News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carrie Underwood vs Selena Gomez 3

• 0 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Carrie Underwood vs Selena Gomez 3
« on: March 07, 2022, 04:13:48 AM »
   It’s only been a few months since Carrie lost her second match to Selena.  She was both embarrassed and excited at the losses to Selena. She had always considered Selena attractive and she was turned on when Selena say on her face each time. She wanted some revenge against her for the humiliation of being fucked in front of her husband.  Carrie’s husband Mike, on the other hand enjoyed watching Selena, beat and sit on Carrie’s face.  Carrie was looking for some redemption against Selena so she could prove that she can fight and beat her in a match.

“Hey Selena, it’s Carrie again. I hope you don’t have anything to do the next couple of weeks.” Said Carrie as she spoke to Selena on the phone.

“Why is that? Are you looking to be an opening act for my future tour?  Or is it that you want to be my backup singer and dancer?  I’ve got a few new songs coming up.” smirked Selena.

“That’s not it, Selena.  I’m looking for a rematch.  It’ll be me sitting on your face and having my way with you afterwards.” Replied Carrie.

“Is that so, Carrie?  You must be eager to lose to me again.  I bet you love being under my ass.  You didn’t resist at all or try to throw me off when I planted my ass on you the last couple of times.  I do have to admit that I do have one sexy ass.”

“You’re hilarious, Selena, thinking that you’ll beat me again.  You’ll be my bitch when I’m through with you.” Snarled Carrie.

“Since you’re so adamant about facing me again, let’s make this an interesting match, shall we?  If I win, I get to sleep with and fuck your husband.  If you win, I’ll be your bitch.  Does that sound good?” said Selena as she checked herself in the mirror, especially her own ass.

“That’s fine with me Selena.  You won’t get the chance to fuck Mike.  Get ready to be taking my orders.  I’ll see you at our match.” Said Carrie as she hung up the phone and went to find Mike in bed already getting ready to go to sleep.  Carrie strips naked as they lock eyes.  She climbs into bed with him and started to kiss him.  She slowly stripped him naked, much to him enjoyment before mounting him and started to ride his cock.  Both Carrie and Mike enjoyed their time together that night as they made each other cum many times.

A couple weeks after the phone call, Carrie with her husband Mike and Selena Gomez arrive at the gym that they had the last couple of matches.  Mike gives Carrie a kiss on the lips and a slap to her ass before heading to the stands: “Good luck, sweetie.”

“Thanks, hon.” Smiled Carrie as she kissed him back before stripping down to her two-piece orange bikini. She puts her hair in a ponytail and heads to the ring.  She shakes her arms and legs as she begins stretching.

Selena stripped down to her own two-piece black and white striped bikini.  She puts her own hair into a ponytail before entering the ring.  She stretches a bit and looks over to Carrie as she steps to the middle of the ring.  She smirks as she looks at Carrie: “Why don’t you make it easy on yourself and lie on your back?  That is where you belong; on your back under my sexy ass.  I can’t wait to have your Mike’s cock inside of me.”

“You’re so full of yourself.  You’ll never get the chance to fuck him.” Carrie snarls as she finishes stretching and steps to Selena.

As Carrie goes to lock up with Selena, her eyes widen a bit when Selena grabs her shoulders and leans back, places her right foot on her stomach.  Selena rolls onto her back and flips Carrie over.   Both Selena and Carrie get to their feet and turn to face each other.  Carrie sends out a right hook to Selena’s head.  Selena is able to duck underneath the punch and counter with a few punches of her own to Carrie’s stomach.  Carrie staggers back a couple steps before gathering herself and sending a right kick to Selena’s ribs.  Selena adeptly catches Carrie’s leg and holds it against her side before sending her own kick between Carrie’s legs.  Carrie screams in pain from the kick.  Selena kicks Carrie’s pussy again followed by a kick to her gut before letting go of Carrie’s leg.  She chuckles as she sees Carrie drop to her knees and then fall to her side holding herself.

