News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anna vs Elen - The parking lot massacre

• 1 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« on: February 22, 2022, 11:00:34 AM »
Quick and Dirty Fights - 1

„Hey… may i can have two minutes of your time? I‘ve just a question!“ i said as i approached the
Couple in front of me.
„Sure! Whats up?“ the woman answered smiling and very open.
„So my name is Liz and the guy who follows me is my husband Brian. I think i have to digress a bit.“
I answered. „We are making some videoclips with, to us, total strangers. Can follow?“ i continued.
Both nodded but seemed suspicious as my husband aimed the camera on them.
„No worries! Two or three questions and that‘s it if you don’t feel comfortable.“ I said.
Addresed to woman i asked: „Whats your name? And how old are you?“
„I’m Elen. 27 years old. And that’s my boyfriend if you want to know.“ she giggled while pointing on him.
„Derek is my name.“ he interjected.
„Fine…“, i replied her giggling with a smile, „Nice couple you are. So i will have a, maybe, very indiscreet question to the Lady when it’s ok?“
„Tell me!“ Elen said.
„You ever fought another woman in the past?“ I asked directly by recognizing her surprised expression.
She began to lough: „Ohhh! That’s years ago… but Yes! I fought another girl on college.“
„You would do it again?“ i immediately followed.
Now the girl, Elen, looked a bit shocked. She looked for her friend with her eyes. But he just shrugged
his shoulders with a grin. I think he would like it.
„Do you see the blonde at the corner of the garage?“, i broke the silence, „Anna is into fighting too!
And so we will come to my issue.“ I continued by lower my voice.
„I said, Brian and i will do some clips of strangers. That’s right! So how about to earn 200 Bucks for fighting that blonde?
The 200 are safe and if you will win you get 500 Bucks extra. How does that sound?“ i asked very directliy in the hope she would do.

At first she was very unsure but after a talk with her boy she accepted. It seemed the money was very welcome.
I instructed them to follow and before we entered the garage both girls looked at each other while the shook hands.

By the way… Anna, the other girl, was a single lady. With her 29 years older than Elen. I found and
talked her as Elen on the streets and she was more confident to fight than her opponent. But we will
see whats coming up.

On floor -4 we found a quiet place with no other cars parking. Perfect place for doing this. It was the
first time for us filming such a fight and i hoped it will be our breakthrough.
While Brian went to position and aimed both contrahents i declared the rules and gave each of them the 200 Bucks in advance.

„Let’s go Ladies! The 200 you got. Now one of you can earn an extra of 500 Bucks. The only thing to
do is… Beat your opponent!“ i initiated while Anna and Elen glared at each other and went to
position between the marks of a parking lot. Elen’s boyfriend took place near my husband.
I placed myself for a last explain between the girls: „As said you are now fighting over money.
Beating your opponent means that one of you have to submit or one of you isn’t able to continue. It doens’t matter how you do it.“.

I asked them if they got it and want to fight. As they nodded i took a step back and declared the fight
to be on…

Hell… what a beginning!

Elen’s reluctance took revenge immediately as Anna, no one could look that fast, grabbed her hair
with both hands. Anna pulled the redhead down to all fours very aggressive and began to kick.
Some kicks only hit the tighs but some kicks landed in the stomach area while Elen squirmed and
tried to get up. Elen almost had when another kick knocked her to ground again. Anna fought madly.
The blonde now went over her rival, continued the aggressive hair ripping and gave Elen some fists
to the head. Elen began to scream while covering her face with her hands. Derek was shocked when
he saw his girlfriend like that.

„DO YOU GIVE?!“ Anna shouted for the first time. She was completely in rage and dealt real damage.
But Elen didn’t respond to Anna’s request.

„GIVE!“ Anna shouted again and pressed her right knee into the back of her opponent. When Anna
Jerked Elen’s head up by her hair to emphasize her demand we saw the face of the poor redhead the
first time. Elen, now grabbing with both hands Anna’s hands, was covered with blood from her nose
and a cut above her eye. She had a bitter, pained expression on her face. But it seemed that she didn’t want to give up. Not yet…

Anna freed her right hand and continued the face punches while facing the defensive moves
of Elen. Elen’s attempts to free herself became fewer and her movements slower. Bunches of red
hair were already lying on the ground and it was really smeared with blood under her face.

„GIVE…“, a fist hit Elen’s face again, „UP NOW…“, and another one, „BITCH!“ and the last hit before
Derek tried to interfere. I hold him back while his girl submitted in a very hysterical way of screaming.
A last hit on Elen’s backhead and Anna smashed the owned head to the ground.
A puddle formed under Elen’s hip. To make matters worse, she had also made herself wet.

While Derek took care of his girlfriend i handed out the money to Anna.

„Easy money!“ was the only thing she answered giggling. Before dissapeared she gave Derek a card
with her phone number. „In case you’re looking for a real woman, sweetie. Call me.“ was her last
sentence.

Puhh… I really never saw such a one-sided beating of a woman.
I never thought that Elen was so weak.

A real firecracker-clip right at the beginning. We’ll see where that leads…

{alt}
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Anna vs Elen - The parking lot massacre
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 06:02:17 PM »
Brutal one sided fight
Manager of a team of Female fighters here