News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

good old tv show catfight

• 9 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
good old tv show catfight
« on: July 24, 2022, 10:57:14 PM »
For anyone out there old enough to remember the original tv show, Mission Impossible, there was an excellent catfight between Barbara Bain and another actress who's name escapes me.  Here's the catfight link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ShybRCxTE

Offline rin753

• God Member
Re: good old tv show catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 02:46:42 AM »
Here's a true story about that fight.....

I always watched MI on Friday nights and of course they had coming attractions for the next episode at the end of every show.  So the catfight was prominently featured in the coming attraction.  For me it was 7 long days waiting for that episode.  But Friday did eventually come and low and fucking behold it was a 2 parter and the fight was in the second part. 7 more days of waiting.   Good God!

And then to top it off when the next Friday rolled around and I did get to see the fight, it was a fake fight (both the gals were members of MI) to distract the bad guys.  A definite cock block for me.

Rich

Offline dscott3558

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 04:16:35 AM »
The blonde was MI regular Barbara Bain.  The brunette was the late Mary Ann Mobley, a former Miss America from Mississippi.

Offline diane p

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 05:51:46 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW-Z8U9Cwc
heres some from soap operas
if you scroll down there's some you might hadn't known about

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 06:05:07 PM »
I recorded this fight and later tried to edit out the cutaways.  It was virtually impossible, but I tried and tried.  Eventually, I just had to settle for what I had.   Whoever did this editing job is a genius, IMO.  Thanks for the find. 

Offline diane p

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 08:43:24 PM »
scroll down you tube from the video there's some others you might like
you be surprised from daily soap operas  there was some I haven't watched  anyway enjoy

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 08:59:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW-Z8U9Cwc
heres some from soap operas
if you scroll down there's some you might hadn't known about

Apparently, it is a private video and I cannot get access to it. :-[

Offline diane p

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 10:06:03 PM »
i watched it other day someone made it private  :-[
I wish I could send you link to other videos of soap opera fights if you can type in soap opera catfights that might help

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2022, 11:45:46 PM »
JT, I don't know why you can't access the link.  I just tried it again, and I had no problems.  Here's the link to the page of the person who posted it to yt.  Maybe you can access his/her page, and subscribe to it.  It might allow you to access it.  That page has many, many tv and movie catfights, most of which I had not seen.  Good luck.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Piv9eNB8jCEdZv_34XzWw

Rich, I got a chuckle out of your reply about waiting patiently for the fight only to have to wait another week.  I know it was a preplanned fight to distract the guards, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable for me.  They did a great job of creating their diversion.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2022, 11:50:40 PM »
I tried the original yt link I initially posted for the MI catfight, and it does, indeed, come back saying it's private.  But I think if you go to the link for the person who posted the vids, and subscribe to his page, you may be able to see it.  I just went to that link and I had no problem.