“You’re in for a world of pain, Carrie.  I’m going to enjoy beating you in front of Mike before I smother you out and humiliate you again.” Selena smirked as she grabs Carrie’s head and knees it a handful of times.  Carrie groans with each knee hit to her head.  After her last knee, Selena brings her knee up and past Carrie’s head.  Selena holds her knee up for a few seconds until Carrie leans her head back to look at her foot before slamming down to her face and forcing Carrie to fall onto her back.  She then stands at Carrie’s side and brought her right foot up and started to kick and stomp Carrie’s side.  Carrie groans and her body jolts with each kick and stomp.  After a dozen kicks and stomps, Selena stops and bends over.  She grabs Carrie’s hair and pulls her up to her feet.  Selena keeps her left hand in Carrie’s hair and brings back her right hand, balls it up and drives it deep into Carrie’s gut.  Carrie’s cheeks puff up, her eyes bulge out, groans in pain and she hunches over a bit.  Selena grits her teeth a bit as she yanks Carrie’s hair up a bit as pulls her fist out and deep gut punches Carrie once again.  Selena leans her head in and whispers in Carrie’s ear: “You’re a weak ass bitch.”  Selena takes her fist from Carrie’s stomach before twisting Carrie’s hair turning her back to the center of the ring.  Selena lets go of Carrie’s hair and sends a handful of punches to Carrie’s chest and head.  Carrie grunts with each hit to her head and chest as she slowly staggers back. After the punches, Selena sends a front kick to Carrie’s stomach making Carrie double over from the pain.

Selena smiles as Carrie holds her stomach in pain.  Selena then grabs Carrie’s head in a tight headlock.  Carrie weakly grabs onto Selena’s waist as Selena raises her knee into Carrie’s gut and chest.  Carrie groans, her ass jiggles and her body jolts with each knee.  Selena smirks overs at Mike who has a smirk on his face and a hard-on: “I see you’re excited at what’s going on, Mike.  It’s ok to whip it out and start stroking, I don’t mind.”  Mike nods at Selena’s comment and undoes his pants.  He slides it off a bit to reveal his shaft and slowly starts to stroke his massive cock.  After a dozen knees to Carrie’s chest, Selena releases the headlock on Carrie’s head and grabs her hair.  She sends a high right knee to Carrie’s head snapping it up and straightens her body.  Selena takes a second to look Carrie over and smiles seeing the look of pain and defeat in her eyes.  “I’m going to enjoy finishing you off and fucking Mike and from the looks of it, you’ve already accepted your fate.”  Selena sends a pair of hooks to Carrie’s head snapping it from side to side.  She followed the punches with a kick to her gut bending Carrie over.  Selena knees Carrie’s head again making Carrie straighten up and stagger back a couple steps.  Selena then steps forward, jumps in the air and swings her left leg out slapping her foot on Carrie’s face making her twirl around as she staggers back to the corner.  Selena presses her advantage as she turns sideways and sends a high right kick to Carrie’s chest sending her flying back into the corner.  Carrie groans as she hits the turnbuckle, breathing heavily and holds onto the ropes to keep herself steady.

Selena smirks and struts towards Carrie: “You should have taken me up on the offer of surrendering when you had the chance, Carrie.”  Selena unleashes a barrage of punches and knees to Carrie’s torso using it as a punching bag.  Carrie grunts and her body jolts with each hit to her body.  After half a minute of doing this, Selena reaches around Carrie’s back and undoes her top and slides it off revealing her breasts.  “You have such nice breasts, but they’re not as good as mine.”  Selena then takes her own top off to reveal her own sizeable breasts smirking as she does.  “Nod if you agree my breasts are better than yours.”  Carrie groans as she watches Selena take her top off and talks.  After a few seconds, she nods slightly making Selena chuckle a bit: “That’s right bitch, they are superior to yours just like I’m superior to you.”  Selena then reaches out and grabs onto Carrie’s breasts and starts to dig her nails into them as she mauls and twists them.  The sound of Carrie wailing in pain makes Selena’s smile grow.  As she keeps up the pressure on Carrie’s breasts, Selena steps up onto the middle ropes before releasing Carrie’s breasts.  Carrie painfully looks up at Selena knowing there was more pain to come.  Selena soon starts sending left-right hooks to Carrie’s head snapping it from side to side.  Selena takes her time punching Carrie’s face, smiling seeing Carrie’s head snapping from side to side, groaning in pain from each punch.  After a minute of punching Carrie’s head, Selena stops to see Carrie’s bruised and bloodied face before grabbing Carrie’s throat tightly with her left hand.  Carrie gasps for air as Selena steps back down to the mat.  Selena then knees Carrie’s pussy hard several times with her knee making Carrie scream loudly in pain.  Selena then releases Carrie’s throat and watches as she slides down in the corner resting her head on the second turnbuckle and spreading her legs open.

