News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chubby Collision - Anne explores a new hobby

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Chubby Collision - Anne explores a new hobby
« on: February 21, 2022, 04:52:38 PM »
"Are you watching that pig stuff again?"
My wife stood behind me, grinning. She had just come out of the shower and was naked when she reached over the back of the couch and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her fingers played with my nipples as she looked at the laptop.
I had my stiff cock in my hand and just open pictures of fat girls having a belly punching fight.
Her thick firm DD nestled against the back of my head and I moaned loudly. I suddenly came violently and my cock sprayed quite a few loads of cum over my belly.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
Anne laughed heartily and continued to play with my nipples, pressing her tits against my ears until my orgasm had subsided.
"It's a new thing that you're looking at pictures of fat fighters now. You're usually only into women with muscles.
I shook my head vehemently. "No. Nonsense. I've always liked that."
My wife was also very curvy and currently weighed 120kg. Big tits, big belly, big ass. That pretty much hit the spot.
"Do you want me to fight for you like that?"
I thought I had misheard.
"Yes, that would be awesome. Are you serious?"
"Yeah, sure. Organize me an opponent and the fun starts!"
Anne went back into the bathroom, not without playfully punching her big horny belly and wiggling her gorgeous ass at me.
The next few weeks passed and I feverishly searched for an opponent for her. All chats and ads in forums led to nothing, because the potential opponents were just too thin. I wanted a BBW for her.
So I had no other choice but to write to a catfight site from England and promptly I got an answer, but not quite as I thought. I wanted a private fight, but after I sent pictures of her, they were dying to have her in a fight video.
What surprised me even more was that my wife agreed to wear a mask. I was hot and cold at the same time at this thought and so we booked two plane tickets to London and already three days later the fun could begin.
We drove to a private house in the suburbs. Completely inconspicuous, it lined up in a long row in front of brick houses with small front gardens.
Anne looked at me nervously. Should we really be doing this? Was she getting cold feet?
But finally she rang the bell and only a little later a curvy brunette opened the door to us. She was wearing only a bathrobe that was open a bit and my breath caught in my throat. Part of her large breasts, the thick belly with stretch marks and a wet bush were visible.
"Hi, I'm Polly. I just got out of the shower so excuse my outfit."
Was she doing something to cover herself? No. She shook my wife's hand, then mine, and her robe slid even further to the side, exposing her fat left tit.

My pants were already tingling and when I saw that the breast still had a large bruise, I was completely hard.
She first led us into the living room and offered us a coffee. Gratefully we accepted and she told us how she had started offering catfights for friends of fat women three years ago with a friend. More and more friends joined in and by now it was her job to produce these films and she was also still in front of the camera herself.
"Take your clothes off! Show me what to expect!"
Anne put her cup down on a small table and slowly undressed in front of us. She pulled her shirt over her head and Polly got to see her bare belly first. It was quite thick and showed some tears in the fabric and stretch marks.
Polly came closer and stroked it. "Hmmm...a lot of men want to see that. Very horny!"
She walked around my wife and unclasped her bra. Her big DD natural tits were revealed and Polly grinned with satisfaction. Her fingers skittered over the big atria and my wife's nipples got hard and piled up.
Polly opened her robe and took a size comparison of their bust sizes.
I groaned unintentionally and my cock bulged my jeans immensely. Polly breasts were at least a G cup and significantly larger and heavier.
My wife was a bit shy and nervously said goodbye to the shower for now. Polly, meanwhile, led me to the large garage in the backyard. It was a day in August and very warm.
In the hot garage, a young man was at his PC, checking three cameras.
"My nephew Nick." Polly briefly introduced us and I had to gulp at the idea of her being so cavalier about showing herself as an aunt to a family member. Polly assigned me a seat at the edge of the room while she put on a leather thong and warmed up on the mats. However, I unabashedly watched Polly warm up, admired her expansive curves, and made some small talk. I learned that they produced about 20 films a year.
Again and again I felt my cock twitching in my pants at the sight of her. What a sweet ordeal!
I was mega nervous while waiting for Anne, who came almost 15 minutes later. When she took off her robe I saw that probably in the shower the same thong was ready for her, only in red. Both ladies were now topless and my wife was warming up as well. I went to her, massaged her shoulders and spoke to her courage. Then she put on her mask and Nick asked the fighters to come to the center of the fighting area.
"So for my sake, let's get it on. There's nothing fake here. Every hit means pain. We have a match scheduled where you take turns working each other's bellies and breasts. Whoever can't get up at the end loses."
I gulped as I realized the severity with which the two were about to fight. Anne looked at me and I saw uncertainty in her eyes.
Polly began to tease and insult her and I understood it was part of the show. My wife's English wasn't the best, and maybe it was for the best. So she went right into the attack.
SMATTTTT! Anne had lashed out, giving her opponent's left tit a resounding slap. The heavy tit flew into the middle of her chest and Polly groaned, because where the hand had hit there was already a big bruise from previous fights.

