News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The couple adventure

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The couple adventure
« on: March 26, 2022, 09:58:37 PM »
Hi, my name is John. I am married to Anne for 5 years now and it was definetely time to change something in our sex lives. I don`t want to say that it got boring, but the kick was missing somehow. You know what I mean? Good! I was still adoring her, but having sex once a week was not enough for me and so we had a long chat while enjoying a superb glass of whine. We are sharing fight and swinging fantasies for quite a while now. But they always remained fantasy. Nothing we really dared to try.
„Anne I must admit I orgnized something.“ She started to laugh and asked: „So what is that something? Another girl to share the bed with us?“
Now it was for me to laugh. She was not totally wrong.
„No, I talked to my cousin during our last fishing weekend. We were both quite drunk and one word led to the other. He told me his wife started some sort of apartment wrestling or catfights years ago.
I asked him plenty of things and since we both know busty Maggy, my mind was racing. From his stories my cock was nearly exploding from imagination only!“
Now Anne was hooked. I knew this facial expression very well. She was horny as hell as I told her some sexy details and we ended up in bed fucking furiously. Her engorged tits started leaking and the bed was quite a mess after our excessive love making.
After she was riding me long and hard and she was still sitting on my dick she dropped the bomb: „I want to fight her. Maggy I mean. I want to wrestle her in front of you and Mike.“

Right the next day she started to watch some wrestling movies and catfights and we had to do some sparring every evening. We were going through some holds and more than once I was getting into contact with her sensitive boobies. Engorged like hell they were obviously her weak spot. „Do you think it is a good idea to wrestle with those?“ Pointing at her tits.
„I know they might be the perfect target, but I have some surprise in store myself. Maggy should better watch her floppy DDs or they might get hurt badly. I had an email chat with her this morning. I asked her about the style of her fights. And besides what you already told me, it is a mixture of wrestling, catfight and boxing.“
„So you simply go at each other until one of you submits?“ „Basically yes. And then there are some stakes after the match.“
„Which?“
„I am not gonna tell you honey!“

With these words racing in my mind I was waiting for the weekend to come. We left our two children with the grandparents and headed to their house. They had a rather big house since Mike was a key account manager for a big bank and the had plenty of place to „play“.
After the bell was rung and we were basically on shaky legs from nervousness, Mike opened the door. Anne had chosen a summer dress with flowers and deep cleavage while I was carrying the bag with her outfit and some towels and creams.

„Oh Anne! We did not see you for two years. You have developed quite a bit as I see!“ While Anne got hugged by Mike and her Milk tits pressed into his chest, I was thinking back to 2016 when my wife got the twins and she grew from a B to a solid D Cup. Also she gained some pounds from 160 lbs to 220 now and for me her curves were all in the right places.
„We will be fighting down in our basement. Follow me!“
Mike was heading down the stairs and we were led into his big party room. The bar was equipped with all sorts of drinks while the rest of the room was covered in red rubber mats, as well as the walls up to a height of 3 feet. There were two sofas at each end of the „pit“ where we could rest.

„Who have we got there? Anne? Is that you?“ Maggy was strutting down the stairs and my mouth dropped open. The curvy 38 year old vixen was clad only in a black leather thong and shelf bra. Her huge DDs, the front covered with saucer sized  brown areolae, were resting in the open bra which was basically just show and offering little support. They swayed from side to side as she got closer and hugged Anne, maybe a little firmer than needed because when she stepped back, big wet spots formed on the front of her dress.
Maggy and Mike went to one of the sofas and I could see Maggy warming arm. When she bent down her curvy bum was smaller than my wifes, but still plump as was her belly. She was not fat, just chubby. My erection was growing when Anne started to take off her dress. She did not wear a bra because her engorged tits did not need that. She changed into a black latex thong and boob harness that left her tits completely uncovered and just framed them as a real highlight. Her big areolae were already glistening with moisture as her tits had started to leak after hugging.
I gave her a deep kiss when Mike, suddenly naked, shouted: „Whats up John? Take your clothes off!“ I could see him making around with Maggy as she was stroking his nice 7 inch cock and I was fast to follow his instructions. I took off my clothes as well. Being close to 250lbs, 7“0 and a rather muscular and „bear“ type of man, my dick was more than 9“ and much thicker than his cock.
Maggy couldn`t take her eyes off me when she walked to the center of the pit and met with Anne.
Then Mike started to explain the rules:
„The girls will be fighting until surrender. No face attacks except slaps are allowed. No biting as well. No serious damage please.“
Anne asked Maggy how many fights she had in this place before. The answer was 12 and 10 wins.
„Fuck“ I said to myself as Anne was a real beginner.