“The match is nearly over Carrie and my ass will once again be planted on your face, smothering you out.” Smirked Selena as she took a step back.  Selena places her thumbs under her bikini bottom and slides it off.  She looks over to Mike and shakes it for him and can see he is enjoying the show and nearly at a climax.  She winks at him before turning her attention to Carrie.  She pats her ass cheeks as she steps towards Carrie before turning around and grabbing the top ropes.  Selena lowers her ass onto Carrie’s face and starts to rub her ass against Carries face slowly and sensually.  Carrie is in no condition to stop Selena and in fact is enjoying the feel of Selena’s ass on her face.  Eventually, Selena slides her ass back further engulfing Carrie’s face in between her cheeks as she continues to sway her ass from side to side.  Carrie lets out a soft moan as her nose is now nestled up against Selena’s hole.  Selena smiles smugly as clenches her ass cheek and keeps swaying her hips.  She keeps doing this for a couple minutes before stopping for a brief moment.  She then takes her ass off Carrie’s face and turns around to see Carrie breathing heavily and red faced.  “It’s time to end this match.”  Selena smirks as she reaches out and grabs Carrie’s hair.  She pulls Carrie to her feet and pulls her to the middle of the ring.  She then thrusts Carrie’s head between her thighs and squeezes.  She takes a moment before leaning over and wraps her arms around Carrie’s waists and hoists her upside down.  She lets the blood rush to Carrie’s head before dropping to her knees.  Selena quickly grabs Carrie’s hips and thrusts forward, pushing Carrie onto her back.

Selena looks and winks at Mike: “Go ahead and climax when you’re ready.”  She then slowly stands up and steps forward to straddle over Carrie’s prone body.  She looks over her shoulder with a pompous smirk: “Your husband will climax at my victory over you and there’s nothing you can do about that.”  Selena then slowly sways her hips back and forth as she lowers her ass onto Carrie’s face, spreading her own legs apart in the process.  It doesn’t take long before Selena quickly envelopes Carrie’s face with her ass depriving Carrie of precious air.  Selena smiles as she fixes her hair, then flexes her biceps and winks at Mike as he climaxes.  Her smirk grows as she watches Carrie breath slowly and body weakly twitches as she slowly loses consciousness.  Even after Carrie goes unconscious under her ass, Selena stays seated on her face for a little while longer before standing up.  She turns around and places her right foot between Carrie’s heaving breasts and flexes again.  She looks to Mike with a confident smirk: “Bring my bag of goodies in the right.”

Mike puts his pants back on before grabbing the bag and went into the ring.  He puts the bag down next to Selena before leaning in, wraps an arm around Selena’s waist and kisses her while she’s still posing over Carrie.  As they kiss, Mike slides his hand down to Selena’s ass, caresses and grabs it while they kissed.

“It’s time I have some fun with her and embarrass her some more.” Smirked Selena as she broke her kiss with Mike and looked down at Carrie.  She steps next to Carrie’s legs before reaching down and slides her bikini bottom off to reveal Carrie’s full nakedness.  She hands the bottom to Mike as she reaches into her bag, grabs a bottle of water and a 10” ribbed strap-on dildo.  She opens the bottle of water and straddles Carrie’s body.  She smirks bitchily down at Carrie as she pours some water on Carrie’s face: “Wakey, Wakey Carrie. I’m not done with you, yet.”  Carrie shook her head and groaned as the water poured onto her face and heard Selena’s voice.  Selena closed the bottle and handed it to Mike before placing her right sole on Carrie’s face: “You can start by kissing and licking my sole.”  Carrie obeys Selena as she starts to kiss and lick Selena’s sole.  Selena smiles as she slowly slides her sole all over Carrie’s face feeling her tongue and lips.  They tasted a little sweaty, salty and dirty.  Selena was enjoying seeing Carrie on her back worshipping her foot.  She kept sliding her sole all over Carrie’s face until it was clean.  She kept it on Carrie’s face for a moment before taking it off and placing her left sole on Carrie’s face: “You’re doing such a good job, Carrie.  I’m glad you’re not resisting me at all.  In fact, it seems like you’re enjoying this.”  Selena’s smile grows as she slides her sole on Carrie’s face.  It doesn’t take much longer before Carrie finished cleaning off Selena’s sole.  Selena then pulls her foot off Carrie’s face and steps off Carrie.
“Get on your knees and start kissing my feet.  You can suck on my toes and clean between them too while you’re at it too.” Ordered Selena.  Carrie got to her knees before Selena and bows her head.  She promptly starts to kiss and lick Selena’s right foot.  She takes her time worshipping Selena’s foot as she starts from the ankle and makes her way down to her toes.  When Carrie makes it to Selena’s toes, Selena lifts them up a bit and wiggles them: “Make sure you do a good job on my toes, bitch.”  Carrie sighs a bit as she takes Selena’s big toe in her mouth and begins to suck on it and lick it.  Selena lets out a soft moan watching Carrie worshipping her toes, feeling a sense of dominance swell inside of her.  One by one, Carrie went from toe to toe sucking and licking each of them.  As she went from toe to toe, she also licked in between them as well making them as clean as she could.  Once Carrie finished with Selena’s right foot, she brought her head to Selena’s left foot and repeated the whole process over again.  Once she finished with Selena’s feet, Carrie sat back and kept her head bowed down.

