News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The blowjob in the swimming pool

• 1 Replies

Offline Bron Kley

The blowjob in the swimming pool
« on: January 17, 2022, 11:10:06 AM »
Hey, this might be more of an erotica story, but since I'm 'fighting' for a prize from Delilah ,I still wanted to post it here. Feel free to leave feedback.

"Hey, hurry up though, I really need to tell you something before my girlfriend comes back" Sven says.

"Okay" I answer and go to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I think I know what he wants to tell me. Whenever Sven starts like this he tells me what sex action Delilah has thought up for him again. Delilah was already on her way to the supermarket before I arrived, so this is probably the best time to tell me about Delilah's latest action. These tales are, among other things, the reason why I find Sven's girlfriend so attractive. But even before I learned from Sven how creative she is in bed, I was attracted to Delilah.

Long brunette hair, mostly she wears her hair combed back. An attractive body, plump breasts, I am taken but this woman is too hot to ignore. Especially when I then hear about her bedtime stories.

I met Sven a year ago while studying, through this I also met his girlfriend, but I have rarely seen. That's why it's always a special moment for me when I meet her.

I would be lying if I said that I haven't already imagined sleeping with Delilah. This is unfair to my girlfriend Lisa, but I can't change it.

I take a breath and walk back into the living room, I'm curious to see what he has to tell me this time.

Sven is in the middle of his narrative and I am hungry for Delilah again. She has topped herself again with her latest action.

"Delilah is already a master of blowjobs anyway, but this time she did it to me in the swimming pool. She kept diving down and sucking my cock while her head was underwater. I was so impressed with how long she could hold her breath," Sven told me.

I imagine how awesome that blowjob must have been. She must have sucked his cock very hard, plus she must have held her breath for a long time. It's so hot what she does for him. I wish Delilah would give me that blowjob someday. This woman is so damn attractive, it's a waste that only Sven gets Delilah's hot action.

Half an hour has passed. After Sven praised Delilah's blowjob skills for a few more minutes, we turned on the TV. Then I hear the door lock and I feel my cock hardening again. Just the thought of seeing Delilah, the woman with these hot ideas, right away again makes me horny. Delilah enters the living room.

"I have all the ingredients. Bron, will you come to the kitchen then?"

"I'll be right there," I reply. Shoot, I remember that after the two of them invited me over, I promised Delilah that I would help with the cooking.

But how am I supposed to do that with the boner she's giving me?

I quickly jump up and head into the hallway. I try to take a breath and not think about Delilah while I wait for my cock to swell down again. A little later I can finally enter the kitchen, but the sight of Delilah makes me horny again. That long brown hair that she has put back. I see her lips as she smiles at me, those magical lips that could also give me that awesome blowjob. I quickly sit down on the dining room chair, trying to take another breath.

"Hey Bron, I didn't mean you should watch me cook, you could help out and cut the carrots."

I don't know how to get to the cutting board on the kitchen counter, Delilah would see my boner. Besides, I can't stand up neatly with the stand.

"I can't stand up right now. I'll help you in a minute."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. I'll help you in a minute."

Delilah smiles sexily at me, not helping to get rid of the boner. She closes the kitchen door and walks toward me.

She puts her hands on my thigh and turns me towards her. Delilah moves her hands closer and closer to my cock. What is happening right now?
She rubs the bulge that has formed on my jeans.

"I understand why you don't want to get up. Am I the reason for this?"

"I...um," I don't know if I should admit to her.

"I know you find me attractive, I always see the way you look at me, you can admit it".

"Yes," I answer. I can't hide it from her anymore.

"I didn't know that just my presence would make your cock swell."

"Well, Sven told me..." but then Delilah interrupts me.

"He told you about the blowjob, didn't he? He's been asking me all the time when we can do it again. Would you like to get that blowjob too?"

"YES," I say clearly. I don't understand why Delilah is offering this to me, but of course I accept the offer.