„Oh excuse me I forgot to mention the stakes“, John said.
„The looser will be handled by the winning couple for 15 minutes!“
My mouth hang open since I imagined all my wildest ideas might be coming true...

Anne and her sexy opponent circled in the middle of the room and my wife prepared for a test of strength. Raising her arms above her head made her open for any kind of attack as Maggy suddenly stormed forward, rammed her shoulder into my wifes belly, grabbed her legs and hoisted her up and over her shoulder. Impacting hard on the mats her full curves were shaking like crazy. Her fat engorged tits jiggled so sexy in that harness that Mike and I were moaning collectively. Maggy`s tits flopped nearly into her own face. Anne moaned and hold her back in pain, obviously loosing some much needed breath during the impact. Maggy was fast to get on her knees next to my wife, folded her hands and WHAM brought them down in an axehandle blow onto my wife`s left tit. „OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!“ That delicious boob folded around the invading fists that sent shockwaves through her chest and made the milk spray in a wide arch.
Clutching her boob with one hand Anne surprisingly got hold on Maggy`s crotch. Some pubic hair was sticking out from the sides and she made sure to get a good grip and well as on her right tits. Pulling the soft big tit like taffy she pulled Maggy on top of her and with the momentum further until she monkey flipped and landed next to her, not knowing if she should carress her pussy or tit first.
Anne threw herself with a body splash onto Maggy and the colliding tits made a wet THUD. Both were screaming from the discomfort of this move and rolled away from each other. Breathing heavily Maggy said: „Not bad bitch. But once I am done with you we will make sure you make me and Mike cum!“
As Anne attacked intending to copy Maggy`s move from before she simply sidestepped her. Instead of getting shoulder tackled she buried her right knee hard into Anne`s soft belly. „WWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!“ All the air left her lungs and she went down to her knees. Slowly Maggy circled her and her arms snaked around her head in a sleeper hold. Her right arm pressed against her throat while the other increased the leverage. Maggy pressed her DDs into Anne`s sweaty back and Mike shouted: „Choke her out queen bee! Choke her so I can use her pussy as my fuck toy!“ Anne was getting red faced and sstruggled to get free. I shouted at her that she should get up and throw Maggy, and thats what she did. Although being close to a choke out Anne stood up, hoisted Maggy with her and a Judo throw brougth her down to the mat hard. SPLAT! Anne grabbed her throat and was stumbling around while Maggy held her back and tried to get to her feet. Back on her arms and legs she suddenly felt Anne`s right foot smack into her left dangling breast. OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! Mike`s scream was almost louder than his wife`s as her delicious natural DD udder was flattened against the ribcage and made the sweat spray . Maggy toppled to her side and was picked up by her hair. Her head secured under my wife`s arm she went upside down. Anne had hooked her right in her leather thong and hoisted her upside down. The leather part dug deeply between her cxnt lips before once again Maggy was rammed into the mats with a suplex. „AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!“ Both girls impacted hard and their sexy mature curves were shaking. Mike and me had massive hard ons and started to stroke our cocks slowly. Taking a seat on the sofas I simply enjoyed the battle of my wife and wish I had brought my smartphone to record that awesome fight.
Both back on their knees a slapping fight started. Taking turns ins slapping their faces and tits harder then I would have ever expected, they soan groaned and screaming along their actions. MY wifes tits were dragged across her chest with each stinging slap and the milk sprayed when the beauties were flattenend by each hit. Forming a puddle of milk in front of her she got taunted by Maggy as a milk cow. SLAP! The payback came from Anne as she slapped Maggy so hard she fell on her back and hold her cheek. Anne was standing up, drenched in sweat now and with clearly reddened and bruised boobs and got hold of Maggy legs. Spreading her wide I head a good view on that sexy little white leather thong that was trapped in her labia. Anne was close to deliver a massive cxnt stomp when Maggy retracted her legs and pistoned them simultaneously into my wife`s sore tits. She was thrown backwards but the momentum and draped half across Mike`s naked body on the sofa when she landed.