“Now that you’re finished with my feet, it’s time you worshipped my sexier and superior ass.” Smiled a smug Selena as she turned around and looked over her shoulder.

“Your ass is much better than mine.” Sighed a defeated Carrie as she leaned in and started kissing and licking Selena’s ass cheeks, alternating between them.  After more than a minute of worshipping both of Selena’s cheeks, Carrie takes Selena’s ass cheeks in her hands and spreads them out before burying her face in between them as she starts to worship on Selena’s hole.

“I knew you loved having your face between my cheeks.” Gasped Selena as she felt Carrie’s lips and tongue on her hole.  Selena closed her eyes, bit her lip and let out a moan.

“Maybe she wants to sniff some of your air while she’s back there.” Smirked Mike as he watched Carrie worship Selena.

“Oh, you have a dirty mind, Mike.” Chuckled Selena as she wiggled her ass slowly.  She looked over her shoulder: “Tap my ass cheeks if you want to smell what comes out my ass.  Just remember that by doing that, we’ll never be equals in anything and you’ll be accepting me as the superior alpha…or better yet, I’ll be the Alpha and you as the Beta.”  Carrie keeps her lips on Selena’s ass as she hears the question and waits a couple seconds before tapping onto her cheeks.  “You really love my ass and submitting to me.  Make sure you inhale my scent.”  With that comment, Selena reaches back with her right hand holding Carrie’s head in place as she lets out a pair of farts.  Selena smirks, sighs happily and her eyes flutter in joy as she can hear and feel Carrie inhaling her scent.  She holds Carrie’s head in place for a few more seconds after her farts before pulling on Carrie’s hair to pull her head from being between her cheeks.  She hands the dildo to Mike as turns around and looks smugly down at Carrie.  Selena sent bitch slap after bitch slap to Carrie’s cheeks alternating between left and right slaps making her head and hair snap from side to side.  Carrie grunted with each slap but otherwise did nothing to stop the slaps, likely because of her acceptance of Selena’s dominance.  Mike stood by and watched as Selena slapped his wife; in fact, he found it exciting.

After more than a dozen bitch slaps from each hand, Selena stops, smiles down at Carrie and cupped her chin raising it up so the two lock eyes: “Get used to being on your knees or on your back, Carrie.  It’s where you belong when you’re around me.”   Selena holds her free hand out to Mike and motions for him to hand her the dildo.  Once he gives her the dildo, Selena orders Carrie to help put it on her and Carrie complies.  Once the dildo is around Selena’s waist, she places the tip of it on Carrie’s lips and puts her right hand behind Carrie’s head.  She slowly starts to push the dildo into her mouth until the whole dildo is inside Carrie’s mouth and into Carrie’s throat.  Carrie gags a bit as Selena holds the dildo in place for a few seconds before Selena starts to sway her hips back and forth.  Selena takes her time as she fucks Carrie’s mouth and throat wanting to make sure it was nice and lubed with Carrie’s saliva.  After a couple minutes of fucking Carrie’s mouth, Selena takes the dildo out and points to the ground with her right hand: “Get on all fours before me, turn around and spread those legs for me.”  Carrie nods her head as she turns around, gets on all fours for Selena and spreads her legs.  Selena chuckles seeing how submissive Carrie is becoming towards her as she kneels behind her and guides the dildo to Carrie’s pussy before placing her hands on Carrie’s hips.  Carrie moans as Selena slides the dildo in and out of Carrie’s pussy.  As she fucks Carrie, Selena occasionally slaps her ass cheeks leaving a mark and making Carrie yelp.  Selena soon grabs Carrie’s hips as she speeds up her thrusting into Carrie’s pussy.  The more she thrusts, the more Carrie gets excited and gets wet and moans.  Selena takes her time fucking Carrie despite the speed of her thrusts.  Over the next couple of minutes, Selena brought Carrie closer to an orgasm.  Selena reaches outs and grabs onto Carrie’s hair pulling it back.

