News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Taylor vs Jordyn: Prom date triangle catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Taylor vs Jordyn: Prom date triangle catfight
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2022, 02:07:32 PM »
Katara, who is about an inch taller than Jordyn, and is also in heels, walks up to Jordyn and looks her en the eye.  Jordyn stares right back, sensing that Katara is not the type of woman you want to display weakness to.  Katara is impressed at Jordyn's poise.

And with one other of Jordyn's characteristics.

> Well, well.  Look at the carpet on this one.  Quite impressive, young lady. 

> Thank you, Katara.  [Jordyn tries to suppress a blush.]

> May I touch it?

> If I can touch yours.  [Jordyn is unsure where her bold proposition has come from, but she decides to go with the flow.  Maybe it will make Taylor jealous.]

> I'd love for you to touch it.  [Katara immediately undoes her own skirt, letting it drop to the floor, revealing peach silk panties, which she also removes.]

> I like the color of your panties.  Can I smell them?

> Please do.  [Katara hands Jordyn her peach panties, which Jordyn buries her face in.  She genuinely enjoys the scent.]  Like what you smell? ..... and see?

> [Katara's bush is trimmed into a tiny cube at the top of her pussy.  Jordyn can tell is grows quickly and must require constant attention and grooming.  She reaches out and feels it.]  It's so thick .... and lush.  I love it.

> [Katara reaches down and is caressing Jotlrdyn's wide bush.]  I gotta ask .... are you and Taylor fighting over that boy, Franklin? 

> Yes.  We're fighting over a boy.  You're gonna tell me they're not worth fighting over, right?

> [Katara has backed Jordyn against the wall, and the two women beging kissing between resposes.]  Some of them actually ARE worth fighting over.  But also ...... no woman should EVER ..... be a doormat.

> [Jordyn enjoys kissing Katara.  Katara's kisses are slower than Taylor's were.  She hopes Franklin finds Taylor's kisses to be too quick, too abrupt as well.]  I'm not a doormat.  That's why I drove over here to fight Taylor.

> I think that's sexy as fuck.

[Taylor's mom has sat down across the open room on a couch and is masturbating while watching Katara and Jordyn kiss.  Taylor is standing alone.]

> [All three women doing what they're doing is a turnon to Jordyn.  Especially Taylor being alone.]  I'm gonna cum.

> Don't let me stop you.

> mmmmmmmmmm ........... [An orgasm washes over Jordyn's whole body.  All three women stare at her as her eyes roll back in her head.] 

> So hot.  [Katara kisses Jordyn deeply.]  Watching you fight will be a treat.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 08:14:43 PM »
Taylor looked on warily as Katara caressed Jordyn to orgasm.  Katara had become her Mom's executive assistant about a year ago, and didn't trust how Katara was embedding herself in her parants' marriage and household.  Her parents were quite open with each other, and with Taylor, that the three were engaging in an open-marriage-style 3some (Katara sometimes bedding with Taylor's dad, more frequently with Taylor's mom), so Taylor had accepted Katara being in her parents' lives, and in fact concluded it had breathed new life into her Mom's and Dad's dull routine.

What Taylor couldn't accept so readily about Katara was that as Taylor prepared to leave home for college, Katara appeared to be preparing to replace Taylor as the baby of the house, the only child, the princess.  Katara received more and birthday, Christmas, and random gifts that formerly fell into Taylor's lap. 

Taylor was feeling elbowed out, prematurely by Katara.  Taylor at first welcomed the freedom of being set free into adulthood.  But she quickly came to resent the rushed nature of her liberation.  Taylor intended on attendibg grad school, so tacked onto 4 years of Princeton, she felt Katara presence was robbing her of 6 to 8 years of parental doting and connections.

Taylor also resented the lifestyle upgrade Katara was achieving in one fell swoop.  Katara was leaping from secretary to Gulf Coast High Society in one fell swoop. 

Taylor couldn't wait for Katara and Jordyn to stop kissing so that Taylor could finish kicking Jordyn's ass.  Taylor was finally getting the better of her rival was they were interrupted by Katara and Taylor's mom. 

Additionally, Taylor wanted Katara to see what an efficient fighter Taylor was.