"Sorry for you, but my sexual skills are only for my boyfriend, so unfortunately there is nothing you can do to get this blowjob," Delilah turns away again.

The tone in her last sentence tells me that she very well sees a way for me to get that blowjob.
"What do you want me to do?", I ask.

"Well I think only my boyfriend deserves my underwater blowjob. It's my thank you for fucking me so well. But if there is a man who fucks even better than my boyfriend and gives me a great evening, then I can imagine thanking him with a blowjob in the swimming pool as well."

"Oh I fuck better than him."

"Anyone can say that. I want to feel it."

"Now here in the kitchen?"

"Of course not. You book something nice for both of us. Just don't think about inviting me to some cheap hotel. Where we're going, of course, there should be a pool for us alone. If you manage to convince me that you fuck better than my boyfriend and give me a nice evening, then you will get this underwater blowjob."

I am overwhelmed by this offer.

"Is good. I'll book something."

"It's best to book accommodation from Friday to Saturday. I will say for Sven that I will be on a business trip that day. So not a word to my boyfriend."

"Yes of course. I'll find a place to stay for Friday."

"Good, now that that's settled you can get up and cut the carrots.“

Delilah is right, I don't have to hide my boner from her anymore. I get up and help her prepare the pasta.

When I get back home in the evening, I directly look for a place to stay on Friday. I could not think of anything else for the rest of the day. I would never have thought to get once the chance to fuck Delilah, and now not only that is possible, no I even get the blowjob in the swimming pool, if I do well.

Delilah will like the accommodation, I am also willing to spend a little more money for it.

After a longer research I find a very expensive, but cozy penthouse via AirBnB. On the terrace is a swimming pool, whose outer walls are made of glass. If things go well for me, this will be the place where Delilah blows my dick.

It's Friday and I'm already in the penthouse. I've already prepared everything and I'm eagerly waiting for Delilah to arrive.

A little later the doorbell rings. I open the door and actually see Delilah standing in front of me. She has put her long brunette hair back. She is wearing a long gray coat, but she will not wear it for long, just like the rest of her clothes, I will take care of that.

She smiles at me and enters the penthouse. She hangs her coat on the coat rack and says "let's see what you have booked for us tonight.“

I stand in front of the bathroom mirror and take a breath. I have really gone all out in the last few hours to get this blowjob from Delilah. I sit down on the toilet lid and review the evening.

After Delilah looked around the penthouse, she said to me that the penthouse was quite good. I should go into the bedroom and wait for her. I remember the wait felt like an eternity, even though it was probably only ten minutes.

But when the door opened, the sight Delilah offered me excused the long wait. For the first time I can look at Delilah's body almost completely naked. Only her black bra and panties she still wears. As if this sight was not already hot enough, Delilah has put on her sexy smile again, which is impossible to resist.

"Well Bron, are you ready to give me the best fuck of my life?"

"You don't even know what's coming. You will hardly be able to catch your breath as hard as I make you moan.“
Delilah laughed and replied, "Cute."

"So why don't you take off the rest of your clothes? Then we can start right away," I said.

"I'm not going to make it that easy for you. You'll have to make me let you take it off. Do you think I'm going to let you see my naked tits before I know you're worth it?" she replied.

Then Delilah continued, "You've been hoping to spend a night with me for a long time, haven't you? I can tell by the look on your face. Tonight you'll get the chance, and you know what to expect if you're better than my boyfriend. Work hard, I want you to really give your very best, because I haven't given any other man the chance to earn that blowjob yet. Just don't make me regret this exception I am making.“

Delilah smiled at me and continued "The nights with my boyfriend are fantastic, I can't imagine how you are going to top that.“

She was trying to provoke me and it was working. I was desperate to prove to her that I was better than Sven, even though I knew her last sentence was a lie. She would hardly have made me the offer if she didn't trust me to fuck her better.