“You’re enjoying the humiliation, the domination I’m dishing out, aren’t you Carrie?  It’s so much fun for me doing all this to you.” Smirked Selena as she continued fucking Carrie.  The ring filled with the sounds of Selena fucking Carrie, the sounds of Selena’s hips hitting Carrie’s ass and Carrie moaning loudly.  It didn’t take much longer before Carrie climaxed sending her juices onto the dildo and the mat below.  Carrie screamed loudly and her hands slammed the mat as her body shakes in orgasmic bliss. Selena thrusts a few more times into Carrie’s pussy before pulling out and placing the tip onto Carrie’s anus.  Selena looks at Mike: “Kneel in front of Carrie, whip it out and give Carrie’s throat a good fucking.  As for you Carrie, this may be the last time Mike is inside of you.”  Selena smirked as she slowly pressed the dildo inside Carrie’s ass and let go of Carrie’s hair.  Mike nodded at Selena’s command and knelt before Carrie.  He unzipped his pants and let out his stiff shaft.  Carrie looked up at submissively and a broken woman as she leaned her head forward and took his shaft in her mouth.  Mike and Selena smiled at each other as they see-sawed Carrie.  As they fucked Carrie, they leaned into each other and started kissing.  All Carrie could do was moan with Selena’s dildo going deeper into her anus with each thrust stretching her hole in the process and Mike’s cock occasionally deep throating her.  Both Selena and Mike take their time in fucking Carrie’s holes.  The two stop kissing each other as they focus on fucking Carrie.  Selena gets a good grip on Carrie’s hips as she thrust fast and deep.  Mike cups Carrie’s head as he thrusts his cock into her throat.  He locks eyes with her and smiles down at her, his climax building inside his shaft.  Mike can tell Carrie is defeated yet enjoying being fucked like this.  Both Carrie’s and Mike’s climax grow as the spit-roasting continues.  It doesn’t take much longer before Carrie stiffens and she climaxes sending her juices all over the mat below.  Mike grimaces a bit as he unloads his cum inside of Carrie’s mouth and throat.  Carrie swallows all of Mike’s cum before he lets go of her head and pulls out of her mouth.  Selena smiles as Carrie slowly calms down from her climax and keeps the dildo deep inside her ass for a few more seconds before pulling out.
“Turn around and clean the dildo, Carrie.  I can tell you’re good as sucking cock with how well you sucked Mike’s cock.” Selena smirks as she stands up and opens her legs a bit.  Carrie gulps a bit and takes a few breaths before turning around and looking up at Selena.  She opens her mouth and wraps her lips around the dildo.  “You really are turning into a slut, aren’t you Carrie?” Chuckles Selena as she places her right hand on the back of Carrie’s head to guide her head up and down the dildo.  Carrie used her lips and tongue to clean her juices and ass off the dildo as she looks up with her eyes towards Selena.  Selena slowly starts to rotate her hips driving the dildo deep into Carrie’s mouth, occasionally deep throating her and making her gag.  Selena keeps sliding the dildo in and out of Carrie’s mouth for a couple minutes wanting the dildo nice and clean before sliding it out of Carrie’s mouth.  Selena keeps a hold of Carrie’s head as she thrusts her hips forward and then side to side slapping Carrie’s cheeks with the dildo.  Selena keeps this up for a minute before stopping and stepping back: “You look so nice down there on your knees Carrie.  It’s now time to shower up, get dressed and head back to your place for the night.  You’ll obviously be sleeping at the foot of the bed while I fuck and then sleep with Mike.”

“Of course Selena, I understand.” sighed Carried.  She lowered her head as she stood up.  Carrie and Selena gathered their clothes and headed to the shower with Carrie following behind Selena.  Carrie couldn’t help but look at Selena’s ass and legs as they headed to the shower.  The two of them took their time showering up letting the water hit them as they lathered themselves up.  They eventually finish with their showers, dry off and get dressed.  Carrie, Selena and Mike head out to their cars before heading over to Carrie’s place.

“It’s a nice place you have here, Carrie.  I’ve sure you’ve had a few parties here over the years.” Smirked Selena as she struts around a bit taking in the view of the house.  She then turns back to Carrie and Mike, puffing up her chest: “Now, where’s the bedroom?”