In case Katara was getting any ideas about squeezing Taylor out of her parents' life.

> Wrap it up, lovebirds.  You're interrupting our catfight, here.

> Keep your pants on, Taylor.  Whoop, I forgot they're already off.

> Just fighting like real women.  Never done it, Katara?

> Don't you lecture me what real women do, Taylor.  [Katara turns to Jordyn and gives her one last deep kiss.]  Kick her ass, sweetie.  Teach this brat a lesson.  [Katara sits on Taylor's mom's lap on the couch, the two kissing each other passionately.]  C'mon, Tough Girl Taylor.  Show me how 'real women' [air quotes] fight.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2022, 01:16:54 AM »
Although Jordyn's attention was partially by the intense orgasm Katara had just induced in her, she hadn't completely forgotten the painful shin-kicking Taylor had been inflicting on her mere moments before Katara and Taylor's mom had returned home and interrupted Jordyn and Taylor's catfight.  Jordyn had no interest in resuming this punishment.

So she did what every girl in a fistfight receiving an ass-kicking does.  Especially since YouTube girlfights became available in 2008 or so.

She lunged for Taylor's hair, latched on for all her might, and pulled down Taylor's hair as hard as she could.  When possible, she tried to knee Taylor in the face or forehead.  But most of her effort was directed towards controlling Taylor's upper torso.  And making sure it couldn't flail at Jordyn.

Taylor was aggravated beyond words at the unexpected tactics the resumption of their fight brought.  Taylor assumed that with a 2-woman audience, Jordyn would want to engage inba woman-to-woman duel of fists and feet.  Or at least fists.

Taylor thought wrong.

Jordyn was on Taylor's home turf.  In front of Taylor's parent ... and ...  guardian.

A catty draw was a victory for Jordyn.

And a humiliating defeat for Taylor.

Now it was Taylor who had panic in her heart.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2022, 01:05:03 PM »
Jordyn and Taylor buried their claws in each others' blonde hair at the thickest points--just to the right and left of the crown of their heads--and twisted braids of hair in their hands.  They then pulled as hard as they could, and for the first time during their fight, fell to the marble floor, which was cold and hard.  Taylor was on her back with her enemy behind her, while Jordyn was on her knees and her opponent in front of her. 

From years of competitive high jumping, Taylor was accustomed to keeping her sense of direction and not getting disoriented as her body contorted and twisted, much more so that Jordyn.  So while their current positions and mutual hold were à tactical stalemate, it was Taylor more than Jordyn who was able to occassionally release her right hand from Jordyn's hair, lash out with a hard slap or punch, and return her grip in her enemy's mane.  Jordyn was reduced to mauling her enemy's left breast, leaving scratch marks and scrapes as battle scars.

Katara thrilled at the overdue comeuppance being dealt to the spoiled brat Taylor.  She had long requested to Taylor's mom permission to lay an overdo beating on the insolent daughter, but been refused.

Now Jordyn was doing to job for her.  And she got to watch.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2022, 12:43:34 AM »
The first night Taylor's mom had invited Katara back to Taylor's home, Katara had easily been able to hack into Taylor's cellphone.  Taylor had several cellphone video recordings of catfights from Taylor's school and athletic camps, some of which Taylor had recorded herself and some of which had been shared with her by friends.  In two of the vidéos were particularly intense fights, where Taylor herself was one of the fighters.

Katara thrilled at the sight of Taylor catfighting.  Now, if Katara disciplined Taylor and Taylor fought back, Katara could proceed to à thorough beating of Taylor, and Taylor's mom would believe Katara that it was Taylor who had escalated the inévitable confrontation between Katara and Taylor.

But this, too, tonight, ..... this fight between Jordyn and Taylor .... this would do just as well.  Katara was impressed at what a capable fighter Jordyn was.  How she was holding her own against Taylor.  Both girls would likely feel the effects of this fight, so evenly matched were they.

And so motivated.  Did they actually both like this boy, this Franklin?  What Katara was in high school, t'en long years ago, girls regularly fought over boys.  But this was 2022.  Girls were supposed to have outgrown that.  Sex happened by Tinder hookup, not by mongomous dating.

Unless the pandemic had changed all that.