I sucked air between my teeth as Polly immediately countered:
WHAM! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Two huge slaps hit the outsides of Anne's plump breasts, brutally ripping them inward and eliciting her first cries.
Polly's nephew kept full camera on it, even as Polly punched my moaning wife hard in the belly button immediately after.
"UNGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Anne writhed briefly and the flab wobbled, but she stood firm.
A whole series of punches followed: left-right-left Polly's fists rammed into her stomach and drove the air out of Anne's lungs. Her belly and bare breasts quivered as she sank to one knee, moaning and holding her stomach. Sweat formed on her forehead and her back was already shining too. I was so horny that it hurt in my pants because my cock had nowhere to go.
Polly laughed at her, put her hands on her hips and looked down at her.
"Wow bitch! That's it?"
But at that moment Anne came in with a massive fist from way down low. The uppercut rammed into Polly's fat belly, lifting her up. She staggered back and Anne got to her feet, grabbed Polly by the hair and pulled her screeching opponent into a knee kick.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! UNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! Polly's eyes bulged as my wife's knee chased into her fat belly, digging deep into her fat. Polly leaned forward, holding her stomach, and immediately collected the second painful kick to her dangling left breast.
WHAMMMMMMMMMM! The huge G-cup breast thudded it hard against her ribs and Polly flew backwards against the wall where it hit loudly.
She snorted in pain and held her breasts, gasping.
"Fuck!"
Nick couldn't get his mouth closed either and I saw that he was stiff too. Polly and he seemed very surprised by the power behind the counter. He filmed his aunt writhing and then took a close-up of the ass my wife had turned towards him. Polly massaged her chest while Anne stood sideways in front of her, already ready for the next attack. She tried a kick, but Polly caught her leg in mid-air.
"Shit!" Anne cursed, but immediately got an elbow in the chest before Polly pulled her leg up further and she couldn't keep her balance. SMATTTTTTTT! 120kg hit the mat and my wife's opponent still had a firm grip on her ankle. She caught up and kicked the inside of her stocky thigh with full force.
UNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Each hit further weakened her tendons and ligaments. Her whole thigh quivered under the kicks, and the last one rammed into her vulva with force!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
My wife was writhing on the floor and I was clenching my fists like I was fighting myself on one hand, but on the other hand I was totally stiff and loving how they were dishing it out.
SMATTTTT.....WHAMMMMM.........SMACK.......

"HUAAAAAAAARKKKKKKK..........OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
Polly kicked at my wife, who was rolling on the wrestling mats in front of her. She hit their backs, sinking her foot hard into their stomachs several times and once even into their right tits. Their pads quivered with each new hit and the heat in the garage made the fighters sweat profusely. The buxom bodies shone and red marks remained where Polly had hit.
Polly grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her rudely back to her feet. SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! As soon as she was up, her knee crashed into both dangling breasts, throwing her back onto her ass in a high arc.
"UNGHHH!" Anne landed on her back panting and breathing heavily. She held her breasts and Polly grabbed both legs this time. The next low blow was clearly to be expected, but Polly was caught cold as my wife yanked her legs free and rammed them into her attacking opponent's fat belly at the same time.
Polly screamed and flew backwards, hit hard. She turned ashen and doubled over as if she was about to throw up. Anne had kicked tremendously hard and Polly was now lying on the floor next to her.
Anne and Polly slowly got back on all fours. Their big natural tits dangled under them and sweat beaded along their buxom curves and dripped onto the floor. Their asses the horny thick cellulite butts quivered as they struggled back to their feet.
Anne was limping from the hits to her legs, Polly could barely stand up straight after the heavy kick to her stomach.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! They both smacked into each other head on, fat tits and bellies ramming into each other before they wrapped their arms around each other and groaned as the Bearhug pulled them tighter and tighter.
I estimated Polly to be another twenty pounds heavier than my wife, but Anne had considerable muscle under her flab. She lifted Polly a few inches off the ground!
ARHHHHHHHHHH! Her voluptuous opponent moaned as she piled the masses of tits between them! Polly udders were bigger, but Anne's nipples harder and so the bust fight was not so easy to decide.