“It’s over this way, Selena.” Replied Carrie as she turned to guide Selena to the bedroom.  Carrie goes to take Mike’s hand at the same time that Selena grabs his other hand.  There’s a brief tug on Mike when Selena tugs again as she gives Carrie a “he’s mine, bitch” look at which point Carrie let go of Mike’s hand.  Selena smirked at this little victory as she pulls on Mike and wraps her arm around him; his hand wraps around her waist and slides down to her ass.  The two walk behind Carrie as she brings them to the bedroom.  “Here you go, the master bedroom.” Said Carrie as she opened and walked through the door before turning to face Selena and Mike.

“You have a really nice place.  Now, strip naked and then just stay there…and watch.” Smirked Selena with a bitchy tone and look on her face as she looked at Carrie.  Carrie gulped and hesitated a few seconds before starting to strip naked.  Selena and Mike soon started making out with each other and started stripping each other’s clothes off as well.  By the time the two get to the bed, they are completely naked.  Carrie looks and sees Mike is stiff already.  She is doubly embarrassed to have to watch Mike make out with another woman and that he is already excited at making out and having sex with Selena.  Mike then holds her and hoists her up onto the bed.  He continues kissing Selena as he climbs onto the bed.  He leans into Selena as she lies on her back.  When Mike interlocks his fingers with Selena’s and slides his cock into her, Carrie whimpers softly and her heart sinks.  Both Mike and Selena moan as he fucks her, thrusting his cock deep inside and kissing her as well.  His hands soon start to wander over her body and occasionally grabbing and caressing her breasts.  Selena’s legs caress Mike’s side as their climax build up.  “Your cock feels so good inside me.  We should have done this a long time ago.”  Selena moaned as both broke the kiss as their climaxes continue to grow.

“I know it does, Selena.  It feels good in your pussy…the pussy of a beautiful, sexy woman.” Mike moans as he picks up his thrusts.  Selena smiles at his comment and caresses his face.  Carrie whimpers a little bit more hearing them talk to each other like this.  After another couple minutes, the two of them climax at almost the same time.

As they calm down from the climax, Selena clenches her legs on Mike’s side and holds him as she flips him onto his back.  She straddles him with his cock still inside of her pussy.  She starts to ride him, slowly at first.  Both of them moan as he puts his hands on her thighs and watches as her breasts bounce up and down as she quickens the pace.  Selena bite’s her lower lip as she continues riding him and takes his hands in hers, intertwining their fingers.  Carrie watches with growing despair inside of her, yet there was a growing excitement as she watches Selena ride Mike.  Carrie’s eyes wonder down to Selena’s ass riding up and down.  She is slowly becoming mesmerized by Selena’s movements and her pussy is becoming damp watching her fuck Mike.  Selena takes her time riding Mike, wanting the next orgasm to be a big one.  Selena moans and squeals as her climax builds inside.  Selena soon leans her head back and lets out a series of moans and excited groans as she nears her orgasm.  Soon, Selena’s body stiffens and she tightens her hold on Mike’s hands as her juices flow out like a torrent.  Mike groans and his back arches as he empties his balls into Selena’s pussy.  After they each finish their climax, Selena lets go of Mike’s hands and collapses down on his chest.  The two of them breathed slowly and kissed each other gently until they recovered from the orgasm.
“You are absolutely amazing.  Will I get to fuck you doggy style?  Or perhaps fuck your ass?” Said Mike softly in Selena’s ear.

“You’re so sweet for saying that.  You are amazing too.  Yes you can fuck me doggy style…on occasion.  As for fucking my ass, that won’t be happening.  Only real men get to fuck me in the ass and as you’re my bitch, you don’t qualify.  You only get to worship my ass.  If anyone gets fucked in the ass, it’ll be you or Carrie…by me.” Whispered Selena softly before sitting back up.  Selena looks over her shoulder and smirks smugly at Carrie: “Enjoying the show, Carrie?  Deep down, I know you are enjoying this whole ordeal.”  Selena looks down at Carrie’s pussy and looks back up to Carrie’s eyes with a bigger smirk on her face.  She purses her lips and blows a kiss to Carrie: “Next thing you’ll see happen is Mike bending me over and fuck me again.”  Carrie nods as she looks at Selena who slides off Mike, slides over a bit and bends over the edge of the bed, opening her legs.  Selena looks over her shoulder and winks at Carrie.  Carrie gulps and looks Selena over as she’s bent over, a desire to kneel and worship her ass coming over her.