Or maybe.... Taylor WAS an accomplished athlète.  Competitive as hell, too.  Maybe Taylor and Jordyn had found mutually worth catfight rivals.

Maybe they needed to find out who the better woman was.

Maybe that's why Taylor had held on to Franklin after the sex between them had gotten stale.  (Katara had read Taylor texting that the one of her friends.)  Maybe she wanted to see if Jordyn could TAKE Franklin from her.

> Look at those two girls fighting like hellcats, Taylor's mom whispered into Katara's ear.  Look up on LinkedIn who Jordyn's mom is.

> Good idea.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2022, 08:27:47 PM »
With à lifetime's expérience of witnessing ..... and studying .... and enjoying ..... and appreciating .... women's combat, Katara could tell that Taylor and Jordyn's battle had arrived at à stalemate.  Both women were far too exhausted to do anything beyond exchange catty slaps and jabs.  But both were also far too motivated to concede.  It was a good thing Katara's mother and Katara had arrived home when they did, or Taylor and Jordyn would likely have permanently scarred each other.

Such pretty, sexy girls, too.  It wouldn't do for them BOTH to be pointlessly disfigured.  If one girl béats up another and disfigures her .... well, that's Nature's Way, survival of the fittest.  But mutual disfigurement in a draw?  Such a waste.

No, this fight wasn't going to be broken up soon, likely by Katara.

But Katara's mother was intrigued by what Gulf Coast parent had raised the she-cat who could actually stand up to Queen Bitch Taylor.  Both as a fighter .... and as a woman.

Katara found Jordyn's mother profile online.  Brittany.  A hospital Board member.  Duke-educated.

Intriguing.

She probably was acquainted with Taylor's Doctor Dad.

Had the two ever met?

Had the two ever fucked?  Taylor's Dad was such an insatiable horndog, he would have "made a play for" the sexy Brittany.

Taylor's mom took out her cellphone and dialled Jordyn's mom number.

> Hello, this is Brittany.

> Hello, your lovely, "oh-so-ladylike" daughter drove to my house this afternoon and is, as we speak, locked in a catfight with my daughter Taylor.   Shall I separate them now, or enjoy the show until you get here?

> I was wondering where she was.  And why she wasn't responding to my texts.

> You didn't ask if she's losing the fight.

> I figured the odds of the are vanishingly small.  My daughter doesn't lose many fights.

> Nor does mine.

> Well, well.  Then why would we separate them.  I'll be right over.  Give me 20 minutes.

> You didn't ask my address.

> I don't need to.  By your last name on called id, f you're married to who I think you are, I've been to your house.  As a guest of your husband.

> Well, well.  Then do get here quickly.  Let's show our daughters how it's done.

> Is that an invitation?  Or à challenge?

> I think we both know the answer to that.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2022, 06:29:58 PM »
Taylor's mom held no grudge over her husband for his 2017 affair.  Taylor's mom had arrived at a point in her life physiologically where foreplay from a male was insufficiently arousing to her.  Her conjugal relations with Taylor's dad had waned, and she knew she had left him with little choice but to seek satisfaction away from her.

So when she got psychiatric treatment for her mid-life funk in 2018, and brought Katara into her life .... and her husband's .... in 2019, thus re-kindling her marriage, she made no attempt to find the woman who had received her husband into her embrace during those dark 2017 days.  Probably some single, young, naive floozy who was sweet-talked into a tawdry affair.

But, no, Taylor's mom had just learned.  Her rival that horrid 2017 year about been a married MILF, the same age and socio-economic class as herself.  Had this woman, this 'Brittany', no shame.  How dare she sleep with another woman's man ... while staying with her own man at home.  That was .... having her cake and eating it, too.  All the social respectability of marriage .... and all the excitement of extra-marital sex.

And, to top of it .... that extra-marital sex with in Taylor's own home. 

Today, in 2022, by happenstance, Taylor's mom had walked in on an in-progress catfight between Taylor and Jordyn.  What if, in 2017, she had caught Brittany and Taylor's dad in the act of actual fucking?

She would have torn Brittany's head off.

No, not her head.  Her tits.  She would havd ripped them right off.

Now, in 2022, she was about to have the opportunity to do it to Brittany.

With Brittany's own daughter, Jordyn, watching.

