News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mainstream Catfights... What happened?

• 32 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Mainstream Catfights... What happened?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2022, 07:39:59 AM »
But let me pose this question to the younger members of this forum:  Do you find today's movie catfights, or as I call them "slugfests" arousing?   This is your paradigm, your reality, where do you stand? 

I don't think they are intended to be arousing anymore.  They are expressions of female power to show women can do everything as well as a man.  This is not to say that nobody nowhere is turned on by them.  Just that is no longer their intention which is why it is no longer sexy.  It isn't that I am bothered by this in movies at all.  I am bothered when a 115 lbs  woman kicks the but of 6 equally skilled and experienced 225 lbs soldiers in 30 seconds.  But it is a definite shift that I don't think we are ever coming back from.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2022, 03:31:14 AM »
But let me pose this question to the younger members of this forum:  Do you find today's movie catfights, or as I call them "slugfests" arousing?   This is your paradigm, your reality, where do you stand? 

I don't think they are intended to be arousing anymore.  They are expressions of female power to show women can do everything as well as a man.  This is not to say that nobody nowhere is turned on by them.  Just that is no longer their intention which is why it is no longer sexy.  It isn't that I am bothered by this in movies at all.  I am bothered when a 115 lbs  woman kicks the but of 6 equally skilled and experienced 225 lbs soldiers in 30 seconds.  But it is a definite shift that I don't think we are ever coming back from.
The fact that we can't have both is what sucks. We should be able to have female "slugfests" , and martial arts brawls as well as the sexy roll around Catfights, it's the all or nothing thing that pisses me off.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2022, 05:44:09 PM »
Hey Bear, you should give Brussel Sprouts another shot.  I strongly disliked them when I was younger but then years ago I had them in a soup in restaurant and they were surprisingly pretty good.  You have to serve them up steamed with a little butter and some garlic salt.  Try it.  Our tastes, just like the times, evolve.