As Mike gets off the bed, his shaft hardens again as he goes from looking at Carrie to looking at a bent over Selena.  Mike lines up his shaft with Selena’s pussy and slides it in as he slowly starts to fuck Selena again.  Mike’s cock easily slides in and out of Selena’s already wet pussy.  Both of them immediately start moaning as he slowly picks up the pace.  He doesn’t pull on Selena’s hair to show any dominance like Selena did with Carrie; instead he slides his hands up and down her back and gently caresses her ass cheeks.  His stamina has slowed a bit and taken a lot with the last pair of climaxes.  He bites his lips as he nears a climax.  It doesn’t take much more effort before he climaxes and sends what cum he has left inside of Selena’s pussy.  His body shivers as he calms down from the climax.

“Is that all you got Mikey?” taunts Selena as she looks over her shoulder.  “I expected more from someone who has fucked Carrie with that nice cock of yours.  Pull out and stand there.” Ordered Selena.  Mike nods as he pulls out and stands at the end of the bed as ordered.  Selena slides back and sits at the edge of the bed.  She quickly glances at Carrie as she cups Mike’s balls and cock with her left hand before leaning forward taking his cock in her mouth.  Mike moans as Selena bobs her head up and down his shafts cleaning her own juices.  It didn’t take long for Selena to clean off his cock.  She pops her mouth, licks her lips and pats a seat next to herself as she looks up at Mike.  He obeys her and sits next to Selena.  Selena then looks at Carrie and opens her legs as she leans back on her hands: “I’ve decided to allow some participation on your part in tonight’s activities.  Kneel before me and clean my juices and Mike spunk from my pussy.”  Carrie nods at Selena’s command as she steps forward, getting to her knees before Selena making Selena smile smugly down at her.  Carrie buries her head in Selena’s pussy and start to kiss and lick Selena’s pussy.  Carrie was only used to the taste of Mike’s cum until recently.  He still tasted a little salty mixed with Selena’s sweetness.  Carrie eagerly lapped up Selena’s pussy vigorously wanting to please Selena.  “You’re doing an amazing job, Carrie.  You take orders so well and doing my bidding so easily.” Taunted Selena smugly as Carrie continued her work.  It took her just a little bit longer before she finished cleaning Selena’s pussy.  Selena whispered softly: “Stay right where you are.”  Selena then quickly squeezed her thighs around Carrie’s neck and brought her left foot up placing it behind her right knee for a figure four scissor hold.  By doing this, Selena kept Carrie’s mouth and nose pressed against her pussy denying her the chance to breath.  Carrie whimpered as she looked up at a chuckling Selena with a look of utter defeat in her eyes.  Selena turned and looked at Mike, reaching out with her right hand to pull his head in for a kiss.  The last thing Carrie saw before passing out was them kissing.  Feeling Carrie go unconscious between her thighs as she kissed Mike made Selena happy.  She held onto Carrie’s head for a moment longer before releasing the scissor hold letting Carrie’s body flop to the floor below.  Selena looks at Mike and caresses his face.

“As for you, I will take you up the ass with a dildo, whether it’s tonight or another night.  Even though you’re already my bitch and do what I say, just know that when it happens, your time as an ‘Alpha’ is over.  Understood?”  Said Selena.

“I understand Miss Selena.  Ever since we’ve met, you’ve been the dominant one.  Why not make it official and do it tonight?  I’d like to kiss your ass as well, if that’s ok.” said Mike sheepishly.

“If that’s what you want, I’ll gladly do the duty.  You’ll also suck the dildo once I’m done with your ass.  You can kiss my ass like the good little bitch you are.”  Smirked Selena with a slight hint of teasing in her voice.  Selena then stands up and shakes her ass before stepping away from him strutting over to her bag of goodies.  She looked over her shoulder as she went and grabbed the same strap-on she used on Carrie: “Bend over the bed and spread your legs.”  Mike did as he was told getting up and bending over the bed.  He turned his head and watched as Selena put the strap-on on and then lube it up.  She struts her way back and stands behind Mike.  She lines up the dildo with Mike’s anus and gently slides it inside.  At first, Selena slowly slides the dildo in and out of Mike’s anus making sure it gets used to the size before speeding up the pace.  Mike moans as she fucks him making Selena smile: “You like this don’t you, Mike? Does it turn you on to have me fuck you in the ass?”

“Yes, Miss Selena, I enjoy having you fuck my ass.  I always thought it would be rougher than this.  I never knew it could be this good.”  Moaned Mike as Selena continued to stretch his hole.

