News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Candace or Markus from MWO and CWFF

• 14 Replies

Offline chained66

Candace or Markus from MWO and CWFF
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:07:58 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some help contacting Candace or Markus from MWO and CWFF to see about getting some of their old videos for purchase.

They made some of the best videos with breast attacks I've ever seen. Especially the ones with Toni.

If anyone had any way to contact either one of them I'd appreciate it. I have heard there was some unfortunate situations involved with those closing up but I'd hate to see it keep their work out of the public realm any longer.

Thanks so much

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Candace or Markus from MWO and CWFF
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »
Check out Toni vs candi aka also Kelly Thomas in mwo best body video best real breast attacks ever. Wish I could tell you where to find it

Offline chained66

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:45:11 PM »
That's why I want to contact them. Nothing from either company is online to be had anymore. I want to give them my money lol

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 02:00:31 AM »
Not true they are out there on a clips site someone posted where but I cannot remember try Diane the vallyerki.

Offline chained66

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 02:16:20 AM »
I'll search that tonight. If you can find them for me I will be forever greatful and open up some videos from my collection for you.

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 02:56:27 AM »
Search my previous posts it there somewhere.

Offline chained66

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 04:40:54 AM »
I looked through and saw you mention the candi vs Toni fight but there is no link I could find in your posts or in the topic you mentioned the match in. Do you mind tracking it down for me?

Thanks so much

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 04:53:12 PM »
MWO films was awesome!! They did have some of the best videos out there.  Candace, Toni (my favorite) and the other girls took some real punishment back in the day.  Once I stumbled into that website, my love & interest for catfighting took off!! If anybody knows anything about what they're up to these days or has links to any of the old fights, I and others here would be grateful!

Offline chained66

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 06:24:55 AM »
Still looking for any help contacting these folks or if anyone has videos to trade of theirs I would be equally interested. I want to give these people my money lol but if trades are the best option I've got a big collection and would give whatever videos people are after to get these.

Thanks

Offline chained66

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 11:42:17 PM »
Still no luck contacting these folks. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated. I really want to give them my money lol

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 01:49:26 AM »
Hello

Yes, try Diana the Valkyrie, as has been said.

She may appear to be disinterested at first, but I'm reasonably sure that if you explain your reason for asking...and say that you want to buy some...you could well find that she is helpful.

Good Luck!!

GG

Offline chained66

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »
I got in touch with Diana but unfortunately she doesn't have any contacts for them or any ideas of how to go about it.

Any other ideas? I would love to get my hands on them. Sucks to think they are gone forever.

Offline sr3k

• I love catfights!
    • Check out my artwork!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 10:22:02 AM »
I've been also trying to track them down, but with no luck so far. Candace was my absolute favorite and I bought a shitload of clips with her in them.

This Clip4Sale store is their latest thing that I know of, but it has been inactive for years. http://clips4sale.com/calzona-female-fighting-association

I really hope that they would make a comeback.

Offline sr3k

• I love catfights!
    • Check out my artwork!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2021, 06:00:13 PM »
I had to resurrect this old thread, because Candace just made a comeback!

There are two brand new clips available with here and hopefully there's a lot more to come. After all these years Candace still looks absolutely amazing  :o

You can buy the clips at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/142271/mwo-belly-punching-and-fetish

Give Markus a follow on Twitter and show him some support https://twitter.com/marksworldorder

Offline sr3k

• I love catfights!
    • Check out my artwork!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2022, 05:45:42 AM »
And now Candace herself is starting a new company ????

You can follow her on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Candace1281219