Both now grabbed each other by the leather thong and weighed themselves against each other through the ring. Belly to belly, bosom to bosom they gave each other wedgies!  They shrieked, gasped and sweated like crazy. Even my shirt was already soaked in sweat.
This power-sapping Bearhug went on for several minutes until Polly suddenly heaved Anne up, threw her over her waist, and SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....she slammed into the mats.
She lay on the floor breathing heavily and Polly leaned her forward exhausted, hands braced on her thighs. Both pairs of tits were badly reddened. Polly had a bit of an advantage and as Anne rolled onto all fours, she kicked her hard in the side of the stomach. WHAMMMMMMMMMM! The force made my wife cry out and lifted her a few inches.
WHAM! A second kick kicked her dangling chest violently against her ribs. Oh my! My wife had to take it. Then her hair was grabbed and she was pulled to her knees. Polly stood in front of her, teasing her with words like "bitch" and "cxnt" before kicking my wife's breasts with her knee. SMATTTT....SMACKKKK.....WHAPPPPPPPPP.......the udders bounced, and the tit flesh bulged around her opponent's knee with each hit. Anne's arms hung limply at her sides and she was too weak to counter. I watched helplessly as Polly worked her tits and pulled her back to her feet after several hits.
She stood behind my wife, wrapped her arms around her and grabbed her tits. The red sweaty breast flesh oozed out between her fingers as she suddenly lifted Anne up!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She used her tits as handles and with incredible strength threw her 120kg body backwards with a boobplex over her shoulder.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Sweat splattered and Anne hit the mats hard behind her opponent with quivering curves. Oh...my....God.....
After the long scream, she was silent and didn't move. Her breathing was fast and ticked off, her eyes closed. On her breasts you could see the handprints of her opponent.
Polly lay across her body as if wrestling on TV and hooked one leg.
She counted slowly to ten herself. I had no idea of the rules, but I assumed it was customary here to count out the opponent. But at nine, my wife raised her shoulder and suddenly threw Polly off!
She looked very surprised, because she had not expected any resistance. She pulled Anne by the hair on the legs and already flew again her fists in the thick belly that it clapped only in such a way. BAPPPP...SMATTT....the belly shook and Anne moaned with every hit. Suddenly an uppercut hit hard into her right tit, jerking her upward and sending her staggering backward hard hit.
She fell into my arms and suddenly I was in the game. I caught her and Nick filmed my sweaty wife hanging limp and heavy in my arms. Polly rammed her fists into her already badly reddened belly and sides. BAPPPP....WHAMMMM....SMATTTTT! Her flab quivered and trembled under the punches, and Polly destroyed my wife's well-padded abs piece by piece.
What an incredibly arousing moment this was! I felt Anne almost naked body, bathed in sweat! I felt how hard the blows boxed into her belly, how painfully her tits were made to fly. With each hit, her horny ass pressed against my erection and coupled with her moans, I came violently.

I bit my lips and made my moans sound like I was having trouble keeping her luscious body on its feet. My cock spurted in my pants like a geyser, soaking my boxers with incredible amounts of cum.
WHAPPPPP...UNGHH....SMATTTT....OUFFFFF....
Her tits were literally glowing, whipped from right to left and back by endless slaps and boxing blows. Bruises and sores formed and Anne's knees went soft.
She went down, sucking air into her lungs, and Polly gave her a little break.
"You make a good punching bag bitch! What do you think? Can your wife still take it?"
Polly was getting me excited. She stood in front of us, hands braced on her wide hips, her big shiny tits bouncing slightly. Just the question of whether my wife should keep fighting was special. Was it up to me to decide? Nick held the camera on me, waiting for an answer as well.
"She hasn't given up, has she?"
Polly grinned, took aim and kicked her over both DD tits! SMACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!
"GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!" Anne's tits exploded in pain under the force and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Polly leaned over her, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a wet kiss. Without question, I got her tongue in my mouth. I grabbed her sweaty giant tits with a moan and kneaded myself with pleasure. Anne was among us and suddenly mekrte what went off: Her opponent took her man!
She clenched her right fist and SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT she drove hardcore into the pussy of the Gegenrin.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Polly cried out, but before she could protect herself, Anne had already slammed her fist into her pussy for the second and third time in a row.
Pale faced, Polly went to the floor and writhed while pulling the thong out from between her labia.
Anne struggled to her feet, took a little run up and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Polly got to feel her 120kg with a brutal ass bomb! Anne landed on her fat belly and partly on her breasts! Shockwaves made the bacon pads of the two voluptuous fighters quiver and I was fascinated and shocked at the same time.
Polly was writhing in pain and looked like she was almost going to throw up after that landing. Anne stood next to her, placed her foot between the thick udders and started counting in English. 1...2...3...4...10!
I applauded and gave her a big hug! Nick asked if he could have more victory poses, and Anne gladly granted it. Again and again she put her foot on Polly's tits or belly while tensing her biceps.
Once she even slapped her plump sweaty ass cheeks and Nick was allowed to film it all.
He also recorded the redness, bruising and swelling on her breasts as sweat ran in rivulets down her luscious BBW body.
I was so incredibly proud of my wife.....

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: Chubby Collision - Anne explores a new hobby
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 01:10:12 AM »
 Love it!  Such great stories!

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Chubby Collision - Anne explores a new hobby
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 08:40:52 AM »
Love it!  Such great stories!

Thank you very much. My Intention is always to also include the "heavy girls" and average women to this Circus since they also have their Fan base.