News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

World Cup for couples

• 3 Replies

Offline asiancombatant

World Cup for couples
« on: March 15, 2022, 03:32:33 PM »
Earlier I read about a novel about a situation in which couples from all over the world fight a couple from another country. I have a novel that I have thought about and written about similar situations myself, but I am always struggling with the idea of opponents. I am thinking of all the original characters, but if you have any ideas for nationalities or racial couples you would like to see featured, I would be glad to hear from you. Also, it would be great if you could talk about what kind of fights you would like to see.

Offline asiancombatant

Re: World Cup for couples
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 03:43:41 PM »
The age of the team should be men and women between 20 and 30 years old. Men and women will enter smiling at fans from their countries of origin. Spectators are also excited to cheer on the wrestlers, who are well-trained and have sexy bodies. The nature of the match will vary depending on whether it is of normal or immoral content. In a normal match, it is not much different from a WWE mixed tag team match, but in underground wrestling, it is possible for four fighters to fight in the same ring at the same time. In such cases, wrestlers are allowed to engage in violent and sexual attacks against their opponents. In such a match they would conceivably fuck his partner next to the opponent who knocked him out. The losing team will be penalized in the ring by the winning team...

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 11:43:18 AM »
Which novel is that?

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 03:00:33 AM »
I remember ages ago someone had begun doing a poll for sexfights between fitness/bodybuilding couples from around the world and had begun to write stories for it. Not sure what ever happened to it.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.