“That’s what I like to hear, bitch.” Smirked Selena as she slapped Mike’s ass.  “I know you don’t have anything left to spurt out of your cock, since you unloaded what you had left into me; so I’ll be merciful and not make you climax since that’ll make your cock hurt.”  Selena continues to pump his anus for another couple minutes before slowly pulling out, stepping back and opening her stance: “Time to get on your knees and clean the dildo.” Mike groans as he turns around and gingerly gets to his knees before Selena.  He leans forward and takes the dildo into his mouth and starts to clean it.  Selena quickly cups the back of Mike’s head and guides it up and down the dildo.  It didn’t take much longer before Mike was able to clean the dildo.  Selena gently pulled Mike’s head off and caresses his face: “I’m getting tired, Mike; so once you finish kissing my ass, then we’ll hop into bed after I put my dildo away.”  Selena turns around and takes her dildo off before looking over her shoulder, winking at Mike.  Mike smiles as he leans in and places kiss after kiss to Selena’s ass cheeks.  Selena smiles, enjoying the power she holds over Mike and Carrie.  After a minute of kissing both her cheeks, Mike presses his head in between Selena’s cheeks.  Selena moans as Mike starts to worship her hole with his lips and tongue.  Selena enjoys the feel of him on her hole and lets him worship her for a couple minutes before reaching back and tapping his shoulder letting Mike know to pull out.  After Mikes pulls his head out, Selena looks over her shoulder with a big smile on her face: “Get to bed, I’ll be right there.”   Mike nodded as he got to his feet and lied down into bed.  He watched as Selena went back to her bag, and put the dildo back.  Selena smiled at Mike as she made her way to the bed, climbed onto it and cuddled up with Mike.  They kissed and enjoyed each other’s touch until they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The following morning, Carrie woke up to find the bed empty and the clothes still on the floor.  She did hear giggling coming from down the hall.  Carrie fixed her hair up a bit and made her way down the hall and saw Selena and Mike next to each other only wearing button down shirts with only a few buttons done up.  They were giggling and kissing each other like a pair of teenage children.  Selena had one ha around his shoulder and another down by his stomach and shaft.

“Well, well…look who finally woke up.  I hope you had a nice sleep.” Smirked Selena as she looked to Carrie.

“It wasn’t too bad, Selena. I still have your scent imbedded in my nostrils.  I see you and Mike are still going at it.” Replied Carrie

“Yeah, we are.  About this issue of me, you and Mike, I have a proposition for you.  If you wish to resume your role as husband and wife with Mike, just say the word and I’ll pack my stuff and leave.  However, as you can see how happy and obedient he is with me as are you, I think that you should kneel and kiss my foot.  By doing that, you will not only accept my dominance over you but accept that I’ll be the one sleeping with Mike in your wedding bed.  You two will essentially no longer be married.  We can work out all the legal details later.  I will, however, take you on as the housemaid to do with as I please and do my bidding.  So, what do you say?”  A confident and cocky Selena smirked as she extended her right foot towards Carrie, twirling it a bit.  “What do you say?  There’s really only one right choice to make here, Carrie.”

Carrie takes a step forward as she looks at Selena.  She is unsure for a moment as to what to decide.  She looks back and forth between Mike and Selena before getting to her knees before Selena.  She bows her head and starts to kiss her foot.  “I accept your proposal to be your maid and you taking my place with Mike.”

“That’s a smart choice you made there, Carrie.  You will refer to me now as Miss or Mistress Selena.  I will call you whatever I feel like calling you.”  Smirked Selena as she saw Carrie kiss her foot.  Selena then takes her hand that was by Mike’s waist and extends it to Carrie: “Hand me your wedding ring.”  Carrie complied as she looked up at Selena.  She grabs the ring and slides it off her fingers and handing it to Selena.  Mike and Carrie watched as Selena put the wedding ring on her finger and then flips off Carrie.  “This ring looks better on me.  Don’t you think so? Now, go make us some breakfasts, bitch.  Your ex-husband and I have some morning sex to do.”

“Yes Mistress, I will do that.” Replied Carrie as she kissed Selena’s foot a few more times before standing up and head to the kitchen.  Before she got out of sight, Carrie looked over her shoulder and saw Selena straddle Mike’s lap, kiss his lips and impale her pussy on his hard shaft.  She then walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for Selena and Mike.  As she made breakfast, she pondered how in a short span of time, she went from having a good, strong husband and wife relationship with Mike to becoming not only a slave but a maid to the woman who seduced them both and stole him from her.  Oddly enough, not only was she alright with everything but excited by the whole situation.