News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An unsatisfied customer

• 1 Replies

Offline Ener

An unsatisfied customer
« on: October 16, 2022, 01:27:42 PM »
An Unsatisfied Customer
a short story featuring Thalitasants and LittleSubSlut

Alexis cast a quick glance at the short, raven haired woman leaning over the bar counter frantically trying to catch her attention while saying something about “Pink Barbies”. However there was a lot of guys waiting at the bar too most of which was better tippers, wanted simpler orders so the Latin woman would have to wait Alexis decided as she scanned the crowd, noticed an athletic young man with sandy blonde hair and made her way towards him, “How can I help you” the said flashing a winning smile as brushed her hair behind her ear, while out of the corner of her eye she saw the short woman from earlier throwing her hands up in the air in an exasperated gesture.

Thalita was fuming as she made her way down from the bar down to her friends, after what had seemed like an eternity where she had lost count of customers being served before her, all men,  a male bartenders showed up for his shift and she had finally gotten her order. “They should fire that slutty excuse for a bartender” Thalita sneered as sat down the tray with the Pink cocktails on the table “Well they seemed a little understaffed”. One of her friends, started trying to calm her down “understaffed” Thalita snorted dismissively “If she had spend half the time serving customers she did flirting with every guy in sight there wouldn’t be a staffing issue”.  “Take a cocktail and forget about her Thalita, we are here to have fun” another of her friends interjected while handing her one of the drinks. “You are right of course” Thalita said with a smile and sat down as she accepted the pink beverage, still her eyes never stopped following the bartender.

”Can you hold down the fort here?” Alexis asked the other bartender “I need to use the ladies room”, “Go ahead” the co-worker nodded before turning his attention back to the patrons. Having finished her business Alexis left the stall to wash her hands when a voice called out to her “There you are, I have been waiting for you”. Alexis turned to see the short Latina patron from the bar earlier, blocking the exit from the bathrooms “I’d like to make a complaint” she continued as she locked the door behind her and advanced towards the bartender. “Listen...” the taller woman began as she started backed away but Thalita was faster and on her before she could get far “Out here touching up your makeup instead of doing your job at the bar?” the raven-haired woman asked rhetorically as she with her left hand took a firm hold of Alexis’ onyx pony tail “Let me help you put some red on those cheeks” the shorter woman grinned as fired of a right hand slap, followed by a backhand snapping the taller woman’s head back and forth. With her cheeks burning and tears swelling up in her eyes Alexis balled her right hand into a fist and swung it forward.

Thalita doubled over with a gasp as the Alexis’ fist connected with her abdomen driving the air from her lungs. As she stumbled back, gasping for breath her taller opponent dug her hands into the locks of her raven black hair holding the shorter woman in place as she rammed her knee into her abdomen, preventing her from regaining her breath as she was dragged across the bathroom. “You should be more careful bitch” the bartender sneered and continued “You bit off more than you can chew this time little girl” as she used her grip in the patron’s raven-hair to bash the side of her head into the hand dryer, denting it’s metal casing. Twisting the shorter woman to face her, Alexis released her adversary’s raven-hair with her right hand, balling it into a fist and slammed it into her face, landing two blows that bounced her head of the hand dryer before Thalita managed to twist so that third blow narrowly missed her as the taller woman’s fist connected with machines dented metal casing.

Instinctively Alexis released her grip on her opponent’s hair wrapping her left hand around the bruised knuckles of her right, meanwhile Thalita shook her head clearing the cobwebs from her mind. The the raven-haired woman recovered first and drove the ball of her right foot into the abdomen of her taller opponent doubling her over, capitalising on her advantage the shorter woman grabbed the black top of her onyx-haired adversary yanking it over her head, blinding the bartender. “No bra huh?” the patron asked rhetorically “Wanted quick access for what ever guy drag home tonight did you slut, well it works for me too” she continued as she rammed a knee into one of her opponent’s newly exposed tits squishing it against her ribcage. Alexis yelped in pain and backed away from her tormentor, pulling out of her top in the process, and having escaped the ensnaring garment she threw a haymaker at her opponent

