News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Academy Wrestling Forum

• 3 Replies

Offline Kate60

Academy Wrestling Forum
« on: January 17, 2022, 09:23:37 PM »
Hello,

Does anyone know if we can find the old forum of Academy Wrestling with the participation of Bruce and Ariel X?

There were many anecdotes about the matches and the wrestlers

Thank you

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Academy Wrestling Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 11:26:15 PM »
Hello,

Does anyone know if we can find the old forum of Academy Wrestling with the participation of Bruce and Ariel X?

Thank you

I found this, but not sure if it's right. Its not around anymore and on the web archive, nothing showed up sadly. If you find a way to access it or find this isn't it, let me know. I'd love to read the stuff. I wish I had got involved in the academy sooner, as I have so many questions about the matches of Academy or the girls and sadly, there aren't really any way to have them answered anymore since most of the girls disappeared or have moved on with few exceptions.

www.thenakedwrestlingforum.com/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 11:27:58 PM by MaskedBunny »

Offline Kate60

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 05:14:43 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately the link does not work or redirect to spam  :(

Offline clandestino

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 04:12:11 PM »
Hello,

Thank you

I found this, but not sure if it's right.

www.thenakedwrestlingforum.com/

That is definitely what used to be the old Academy Wrestling forum. I remember it well.