News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Interview with a boob boxer

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Interview with a boob boxer
« on: May 16, 2022, 06:29:36 PM »
Anne Schmidt, 34, is a nurse in real life. In the evening, she mutates into "Anne Boobhammer" and makes numerous men's hearts happy. Mostly in boxing title fights she tests her 40D bust against other fighters. We caught her for an interview right after the Berlin Fightnight....

"Anne, it's nice that you have time for us so soon after the fight. It's certainly not easy to muster the strength for an interview after such a heavy defeat."

"Well, I've got first aid. My husband just took care of me a bit in the locker room."

"So what's part of the standard program?"

"First of all, my breasts are given cold packs, for about 10 minutes. That helps a little with the pain and relieves the swelling after a fight. Then there's a cold shower to get rid of the sweat. Afterwards he beds my tits in a shelf bra. This has the advantage that they have some support from below and the heavily worked nipples are still exposed. After a fight, I usually also just wear a thong and my silk kimono. It's so nice and airy and cool on the skin."

"The fight today was unexpectedly long and hard. For me it was the first fight I witnessed as a reporter. I was expecting more show boxing..."

"Connoisseurs of the scene actually know how much we get down to business. There is nothing show. The hits are real and the result of a fight is always open. Today's fight was really a house number. I was supposed to fight another D-cup, but when Irma stood in front of me with her huge tits, I was impressed. On top of that, she's been fighting for thirteen years and has a hell of a punch."

"Yes, we witnessed that impressively today."

"Already in the first three rounds I could only with the greatest difficulty to hold out. She always completely crushed my tits with her hits, while I really had to do to hurt her huge natural tits. My fists really sunk into them without doing any real damage."

"From the 4th round on, Irma clearly got the upper hand and totally dominated her breasts. Why don't you give up at moments like that?"

"For one thing, I'm a very proud fighter. I almost never give up. For another, my tits can really take a beating, otherwise I couldn't do this hobby. But it doesn't always come down to winning either. The audience also loves me for being able to take a beating and for my naturalness. I have a few kilos too many on my ribs and a rather small bust size for business..."

"I didn't want to say it so directly, but most women in the ring have at least a DD cup."

"Size doesn't necessarily matter in titfight boxing. Of course small breasts have some disadvantages, but in a proper uppercut just one kilo of bosom tugs at the ribcage, and not 2 kilos of titty flesh."

"And they really took enough uppercuts today. Respect for the fact that they still held out until the tenth round."

"Unfortunately, yes. From the fourth round on, Irma had me practically in the palm of her hand. Uppercuts, haymakers and jabs hit me at least 2:1 from then on. That means she landed at least twice as many hits as I did. We don't need to discuss the strength either. She completely thrashed my bust. From the 9th round at the latest, I had nothing left to oppose her. From then on, my wet titty meat has been beaten up without resistance. In the tenth round, my husband then threw in the towel because he could no longer stand to see me beaten up like that."

"How are her breasts now? May I see?"
Anne opens her kimono and presents the bright red and heavily swollen breasts. They are covered with spots and sore.

"It hurts me just looking at her breasts. What's the next step?"

"The twins need to decongest and heal. After such a hard fight, it takes up to four weeks until they are fully ready to fight again."

"What are they doing this to themselves for? Is it worth all the pain?"

"First of all, I look at it as a martial art, which I don't always do just in front of an audience. Sometimes we just fight like that among friends. Also, it excites me that the whole thing has a pretty wicked connotation and it revives our marriage. And then there is also the financial side. For tonight, I'm going home with four figures."

"Is the next fight planned yet?"

"The next fight will be for a video producer. Working title of the fetish film is: Nature vs. Silicone. Which will last more?"

"Thank you for the interview and all the best for the twins."

"Thank you!"

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Interview with a boob boxer
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 06:45:34 PM »
A sexy little interview!! Thanks!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Interview with a boob boxer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 10:03:30 PM »
"Any real life fights?"