News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Naked wrestle/catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Naked wrestle/catfight
« on: January 23, 2022, 06:41:13 PM »
The hyper adrenaline rush these two have experienced in the past when they've had catfights is something they both want to repeat. The erotic flavor that flows through their veins adds a layer of excitement to today's anticipation. These two will be going after each other naked, in front of their husbands on the mats at Peaches house. They have agreed on a submission only match with the winner having 15 minutes to do as she pleases with the loser, and an hour with her husband too. So you can be sure they'll fight long and hard. As you can tell from the photos there will be assets to attack. One thing for sure; their husbands will be excited too. But the question for you is: Who will win?
HG Hunt

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: Naked wrestle/catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 07:16:00 PM »
Peaches methinks.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 09:52:03 PM »
I’m going with Patsy to win and make Peaches eat her hairy pussy… Speed

Offline creja

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 10:29:53 AM »
Patsy will unapologetically destroy Peaches

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 11:34:40 AM »
To me, this will be a rough choice. Love those hairy bushes.

Offline soflant

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 07:18:11 PM »
The hyper adrenaline rush these two have experienced in the past when they've had catfights is something they both want to repeat. The erotic flavor that flows through their veins adds a layer of excitement to today's anticipation. These two will be going after each other naked, in front of their husbands on the mats at Peaches house. They have agreed on a submission only match with the winner having 15 minutes to do as she pleases with the loser, and an hour with her husband too. So you can be sure they'll fight long and hard. As you can tell from the photos there will be assets to attack. One thing for sure; their husbands will be excited too. But the question for you is: Who will win?
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline soflant

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 07:19:48 PM »
Any chance of a rematch between these two super sexy ladies? Can you please provide more photos? Thanks....
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.