"Break it up, girls.  Enough fighting for you two today.  Jordyn, your mom's on the way over.  She and I are going to show you how it's done..... How two alpha women settle things."

Jordyn seemed to hesitate.

Katara patted her own lap.  "Front row seat right here, Jordyn.  C'mon, I've seen it all ..... and even I'm looking forward to this."

Jordyn sat on Katara's lap.

Just in time.  Her mom's SUV was pulling up outside.

Taylor's mom began to strip.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2022, 08:09:34 PM »
Brittany confidently strode thru the front door of the house which wasn't even hers and latched it behind her, affirming her frequent presence there in 2017 to consummate her adulterous affair.  All four women in the room were taken aback bu her cocky carriage.

And by her beautiful, glamorous blonde haircut.  And her striking figure.   The 50-something Queen Bee could easily pass for 30-something.

Katara hoped Taylor's mom knew what the was doing in so readily throwing down a catfight challenge to the blonde Amazon.

She walked over to Katara to inspect her daughter Jordyn's injuries and battle scars from her war with Taylor.  She circled her daughter's body completely, inspecting the top and bottom as if she was a rental car clerk inspecting a return.

She then walked over to Taylor, sitting alone on the floor with a water bottle, and did the same.

> "Just as I woild have expected.  Your daughter looks like she was in a 747 crash.  Mine looks like she was in a fender bender." [Katara released an unitentional guffaw.]

> "You exaggerate.  But regardless:
 Now let's show them what two women look like after a bitchfight."

> "My pleasure.  I've awaited this moment for five years."

Brittany strips naked, handing her clothes and underwear to Jordyn.  The two MILFs stride to the middle of the room, pulling down their long hair, making it available to the other for pulling, but knowing full well their initial targets will be lower down.

Below the waist.

Both women are amazed at the others' physique, their 38c and 36ee breasts.  And are wondering if they should have perhaps allowed their daughters to finish the fight.

But there's no turning back now.

They extend their claws to each others' crotches and begin to dig and claw.

> "This is going to hurt."

> "Bring it, bitch.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2022, 01:43:41 PM »
Paradoxically, Taylor was both surprised, but not surprised, by the 4-woman spectacle playing out before her.  Her mother was scratching and clawing with another Gulf Coast power-MILF.  Yes, shocking and .... unexpected.  And yet ..... Taylor had slowly started noticing her mother's new sexual adventurism.  Her inviting Katara into their home and granting Katara conjugal access to Taylor's doctor dad--sometimes with Taylor's mom present (watching?  participating?  both?), and sometimes not.  Taylor's was also aware of her mother's bitter competitiveness with women she perceived as being as attractive as herself.  And Taylor could not deny the attractiveness of Jordyn's mother.

It made Taylor even more jealous of Jordyn.  Jordyn would inherit the gift
of aging gracefully.  This angered Jordyn.

Jordyn was sitting on Katara's lap.  Taylor seethed at the thought of heading to New Jersey in the fall, Jordyn staying behind in Florida, and having free rein over Katara.

Taylor could no longer stand being the fifth wheel in the room.  Taylor felt there was nothing worse in life than being a third, or fifth, wheel.

Tension had been building between Taylor and Katara since Katara's hiring.  Katara had made veiled threats about thrashing Taylor.  Taylor impusively strutted over to Katara and stated the line she had pictured delivering for several weeks now:

> You've wanted a piece of me, Katara.  Here's your chance.  Stand up.  Take a swing.

> [Katara and Jordyn look up at Taylor, taking their eyes off the MILF catball across the room reluctantly.]  Relax, sweetie.  Enjoy the show.  You and I will conclude our business .... later.

> [Taylor slaps Katara's face.]  We'll conclude it now ..... bitch.

> [Jordyn smirks, gets off Katara's lap, and steps aside.]  Kick her ass, Katara.  It's easy.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2022, 03:30:56 PM »
For about 120 seconds, Taylor's plan of impulsively challenging Katara seemed like a good one.  Although Katara was trained in a veritable encyclopedia of holds, kicks, and joint locks which could maim a woman (or man, or bear) in seconds, she refrained from using them and engaged Taylor was purely catfight tactics:  breast mauling and pussy scratching.  And Taylor inflicted some pent-up frustration on her unwelcome house-guest.

