News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Me vs the big boss

• 2 Replies

Offline Valetheteenbitch

Me vs the big boss
« on: April 17, 2022, 06:22:36 PM »
I had recently started working out in a gym in my hometown, but despite my good will, I couldn't stand my boss, a big, muscular 30-year-old man who thought he was the king of the world.
One day tired of his superman attitude, I decided to face him head on, telling him everything I thought of him, but he didn't listen to a single word, and laughing in my face, he told me to go back to cleaning the toilets, otherwise he would have put me all right to the sound of slaps, at that point my birch attitude came out, ah yeah bad asshole, face me in the ring tonight after closing, and we'll see who will be fixed, I said, after a moment of hesitation, he replied ok I accept , but I establish the rules, I accepted without thinking, and we made an appointment for the evening.
At the end of the day, we made an appointment in the ring of the gym, the first to arrive was the boss, completely naked, he was wearing only red 8oz gloves, he was waiting for me in the red corner, I arrived wearing a black bikini and black 8oz gloves , as soon as she got into the ring, he talked to me, listen girl if you want a match you have to stay naked, and second thing, the rules are that there are no rules, you can't give up and you only win by knockout, if you're okay with it, otherwise you can consider yourself fired, ah I forgot, the winner fucks the loser as he wants, do you understand girl? He asked, yes I understand I said taking off my bikini and remaining completely naked; now enough words and deeds below, I said; he was 6'3 and 240lbs with a 11inch cock, I'm 5'6 120lbs and 33DD;
he immediately attacked, firing a string of jabs in the face, which all landed banging my head back and forth, I tried to fight back by attacking with a right hook, but was overwhelmed by a torrent of uppercuts to the boobs, which were brutally raised up below my chin, I was stunned, and the boss, bonded with me aiming his big cock at my pussy and started drilling me hard, I was trapped in the corner, while his cock devoured my pussy and his fists ravaged mine boobs, milking them, my pussy started to cum over and over, but the more I cum, the more he drilled it, I was at the mercy of the pleasure of my pussy and the pain of my boobs, which squirted milk everywhere, he came out violently from my pussy, giving me another orgasm, and trapping my arms in the ropes, he starts using me as a human punchbag, first inflating my face like a balloon, and destroying my poor nose, then using my b oobs like two punchbags, unloading hundreds upon hundreds of hooks and uppercuts on them, with my boobs turning like two fountains, squirting milk, and then rogkli his big toes, he penetrated my pussy with both fists and I start to fist my clit, trying dozens and dozens of orgasms in me, finally satisfied, freed me from the ropes, and I collapsed face to earth completely ko, but the Boss wanted more, and taking advantage of my position he put me on all fours, and began to sodomize the my asshole riding me like a crazy horse, causing me immense pain and pleasure, just before I passed out, he came out of my ass, and put me on my ass, starting to fuck in wild mode my boobs and my mouth, cumming repeatedly on me and inside me, after more than an hour, in which he had fucked my every orifice and not only that, he took me by the nipples, lifting me off the ground, and took me slamming against the turnbuckle, where he gave me one last fucked , little girl from now on you are my slave, and I will have you available how and when I want, it is clear, he said continuing to fuck me, yes master I said, continuing to cu over and over, finally once he came inside me like a volcano, he let me go, and now clean it all up bitch tomorrow I want to find everything shining, saying these words he left me in the middle of the night beaten and fucked like never before to clean like a slave the whole gym.

Offline Musclecat

Re: Me vs the big boss
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 02:16:46 PM »
Devastating one sided loss

D69X

Re: Me vs the big boss
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 03:29:39 PM »
He really owned you.