News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who Has The Weakest Wife or GF????

• 6 Replies

Offline Drake

Who Has The Weakest Wife or GF????
« on: March 18, 2022, 03:34:08 PM »
I just reunited with a girlfriend from years ago.  ;)

I think she must be the weakest girl on earth. She's 4' 11" and around 90 pounds. She's Asian and very petite. She has chronic asthma and gets winded just walking out to the car. She is such a weakling and I love her.

She's also very, very jealous and possessive, making her an ideal candidate for a catfight!

And she has spoken in the past about fighting to defend against any women who have an interest in me.

I'm sure that she would totally lose if she actually got into a fight with pretty much anybody.... LOL!

So I'm nominating her for weakest jobber girl!

Any other competitors for that title?

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Who Has The Weakest Wife or GF????
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 06:01:05 AM »

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 09:23:46 AM »
I am Weaker

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 10:39:56 AM »
My girlfriend is weak.  She can't open the bottles and barely lifts 10 kg. She Besides, she wouldn't even think about fighting with anyone.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 08:47:35 PM »
You can find plenty such Indian girls with height not more than 5ft and weighing hardly 50kgs. Irrespective of size the cats are wild.

Offline AnitaSpanking

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 12:43:52 PM »
Interesting post. I've dated girls that were muscular and strong that got destroyed in fights vs "weaker" girls. That is in a weight room they would be able to lift much more weight than the girls that beat them up. (sometimes badly).  That being said the weights don't hit back and often the weaker girl has better cardio stamina,flexibility, fighting knowledge, just plain craziness or any or all 4 of these things.

So weaker or stronger in the weight lifting sense doesn't always correlate with fighting ability.

Really? Being "muscular and strong " doesn't give you an advantage?

And you're saying you've dated "muscular and strong " girls that all got beaten up by weak girls? Really?

That certainly hasn't been my experience.

Hmmmmm.....

Offline sender

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 02:02:36 AM »
sounds like your g.f. a keeper .