I walked up to Delilah and pressed her against the wall. This moment felt so good because I never thought it would come to this. I was overly motivated to get the blowjob at this point, but I also knew that if I didn't make it, at least I'd go home with a memory of a horny night with Sven's girlfriend.

I grabbed the brunette beauty through her hair. She smiled at me sexily. She made sure with her hands that my panties fell to my ankles.

"Let's see what you're offering me here," Delilah grabbed my already stiff cock and stroked it.

"Not bad at all. I hope you can handle him well too.“

"I'll be very happy to show you how good I am.“
Then I started kissing Delilah. Delilah went for it and put her hands on my back. I grabbed her ass and the brunette jumped on top of me. I carried Delilah to the bed and threw her on it. Delilah propped herself up on her arms and smiled at me.

"Come here" she said sexily to me.

I got on the bed and on all fours got on top of her. I pressed my lips to hers again and lay on her. I let her feel my body and I felt hers too. Unfortunately, she still had her bra and panties on. I knew that these clothes would only bother me. I had to get rid of her clothes first. I laid Delilah on her stomach. I wanted to try something that Lisa always liked and hopefully would work on Delilah.

I looked down at Delilah who was lying on the mattress with her right cheek.

"What are you going to do to me?", Delilah asked me sexily.

I stroked her hair behind her exposed ear and gently caressed her earlobe. Then I bent over her and began lightly biting her earlobe. Delilah began to moan. She likes it. This is just a little taste of the night I would give her, I thought to myself.

I straightened up again and undid her bra clasp. I turned Delilah over onto her back again. I grabbed the bra and pulled it off the brunette. Delilah helped me by raising her arms.

I looked at Delilah's plump breasts and got horny. Her breasts are bigger than my girlfriend's. I put my hands on her tits and enjoyed massaging her breasts. Delilah moaned at the beginning, but as time went by I let up because the sight of her breasts distracted me too much.

Delilah grabbed my hands and pushed them away from her breasts. She said "Hey, we are here for you to pleasure me, not play with my breasts".

Delilah was right. Her breasts are impressive, but I was in bed with her because I wanted this underwater blowjob. I couldn't get away from her breasts, though. I had to find a solution. So I grabbed her breasts again and started circling Delilah's left nipple with my tongue. The brunette's moans gave me the confirmation to continue. I continued circling and massaging her right breast in time. Then I flicked her nipple with my tongue and Delilah moaned loudly.
"Oh yes," Delilah moaned and put her hands to the back of my head. I now turned my attention to Delilah's right breast and circled her nipple here as well. Again I flicked and the brunette moaned. I continued licking her breast, but Delilah moved her hips, aggressively rubbing her cxnt against my cock. I understood immediately, she wanted me to finally take off her annoying panties and finally fuck her. My tongue wandered along her body until I reached her panties.
I took her panties between my teeth and pulled them off her. In front of me now lay Sven's girlfriend, completely naked. She smiled at me, she already had at this time desire for more and waved me with her index finger to her. I lay down on top of her and rubbed her pussy with the flat of my hand.

Delilah moaned and I quickly realized that she was wet. I guided my cock into her cxnt and was only too happy to hear Sven's girlfriend moan again. Delilah put her hands on my back again. Everything depended on this moment. I had to fuck Delilah better than her boyfriend ever did to get that blowjob. I moved my hips and pushed my cock into her cxnt again and again. Delilah moaned, she seemed to like it. As time went by, I got harder and harder and faster and faster.

I bit her in between on her lower lip, looked at her and became directly horny at the view. As we approached the climax, Delilah clawed at me, I felt her fingernails until I finally came and she came a little later. I and Delilah were already sweaty. I ran a hand through her hair, I liked that she is already so sweaty, I hope she still holds out, because I have a lot more planned with her.

Delilah took another minute before she could say anything " That was pretty good, let's see what you can offer me when your cock is ready again.“

"Why wait for that? I'm not done with you yet," I replied.

I laid down with my head between Delilah's legs.

