News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female members: What event in your life made you like catfights?

• 10 Replies

Offline Abacust

Often times something happens early in your life to trigger a specific kink. So what happened that triggered the love of catfights for you?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:07:37 AM by Abacust »

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Re: Female members: What event in your life made you like catfights?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 10:37:41 AM »
Often times something happens early in your life to trigger a specific kink. So what happened that triggered the love of catfights for you?

For me it was the "Miller Lite Catfight Girls" when I saw the commercial for the first time.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:59:10 AM by Trib_Queen_Julia »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 12:12:57 PM »

Seeing two attractive, athletic, older girls who I admired go at each other aggressively with fists during a neighborhood flag football game.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 01:39:24 PM »
i was known as a late bloomer in school and was teased a lot
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Britishcupcakes

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 11:43:55 AM »
I’m not sure, I always watched wwe as a kid but only when the women were on screen and this was the during the era were womens wrestling was just hair pulling and slapping.
I first noticed my excitement for fighting when I saw two older and alpha girls in school trying to destroy eachother in a wild fight, I used everything I saw them do in my first school fight

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 12:09:08 PM »
Seeing real fight between young blonde and brunette or watching female fights in The amazons-war goddess movie...

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 10:03:03 AM »
The reaction I got from the boys at school after some of them watched me fight in my first ever fight.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2022, 07:29:33 PM »

Seeing two attractive, athletic, older girls who I admired go at each other aggressively with fists during a neighborhood flag football game.
Who won that fight?

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2022, 07:32:04 PM »
I’m not sure, I always watched wwe as a kid but only when the women were on screen and this was the during the era were womens wrestling was just hair pulling and slapping.
I first noticed my excitement for fighting when I saw two older and alpha girls in school trying to destroy eachother in a wild fight, I used everything I saw them do in my first school fight
Who won that school fight? Did the loser cry?

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »
The reaction I got from the boys at school after some of them watched me fight in my first ever fight.
Can you share the details of the fight?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2022, 10:33:39 PM »

Who won that fight?

Neither girl gave, so there was no official winner/loser.  But one of the girls who had had a bit more of an edgier upbringing--at least part was spent in a foster home--got more clean hits in to the face, and when people talked about it after they implied she had won.  Split decision, I guess.

No one went looking for a fight with either of them afterwards, though.