But Katara soon rose to the challenge from her younger rival.  Katara was also egged on by the nearby MILF battle escalating to a climax.  She wanted to finish off her opponent so she could resume watching her boss and lover in a rare MILF showdowns.

She that MILFs are instinctively wary of each other and rarely engage in direct combat.  Today's opportunity was a rarity.

So Katara dug into Taylor's underboob with her thumbnails, and twisted until her opponent fell to her knees in agony.  She then pinned Taylor down, and invited Jordyn to administer the face-sitting coup-de-grace.

Jordyn didn't need to be asked twice.  She rode Taylor's face, kissing Katara, until Jordyn came.  Then she did it a second time.

Jordyn didn't want Taylor to forget this day anytime soon.

There was a prom date--Taylor's boyfriend--she needed this coming Friday.

To be continued....

Offline statoutlyr

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2022, 09:29:41 PM »
Please, don't leave me hangin'

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2022, 01:56:37 AM »
I really want to hear how this one goes. The fight between The two moms and maybe even the two daughters end up fighting with the the bf watching. The best would be the two moms going at it with the daughters, the husband, the bf watching one of them end the debate of who the better woman is with all witnessing it. So many ways and scenarios possible in this one

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2022, 04:47:01 PM »
Don't worry sinclairfan. No matter what section of the forum they move you to I'll always be reading and eagerly awaiting every new installment. Your serial posts are most entertaining.
sidekick

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2022, 03:28:22 AM »
In the other corner of the room, the two MILFs--Taylor's mom and Jordyn's mom--collapse to the floor, Brittany's efforts at last failing to prevent Taylor's mom from 'throwing' her over her hips.  But Taylor's mom has not fully succeeded in pinning Brittany.  Brittany knows a thing or two about grappling, and has her long legs outside of Taylor's moms'.

So Taylor's mom has the advatange from the waist up.

But Brittany has the advatage from the waist down.

The two women are in a dd facto stalemate.  Katara recognizes their dilemma--if there was even one other neutral spectator in the room, Katara and that 3rd party would separate the teo MILF combatants, stand them up, and let them start Round 2.

But Katara is alone.

Well, not ..... quite .... alone.  Jordyn is contuing to pleasure herself on the prone Taylor.  Stupid Taylor--too proud to give, too weak to help herself.  Katara wracks her memory ... and her conscience.  Jordyn DID beat Taylor fair and square just now.

She did, right??

Didn't she??

DIDN'T SHE?????

Or, wait ...... no ..... no ...... It wasn't like that at all.

KATARA .... herself .... had kicked Taylor's ass.  Jordyn was merely getting the spoils.  And not altogether deserved.  Katara was a .... full-grown woman.  Taylorcwas just a ..... cocky bitch teenager.

To be continued...

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2022, 07:05:29 PM »
The two Queen MILFs, Brittany and Taylor's mom, were accustomed both in life and in catfights, to be on top, taunting and hurting a defeated bitch.  Instead, after a brief battle, the two are locked in a catball stalemate.  In frustration, they reach out for each others' pussies to start mauling.  Brittany's pussy if of course soaking wet, from watching her daughter Jordyn ride Taylor's face (and thus presumably securing her prom-and-after-party date, Taylor's boyfriend gor this coming Friday).

But, Brittany briefly wonders, why is Taylor's mom's pussy soaked.  She just witnessed her daughter Taylor getting her ass kicked.  But, as Brittany is a master of the female psyche, she has an epiphany and stumbles on her answer.

> You fucking bitch.  You're soaked because someone finally stood up to your bitch daughter.

> That's right you clueless cxnt.  It will benefit her in the long term.  She'll need to stand up to bullies at Princeton.

> Is that why you hired that goon Katara?

> Katara does many things for me, bitch.  She can walk and chew gum at the same time.

> And beat up your own daughter?

> What's it to you?  Do you love her more than your own daughter?

> [Taylor's mom has struck a chord.]  I love Jordyn, don't you dare question that.

> YOU questioned me about TAYLOR.

> I'm tired of discussing this.

> Then let go.  Let's stand up and fight.

> Fine by me.

To be continued....