He was moaning with delight as he felt her naked sweaty ass on his lap and his hard cock was pressing into her. Anne was holding her hurting boobies that dribbled with milk as Maggy approached: “Get off my husband cow!” She grabbed Anne`s hair and pulled her back to the pit. Her right hair was ripping my wife`s scalp and her left latched onto her nipple and started pulling and twisting them hard. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Anne was screaming in pain and she tried to grab Maggy` s wrist to remove her vicious hold. But Maggy was strong and experienced and really increased the milking by getting hold of my wife`s big areola and start a milking motion. She ripped her head backwards by her hair until she had to go down on her knees and then changed tactics.
Letting go of her engorged nipple Anne` s boob flopped back on her chest and her head was put in a standing head scissors. Maggy` s curvy thighs clamped around her neck and my wife was futile to try to open the hold. Her face was getting red within seconds and I was shocked how hard Maggy applied her hold. I could basically start a countdown when the blood flow within the arteries was blocked and my wife was choked out.
Maggy let go and my unconscious wife collapsed on the mats. I rushed towards her and started to check her life signs. “Fuck what have you done! She is out!” “Yeah, but she hasn`t surrendered yet. The fight is not over.” This Maggy bitch simply spread her legs and pulled her thong off to ride Mike on the sofas while I was caring for my wife.
She slowly opened her eyes after a minute and looked at me. “What…what happened?” “Maggy got you. You have to stop this fight or she will hurt you really bad!” But my wife shook her head, stood up and witnesses the other couples mutual orgasm. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!” Maggy and Mike were climaxing hard.
“Come here bitch if you dare!” Anne was furious as Maggy stood up and re-arranged her lingerie.
Maggy attacked her straight away with a set of boob and belly punches which made Anne double over in pain. She had some abs, but they were still her weak spot. Maggy wasted no time and put Anne in a side headlock. Her face was pressed hard into her left tits while she started to parade her around while her free hand was clawing Anne` s dangling tit. She mangled it with all her strength and soon it was slippery again with milk and sweat. My wife moaned and slapped and boxed her opponent where she could, but Maggy` s grip was strong. My wife` s face was red again from the lack of air and the pain she had to endure. Her tit meat was oozing between Maggy` s fingers and she was literally milked.
Ending her torment for the moment Maggy dropped to her ass and Anne`s head crashed into the mats with a hard DDT. “OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I moaned as she went down, but somehow had started to wank my cock again. Anne was dazed as Maggy climbed her belly. “Do you give slut? Or should I have some more fun with you?”
But my wife shook her head defiantly. So Maggy got hold of her boobs again and started to claw them hard. The screams of my wife echoed through the basement as her beautiful tits were tortured again and pulled like taffy. “Dam they are firm Mike! Firmer than mine…guess we have to change that!”
Anne was writhing on the floor but Maggy was not a lightweight to throw off easily. After about a minute of breast clawing she managed to lift her legs and snake them around Maggy` s head from behind and pull her off her. But Maggy still got the hold on her nipples that were pulled to tremendous length during her fall until she lost the grip on her slippery teats. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Anne moaned as she was free but Maggy was not hurt at all. Anne was too slow to come back to her feet when Maggy was putting her into a perfect scissor hold. Her meaty thighs clamped around Anne` s belly and crushed her midsection hard. Maggy` s feet were locked and she was applying the pressure in intervals that made Anne scream from time to time. Maggy left fist was impacting in Anne`s tits every few seconds while she was trying to ease the pressure and get her hands in between her opponent` s legs. “Fuck…let go!” But Maggy simply laughed and pistoned her fist hard into my wife`s shaking boob meat again and again. Dull thuds could be heard in the basement and the sweat drenched tigresses were still wrestling on the floor.
How much more could Anne take? She was too proud to give up…
Now Anne was hitting the mat in frustration and Maggy asked her if she gave up. But she still shook her head defiantly. Wow, this was impressing me. Obviously Maggy was bored with her attack and furious she couldn’t make Anne submit. So she changed tactics. She let go of Anne who was simply laid out flat on the mats in a puddle of her own milk.
