I was usually getting pulled around by my hair.  Sometimes as a heel though where I was in a more even match the ref would get distracted by my opponent pulling my hair, I would then go for a Ric Flair style forearm between the thighs on my opponent.  Yes I have also pulled my opponent's hair.

Are any of your matches available for purchase online?