News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nothing Better

• 8 Replies

Offline numbrsguru6

Nothing Better
« on: April 02, 2022, 05:46:57 AM »
For me, there is nothing better than watching your wife, the woman you love, getting out there and wrestling another woman just because you asked her to do it for you. And your beautiful wife wrestles another woman because she knows how much you want to see her do it, and she knows how much it means to you, and she does the best she can...for you.
For me, there is nothing sexier or better...period!

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Nothing Better
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 05:56:56 AM »
This is true , except for one thing. I know it’s not the same for everyone but one thing I think is hotter is the wife beaten in front of her man. Taunting her by putting o a show for her husband while using his wife. Controlling her to the point no matter whether he intended to refuse her advances or not.  Using the recap of how she defeated his wife to take him, while she watches.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 01:01:58 PM »
Totally agree, nothing hotter than watching my wife catfight, her knowing how much I want to see her catfight and how much it turns me on. Win or lose just watching her compete like that against another woman is the ultimate/

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2022, 09:51:25 PM »
This is true , except for one thing. I know it’s not the same for everyone but one thing I think is hotter is the wife beaten in front of her man. Taunting her by putting o a show for her husband while using his wife. Controlling her to the point no matter whether he intended to refuse her advances or not.  Using the recap of how she defeated his wife to take him, while she watches.

I agree 100%. While IRL, I would not want see my wife injured, this is an incredibly sexy fantasy.

Offline numbrsguru6

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 12:16:55 AM »
I respect what you like and what turns you on, but I am different in the respect that if my wife is going to get out there, put herself on the line, and wrestle another woman for me, I would want her to have success. I would never want her to lose badly, especially in front of me, knowing she is doing it for me!

Offline numbrsguru6

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 12:19:13 AM »
and there you have it a man who likes and wants to se his wife get beat up what a man ! , no wonder I prefer ladies
I sure hope you are NOT referring to me! I would NEVER want to see my wife get beat up. I would never want to see anyone get beat up, especially not a woman.

Offline numbrsguru6

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 12:19:52 AM »
Totally agree, nothing hotter than watching my wife catfight, her knowing how much I want to see her catfight and how much it turns me on. Win or lose just watching her compete like that against another woman is the ultimate/
I could not agree with you more!

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 05:23:23 AM »
For me, there is nothing better than watching your wife, the woman you love, getting out there and wrestling another woman just because you asked her to do it for you. And your beautiful wife wrestles another woman because she knows how much you want to see her do it, and she knows how much it means to you, and she does the best she can...for you.
For me, there is nothing sexier or better...period!

Totally agree to this. If she is doing this its more for u to enjoy while she may have her reputation and body at stake. Win or lose, just the attitude to compete will be a turn on. Also to add to this would love if she takes up fair or friendly challenges rather than finding someone she could bully or pick someone unnecessarily and clearly tougher one to fight. Bullying or getting dominated by someone who is clearly superior for this is not a turn on.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 07:38:00 AM »
I'm sorry. I disagree with some of these comments. I would NOT like to see any woman get hurt. I am not a fan of real fights. I don't want to see violence. There's too much violence in the world. The whole idea of catfights is making guys sexually excited !!!

There's nothing better in life than  two hot women in office attire (no bras) trying to rip each other's top off.  :o