Meanwhile Maggy got hold of her legs and spread them wide. The action that my wife had planned earlier was now used against her as she was simply too spent to counter Maggy. WHAM! Maggie’s foot crashed into the front section of Anne`s latex thong and buried it deeply between her labia! “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Anne screamed and winced as her clit and hot pussy were crushed by tremendous force. Rolling to the side and clutching her womanhood brought her only little relieve because her busty opponent was after her straight away. Getting hold of her latex thong Maggy pulled hard! Her muscles bulged under the effort but the material was cruelly wedged between Anne` s pussy lips. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” She shrieked and her eyes grew wide. Maggy and Mike, and honestly me also, were enjoying this move very much. My wife was trying to loosen Maggy` s grip and as this was futile she rolled away until she reached the bar. Pulling herself up slowly she fiddled the material out of her lips and Maggy was actually having a drink at the bar. Anne limped over to me and I was worried how hard she had been handled. Obviously there was a silent agreement about a short rest. As my wife surprised me. “I know how much this turns you on John. Let me help you!”
She went down on her knees in front of me and my cock disappeared in her wet mouth. The warmth and gentle touch of her perfect blow job abilities made me shudder. Her body and her latex outfit glistened with sweat and milk and the warmth in the basement added to it. Her head was bobbing up and down on my huge shaft and her tongue danced on my cock head. “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!” Obliviously Maggy was turned on too because she started to rub her pussy at the bar and moaned with delight. Anne speed up her movements and added some pressure and I had to close my eyes. She is such an expert in giving blowjobs and no one else ever blew me like her. So resistance was futile as I shot my load square across her big engorged and partly milked tits. Groaning heavily and shooting spray after spray with such a force across her shiny tits, that it sprayed also parts of the sofa I was resting on.
When I opened my eyes her tits were plastered with the sticky warm juice and she stood up and faced Maggy. “Want to go on?”
Maggy nodded and poured down the rest of her drink. Obviously a bit tipsy now Anne had the chance to surprise her with a shoulder tackle to her midsection. Maggy moaned as she crashed with her back into the bar and was folded around Anne` s shoulder. My wife slung her arms around her midsection and lifted her feet of the ground. In one swift motion Maggy flew over her shoulder and crashed down hard with her back after the throw. “UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFF!” The air left her lungs and two sets of big titties jiggled like crazy with the impact. As she landed in a puddle of my wife`s milk the noise caused us goose bumps. Anne was fast to turn her onto her belly now and clutched her hands under her opponent`s chin. She pulled hard and bent her spine backwards, Maggie`s fat DDs lifting from the floor. She moaned under the pressure that was applied to her. “Come on Queen bee! Throw her off!” But that was easier said than done. The chubby body and ass of my wife were resting on her lower back and there was no chance to escape. Maggie`s feet were thrashing the floor and her tits dangled under her as my wife worked her over. “GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD let me go!” “Do you give?” Maggy was obviously thinking about this opportunity but Mike stood up and shouted: “Don`t give! You can get her still! You almost had her, now you will endure this little pain for me and finish her off!”
Anne was smiling because she got the chance to work over Maggy a little more. Letting go with one hand she was free now to clamp on the dangling DD udder. Maggy yelled at her and cursed as her breast was crushed in her strong grip. Imitating a milking motion my wife tried to humiliate her like it was done to her before. But suddenly she lost the grip because of Maggie`s slippery skin and she crashed down tits first into the mat. “OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!” “Where do you want to go? Not finished with you yet!” She grabbed a fist full of the blonde’s hair and pulled back harshly. The other hand was finding its way between her ass cheeks and got hold of Maggie` puffy pussy lips. Squeezing them hard, crushing her clit made Maggie erupt in another painful scream…