"What's this going to be...I...ohhh," Delilah moaned as I began to work her cxnt with my tongue.

I put my hands on her thighs. Then I slowly wrote her name with my tongue. Delilah couldn't stop moaning at these long names.
Then I sucked on her cxnt, Delilah kept moaning and put her hands on my head. She wanted me to keep going. I wanted nothing less than to give her the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. I didn't know if I was already better than her boyfriend, but if I overwhelmed her with the orgasms, I thought, hopefully she would realize very quickly that I was better.

I heard her moaning harder and harder, she tensed her legs and I made her come a little later, Delilah wanted to relax again but I wasn't done with her yet. I continued my tongue work, I wanted to make her come again, this would bring me a big step closer to my goal. I was starting to worry about Delilah, as hard as she moaned, but I kept going and made her come again a little later.
I straightened up again to give Delilah a break, who needed it after this action. I lay back down next to the brunette and I liked seeing her so exhausted. She was all sweaty and fingering herself through her damp hair.

"Am I better than your boyfriend now?", I asked her.

She just smiled at me and pushed me onto the bed. Then I saw her make her way to the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to freshen up," she said and left the bedroom.

Surely she was just trying to keep her poker face, I thought to myself. I was almost 100 percent sure at this point that I was going to win this blowjob.
So I sat down at the edge of the bed and waited for Delilah to enter the bedroom again. I wanted to surprise her.
It was a while before Delilah returned. She opened the door and presented her naked body to me again. She seems recovered again, was no longer sweaty, but it won't stay that way for long, I thought to myself. I walked up to her and started kissing her. Again the brunette put her hands to my body and kissed passionately. I brought her to the wall. Again I rubbed her cxnt with my hand and prepared her for me to penetrate her again.

I pushed my cock into her cxnt again and Delilah couldn't get out of moaning from the start. I kissed her again and again during the fuck, drove through her long brunette hair, Delilah liked it. I made her moan harder and harder. She put her hands on my ass. She wanted me to make her come again. I had Delilah where I wanted her.

"Do I fuck better than your boyfriend?", I asked Delilah. But she just kept moaning. "Say it, only then will I let you cum".

Delilah was too horny to get the orgasm at that moment, I could see it in her face.

"Yes damn it," Delilah moaned.

I had made it, Delilah would give me that underwater blowjob. But I wanted to focus on making Delilah come before I would really enjoy it.
I fucked her faster again, Delilah moaned, she clawed at me. She was pulling me harder after all, her stillness signaling to me that she was about to come. Just a few more pushes and then my cum squirted into her. Delilah gave a long moan.

Delilah smiled at me and said "That was good. Put me on the bed."

I turned Delilah to the bed and threw her on it. She took a breath and seemed happy.

I went into bathroom and freshened up.

Now that I've reviewed the evening so far, I can't wait for Delilah to finally give me the blowjob.

I head back into the bedroom.

"I think it's time for my reward," I say.

Delilah is lying on the bed, but seems to have recovered.

"Of course,“ Delilah replies, "go ahead and get in the pool, I'll be right there.“

I prop myself up on the edge of the swimming pool and enjoy the view. I have to distract myself somehow, because it feels like an eternity to wait for Delilah. But then I hear the patio door open. I turn around and see Delilah, wrapped in a bathrobe.

She still wears her long brunette hair loose. She smiles at me and gets closer and closer to the stairs of the pool. I can hardly wait for her to stand right in front of me and suck my cock.

She takes off her bathrobe and presents me her naked body again, which I now know much better than I ever hoped to.

She walks down the steps and smiles sweetly down. She dives into the water and swims towards me. I watch her swim right towards my cock. I look down and see what I've been fighting hard for all evening. Delilah's mouth is close to my cock. She gives it a quick kiss and then pops up. With a swing, she tosses her wet hair back and smiles at me.

"Are you horny already?" she asks.