Thalita stepped back, dodging the blow, and as the taller woman’s fist whizzed by the raven-haired woman threw the bartender’s top at her head using the distraction to close in on her adversary and fired off a left, right, left combo each blow eliciting another pained yelp as she buried her knuckles in the soft flesh of the onyx-haired woman’s tits ending the assault with a right hook to the taller woman’s jaw, snapping her head to the side and making her fall to her knees. Attempting to recover during her stumble Alexis grabbed her adversary's cut-off jeans, yanking them down around the Latina's knees. “Are you getting off on this, you crazy bitch?!” the onyx-haired woman exclaimed with a mixture of worry and disgust, recoiling as she noticed a wet-spot on the raven-haired woman’s thong and with a strong shove send Thalita tumbling to ground.

By tugging her chin to her chest Thalita’s avoided slamming her head into the floor, so when Alexis scrambled to her and tried to run past her, the Latina rolled onto her stomach and grabbed the taller woman’s ankle, tripping her. “you won’t get away that easily slut” the raven-haired woman sneered as her onyx-haired opponent tumbled to the floor. As Thalita kicked off her shorts and started to crawl up the fallen bartender, who in turn rolled onto her back and dug her hands into adversary’s hair trying to twist her off resulting in the two women rolling around on the floor, vying for control. With her size advantage Alexis quickly pinned her raven-haired adversary against the floor, but as she yanked up Thalita’s head by her hair with the intent to smash into the tiles the smaller woman sunk her teeth into one of the onyx-haired woman’s exposed tits, making the bartender release her grib with a shriek.

As the bartender’s attempt to mount her opponent turned into a retreat the Thalita grabbed Alexis trousers hoping to pull the fleeing woman back, but as the two adversaries pulled in opposite directions the raven-haired patron quickly found her self sitting with her adversary's trousers in her hands, leaving the onyx-haired woman now dressed only in a white Calvin Klein thong. “Please, please just leave me alone” Alexis whimpered backing away as the Latina jumped to her feet and strode towards her and, ignoring the other woman’s pleas, drove her heel into the bitten tit of the taller woman knocking her completely to the ground before following up with two more stomps to the same injured tit the raven-haired woman turned the downed woman’s whimpering into full on sobbing. “Oh no, it looks like your mascara is running” Thalita mocked as squatted down and dug both her hands into the onyx locks of the taller woman and started dragging her towards one of the stalls “let me help you wash it off” the Latina continued her mocking and shoved the head of the bartender down the toilet, flushing it.

After a couple of flushes the Thalita yanked the Alexis out of the toilet and tossed her out the stall and back on to the floor. “You didn’t want to service me in the bar bitch, well you can provide a service here” the Latina purred as she slid of her own thong and mounted the onyx-haired woman “Come on, kiss me” the shorter woman said as she positioned her crotch on the bartender’s face, but when Alexis shook her head trying prevent the raven-haired from lining up her pussy with her mouth the patron lost her patience. “I said kiss me bitch!” Thalita sneered, reaching back and started yanking the taller woman’s Calvin Klein thong into her pussy, while vigorously grinding her own into the bartender’s face muffling her screams as she rode her way to a climax. “So you are good for something” the shorter woman finally said, panting, as she got up from the defeated opponent looking around she fetched her thong, mounted Alexis once again and while pinning her arms the floor she pressed on the cheeks of the taller woman forcing her mouth open so that she could shove the thong it into the mouth of the bartender, “Something to remember me by” the Latina said as she wriggled back into her shorts and left the bathroom.

I originally wrote this for LittleSubSlut and she suggested that I posted for the rest of the forum to enjoy, so I hope that you do
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 01:30:59 PM by Ener »

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: An unsatisfied customer
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 04:49:59 PM »
Would've liked it to be longer but this was a good one