News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Taylor vs Jordyn: Prom date triangle catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Taylor vs Jordyn: Prom date triangle catfight
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2023, 02:59:14 AM »
On July 31, 2023, when the death of Pee Wee Herman (nee Paul Reubens) was announced to the world, Taylor's Mom thought back to the day in 1991 when Mr Herman had been arrested for lewd behavior in an adult movie theatre on the Tamiami Trail in Sarasota County.

Taylor's Mom was old enough to understand what lewd behavior was.  She understood, sort, what was shown in XXX theatres.  Things you couldn't see on TV, except for maybe Cinemax late on Friday and Saturday nights.  If you were lucky.

Taylor's Mom chuckled at Pee Wee's Playhouse on Saturday mornings.  Not Pee Wee so much, but the talking wise-cracking puppets and plants.

Why didn't Mr Herman just watch Cinemax?, wondered Taylor's Mom to herself.  She wanted to ask her friends in 1991, but didn't dare.

He must have enjoyed what he saw in the theatre more.  Were there women fighting on the screen in the XXX theatre?

Maybe that's what he enjoyed seeing.

To be continued...

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2023, 04:05:06 AM »
Taylor's Mom spent a Saturday in August 2023 shopping on Siesta Key.  She had read that Pee Qee Herman spent his Middle School and High School years growing up on Siesta Key, on the west side of Midnight Pass Blvd, facing Sarasota Bay and the City of Sarasota.  Taylor's Mom was in love with the Gulf Coast, the Sun Coast, the whole area she had spent in her whole life.  For all these years, she had been sharing it with such a .... unique .... talent.  Not quite an A-list celebrity, but a timeless talent; confirmed by all the recognition he received upon his death in July 2023.

He could have lived anywhere in the world, just about.  He chose the Suncoast.  That said something.

Midnight Pass Blvd.  Another 1990s north-south running cruising road, where packs of girls would drive, looking for trouble.

Looking for catfights.  And sometimes finding them.

Taylor's Mom had a catfight there one night with an anonymous Puerto Rican or Cuban girl.  One Saturday night, after dinner at a restaurant, where the Puerto Rican or Cuban girl was hosting, and Taylor's Mom gave her attitude, and asked her what time she got off work.

Taylor's Mom had never had her hair pulled so hard.  She never fought another Puerto Rican or Cuban girl again.

Not worth it.

Taylor's Mom still loved everything about Midnight Pass Blvd, though.

And about catfighting.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2023, 10:05:09 PM »
Taylor's Mom found herself up at 2am most nights, hung over from Sherry, scrolling thru late night TV.  She remembered in high school, her late night TV habit, finding Pee Wee's Playhouse one night.  The guest was Elvira.

Elivira was a 1980s/1990s camp vampire/monster mix, with expised breasts and jet black hair.  Taylor's Mom would masturbate to Elvira, imagining herself being jumped by a less camp, more sinister version of the female vampire.

The 2 of them catfighting each other.  Biting allowed.

Taylor's  hoped one day one of her high school or college catfights would result in an accidental bite, so the victim cozld retaliate with an actual bite.

She wished Brittany and her had bitten each other in their recent MILF fight.

She masturbated to that thought now.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2023, 01:39:59 AM »
In the last week of August 2023, Hurricane Idalia formed in the Gulf of Mexico and ran up the west coast of Florida.  Taylor's Mom's still-under-repair house, where Jordyn had confronted Taylor over 2 years ago, was put jnder a mandatory evacuation order.

Taylor's Mom had no where to go.

Brittany had stolen Taylor's Mom's husband.  And then had stolen Taylor.  Or, at least, Brittany was currently having Taylor in her house.  And fucking her.

Brittany's house was on the mainland and not in the evacuation zone.

> Brittany? Can I stay with you during the hurricane?

> Can't you stay with friends?

> All my friends have been evacuated.

> Why do you have so few friends?

> How many do you have, bitch?

> Touche.

> Does that mean I can stay?

> No fighting whrn you're here.  Fighting during a hurricane is weird.

> Fine.

> Fine.

Taylor's Mom arrives with two suitcases.

> Thanks for helping me with my suitcases, Brit.

> I'm not helping.

> Gee, thanks.

> Carry your own damn suitcases, bitch.

> Thanks.  Taylor's not here?  She back at Princeton?

> You don't talk to her?

> Some bitch turned her against me.

> I hope you're not implying that was me?

> I thought we agtmreed catfighting during a hurricane is weird.

> Then stop giving me attitude.

> You're exhausting.

> You're a slut bitch.

> I'm taking a nap.

> Liar.  You're going to masturbate.

> That's a low blow.

> It's the truth.

> I can't wait for this hurricane to end.  Your ass is grass.

> You and what army?

> Me and these.  [shows her claws]

> Pathetic.

> Tramp.

> Slut.

Both women lay in bed in separate rooms as they watch the hurricane form on Weather Channel.

> [Rainstorms are so fucking sexy.]

> [Catfighting that bitch is so fucking sexy.]  I hope she comes at me.

To be continued...

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2023, 04:45:20 PM »
Hurricane Idalia didn't make landfall anywhere near Brittany's place, and the power didn't go out.  So Brittany and Taylor's Mom were able to watch the hurricane coverage on TV for 2 straight days.  The first day the strengtheing and arrival of the storm on The Weather Channel.  The second day, the aftermath and the cleanup on the local news.

There was major coastal flooding at the coastline the the storm surge.  Including on Siesta Key, where Taylor's Mom's house was.

Including on her street.

Including her house.  It flooded.  It got sea water inside.

Taylor's Mom wouldn't be living there for awhile.

> I can't fucking believe this Brittany.

> Do you have anywhere to go? 

> I can try some friends up in Georgia.  But then....

> But then what?

> Then I won't be able to supervise the cleanup.

> Oh.

> Brittany.  Wanna know the 2 things that suck about this?

> What are they?  [Brittnay put her hands on Taylor's Mom's side.]

> Well first, Brit ...  Brit, I'm not even cleaned up from Ian.  The wind damage to the roof.

> You weren't?  I'm sorry. 

> Thanks.

> What else sucks.  You said two things.

> You sound like you're enjoying this.

> I'm not.  And anyways, you need me.  Be nice to me.

> The second thing that sucks is. .  that great room .... right near the side door .... that's where Taylor and Jordyn .... my daughter and your daughter ....

> Obvoiously ....

> ....obviously ..   it's where they had their catfight.  Brit .... I think about that catfight ..   them dating the same boy .... Jordyn driving over .... the fight itself .... Britt ...  I always think about that catfight.

> I get it ....  so do I.

> They had balls.

THE END.