"Surely my stiff cock is answer enough.“

"Enjoy the following. I have to admit, you earned this," Delilah says smiling at me.

She moves close to me and says "And hold on tight to the edge of the pool.“

Delilah dives back into the water. I grab the edge of the glass with my hands.   I look down and notice Delilah taking my cock in her hand. Due to the fact that the outside walls of the swimming pool are made of glass, any onlooker can watch as this woman gives me the hottest blowjob of my life.

She rubs my cock for a brief moment and straightens it out. I can imagine that it is difficult to take my cock in my mouth and swallow little water at the same time, but Delilah apparently masters this art. Delilah starts and sucks on my cock, which makes this blowjob even better. She sucks my cock. The blowjob is even better than I imagined.

I'm relaxing here in an expensive penthouse in a swimming pool while Delilah sucks my cock underwater. I watch Delilah as she pleasures me. I notice that my legs are getting weak, so that's why I should hold on. I can feel Delilah making a real effort to give me a fantastic blowjob. I am glad that she is serious about her promise to suck my cock.

Delilah reappears after a minute. She takes a breath and says "Do you like it?".

She rubs my cock again with her hand

"You're doing really well.“

"I hope it doesn't get too horny for you. If you need a break let me know.“

"You are welcome to continue."

Delilah takes another deep breath and dives back under.

She takes my cock in her mouth again, sucking so hard as if to create a vacuum. I look down at my cock again, still trying to realize what is happening here. Delilah sucks so incredibly well. She additionally massages my balls with her hand and I can't help but moan.

After two minutes Delilah reappears and takes another deep breath. But she doesn't forget to massage my cock during this break.

"I hope you feel my gratitude for this evening.“

"Yes I..." then Delilah interrupts me with a kiss. I would like to grab her hair, but I don't dare let go of the edge of the pool.

Delilah ends the kiss and smiles at me sexily.

"Get ready for the grand finale. I won't resurface until your cum squirts into my mouth.“

That sounds like a hot challenge that Delilah has now set for herself.

She takes another deep breath and dives back under. I hold on to the edge of the swimming pool again and prepare for the final spurt. She takes my cock in her mouth again and sucks hard again. She sucks hard, again making sure that no water enters her mouth. Delilah sucks faster now, she massages my balls, giving me the best blowjob I've ever had.

I look down at Delilah, I watch this horny brunette sucking my cock and it makes me even hornier. Delilah sucks faster and I finally cum. Delilah pops back up and puts her hair back.

"Very hot," I moan, exhausted from this blowjob.

"Thank you, I think that makes us even for tonight.“

Delilah smiles at me and walks towards the stairs of the pool. She leaves the pool step by step and I can look at Delilah's ass again. Then Delilah disappears into the penthouse.
I am pretty exhausted by this blowjob and the effort I had to put in to get this one. I get out of the pool and dry off. I'm going to go to bed and sleep.

The next morning when I wake up, it takes me a few seconds to realize where I am. I remembered that I am in the penthouse where I had one of my hottest nights. Delilah is fantastic. Fucking her felt so good, and in addition to that, her blowjob was incredibly good.

I turn to the side, wanting to kiss Delilah, but she is no longer in bed. Yesterday, I still noticed how Delilah lay down in bed after me. She was also exhausted from last night and just wanted to sleep. I get up and go to the large living area. Again, Delilah is not to be found, but instead a plate of sandwiches and a note.

"Thank you for last night. Enjoy your breakfast and check under the plate. Kiss Delilah."

So she's already left. I was hoping to extend my stay here at the penthouse with her, but I guess nothing will come of it. I lift the plate and find an envelope underneath. When I look inside, I can't believe my eyes. Delilah has left me several nude photos she took in her apartment. A fantastic gift for that night.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 11:10:29 AM by Bron Kley »

Offline Wrestling_dick

Re: The blowjob in the swimming pool
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 01:03:45 PM »
Wonderful story.

I'd love to receive a blowjob like that!!