I stood up and bent down behind them to have a better look at what my wife did. She crushed her opponent`s lips between her fingers and pulled and distorted them at free will. Maggy was screaming and Mike went to her front to encourage her. “You can take it babe! Don`t give up!”
Then Anne put in her fingers into Maggy` s Pussy and that changed again the situation. Maggy was totally crushed under my wife`s big plump ass, her hair ripped and now my wife`s nails were raking her pussy walls from inside. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GIVE I GIVE STOP!”
Anne let go of her and her tits crashed once more into the floor. “OUUUF!” Mike`s head sank down in disappointment and he could not hide it very well. Meanwhile my wife stood up and hugged me. Her sweaty tits spread across my naked chest and now it was our time to have fun with Maggy for 15 minutes. Anne wasted no time and pulled Maggy on all 4s. Anne lay down on her back and pulled
Maggy` s face into her cxnt, ordering her to lick her pussy. While Maggy was positioned like this between my wife`s legs and slurping sounds started to fill the hot room, mixed with moans from Anne, I positioned myself at Maggy` s backdoor. Her spread legs offered her red and swollen labia to me. Slightly opened with arousal and moist from all the juices of the fight I guided my monster cock inside her. Maggy moaned loudly as I pushed inch for inch deeper into her looser cxnt. Her moans turned on my wife even more and when I started fucking her harder from behind, her tits started swinging and her face was pushed harder into Anne` s aroused pussy. My wife fondled her own boobs and more milk dripped out and not long after that she came in a mighty orgasm. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Don`t STOP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Her juices shot into Maggy` s face and she started coughing while I was fucking her harder now, got hold of her hair and banged her face literally into Anne`s spasming fuck hole while increased her never ending orgasm. Only one minute later I also felt my orgasm coming. I pulled out my cock and threw Maggy to the side. Positioning myself in front of her face I did the last remaining wanks to shoot my warm load square across her face. Huge jets of cum erupted from my balls and hit her face and eyes. She moaned as if she was turned on. Finished with my work and slowly calming down Anne and me wanted to make sure Maggy did not forget this match so soon. “Get up and kiss your husband!” Mike eyes got wide as Maggy obeyed and crawled over to the sofa where Mike was stroking his cock. She closed in with her cum stained face and kissed him deeply. Mike had to taste my sperm and was clearly disgusted and kind of furious his wife lost this fight. He spit it out and rushed out of the room and left us with his wife.
Anne ordered her to lay flat on her back. While I was pushing my huge fuck rod into her mouth and ordered her to blow me off, Anne sat down on her stomach. Spreading her legs wide she slapped her opponent hard across her pussy. “UUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNGH!” Maggy moaned and nearly bit my cock as my wife repeated those slaps now frequently. I was take hold of Maggy` s beaten DDs and used them as handles to stabilize myself while Anne was slapping her pussy silly. “UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHH…..unghhhhhhhhhhhh!” Maggy was moaning under her and releasing my cock to scream more and suck in air, but I shoved my steel hard cock hard into her mouth again and made sure to deep throat her. “This cxnt know how to blow a cock. Maybe Mike had trained her!” I was moaning with delight and Anne made sure to spread Maggy` s pussy wide and slap her pink flesh now. After 5 more minutes I could not hold back anymore and groaning I pumped her throat full of my cum once more. She had trouble to swallow my huge load, although it was less than the first two times.
Satisfied with our work Anne pulled out her phone and took photos of her cum stained face and puffy reddened pussy. Maggy was left as a beaten and messy fuck toy on the milk and sweat drenched mats of the basement…

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: The couple adventure
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 06:09:22 AM »
good what a pulsating first round, cant wait for the next edition

Thank you
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline mag

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 03:13:51 PM »
Yes, a wonderful adventure for Anne and John...  we hope that Maggie wants a bit of revenge and will look to even the score with Anne.    :)

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 08:07:42 PM »
Thanks by the storie, I have hope see some couple vs female team in a future.
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.