News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for females for mixed cyber match on Trillian

• 1 Replies

Offline WillFight2Win

• I Will Fight, I will be victorious
Looking for females for mixed cyber match on Trillian
« on: October 09, 2023, 08:14:07 PM »
I've recently started to do roleplay fights.

My name is Will(iam), I'm 29, grandparents were immigrants from Ireland (mom) and Spain(dad), 5'8" and 165lbs (as of this morning). I don't have preference about winning or losing depending on the setting and tone we are going for in the match. I prefer matches being a back and forth between us instead of just a one side stomp with no resistance.  I prefer women who are older than me but that's not a deciding factor on who i fight. Im looking to play as myself so i would rather you do too (I don't share pics, just a lookalike, and don't expect pics),  I don't RP celebrity fights. I like having stories for my matches as it makes me feel more engaged and makes for a fun experience rather than just jumping in and fight.

About the matches i am open to almost everything "wrestling" but these are most popular for me.

Wrestling/grappling
Fantasy settings
NHB

All of these include erotics during the match, from fingering, tit play and sex holds. The amount of it depends, again, on the setting, but it's never just sex so we can talk about how much are going for, but i usually like to mix it asap as long as the situation fits.

Here are other things that i like if possible:
Ring or mat setting
Age difference(I can be either younger or older (must be 19 or older)
Sex holds (either applying them or receiving them)
Family fights (stepmother/stepson, stepsister/stepbrother)

Trillian: billythakid

If you  may be interested in trying and believe we can be a match add/message me on Trillian.

Offline IntenseKate

Re: Looking for females for mixed cyber match on Trillian
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 08:27:57 PM »
oh yeah..count  me in!  I am msintense at trillian...and kateintense at chatfighters..my profile is there.  I messed up my account here so no profile yet.  5=7 145lb 35yold.