News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma Rae vs Alexa Kiss

• 60 Replies

Online simon

• God Member
Re: Emma Rae vs Alexa Kiss
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2022, 07:37:11 PM »
Not sure what happened. did not sponsor but, willing to buy. It sounds complicated though!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2022, 07:50:53 PM »
I replied to both Alexis and Emma. Waiting for distribution/sale of this catfight as I would like to purchase.

Offline animecfights

• God Member
    • AnimeCFights
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2022, 02:05:47 AM »
Emma's latest tweet:

"Due to unfortunate circumstances - mine and
@XXXAlexaKiss
 fight will not be posted to Twitter. It will be $200 sold to the individuals who are interested. We lost a lot of money with not being able to continue it. Thanks for your patience while I edit & get it together this week."

https://archive.ph/7i99r

smh.

My Patreon for exclusive animated catfights
https://www.patreon.com/animecfights

My Subscribestar for exclusive animated catfights
https://subscribestar.adult/animecfights

Offline peezy67

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2022, 02:27:37 AM »
smh 200 dollars for a catfight? lol

Emma's latest tweet:

"Due to unfortunate circumstances - mine and
@XXXAlexaKiss
 fight will not be posted to Twitter. It will be $200 sold to the individuals who are interested. We lost a lot of money with not being able to continue it. Thanks for your patience while I edit & get it together this week."

https://archive.ph/7i99r

smh.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2022, 03:15:29 AM »
From what I gather, a sexfight occurred. Not my thing. Hedging unless they release a cat fight preview. 200 dollars is tough for me right now.

Offline cattstray

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »
Something sounds a bit dodgy about all this. All the build up on Twitter, then suddenly "We're doing it this way instead between us and here's the price" all edited and sorted within 24 hours...nah somethings not right..

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2022, 08:35:32 AM »
Big build up since April then this. Duped??

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2022, 09:02:04 AM »
This is the next prank. What was now being produced was never mentioned. And that's probably how Chris was betrayed or used. The first consequence is to stop following the girls on social media.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2022, 09:41:03 AM »
Would not want them@Suitefights in the future. All the hype was questionable IMHO.

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2022, 09:57:52 AM »
There must be some issu related higher demands from both fighters as they saw there is an hype created they must have demanded more and when Chris disagreed they planned to shoot there own and sale, but 200$ thats 4 times higher than the normal prise and above all we don't have clear picture of the fight , what's tactics were used how long the match lasted etc... Ok there is an sexfight which fans never demanded for , don't you think it's unfare  .

Offline Katff

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2022, 10:31:14 AM »
There must be some issu related higher demands from both fighters as they saw there is an hype created they must have demanded more and when Chris disagreed they planned to shoot there own and sale, but 200$ thats 4 times higher than the normal prise and above all we don't have clear picture of the fight , what's tactics were used how long the match lasted etc... Ok there is an sexfight which fans never demanded for , don't you think it's unfare  .

The whole thing seems like a bit of a mess. Not enough info has been divulged to give you any confindence about this one.  And $200 for a 1 round catfight with no preview or pics or idea about how long it lasted? lol. I think they are going to get a bit of a reality check on that one!  I mean the audacity to even think about trying to charge that price (and with such little info too) is suspect alone.

Chris and his wife always seemed pretty straight up to me, so for them to just close their accounts so abruptly, like they had just had enough, is a massive red flag to me.

I also think the whole sexfight thing (to try to bump up the content and price) will go against them, as I'm not sure how many hardcore catfight fans are really into that. 

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2022, 10:41:06 AM »
I really hope i'm wrong, but it's hard not to assume that this match is nothing but a fraudulent cash grab from fans, similar to the 'my dog/cat/myself needs medical treatment' sob stories that models often post. 

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2022, 10:58:40 AM »
Everything that Chris and his wife had announced so far was also produced that way. You could trust them 100 percent. Also, the fact that the girls are silent about why they both disappeared from Twitter suggests there was a break! No catfight fan should buy the supposed product. sexfight fans like to jump in and throw money at them.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2022, 11:19:16 AM »
Absolutely baffled by what I’ve read on twitter. As some people have rightly said here, sexy husband / wife seemed straight up with everything they have done so far.

For these 2 girls to have the absolute audacity to claim “right I know this was advertised at $50 but it’s now going to cost you $200 dollars even though it’s only one round” is the biggest blah I’ve ever seen from anyone involved in this industry.

The fact that nothing is being said about why SH has disappears being huge red flags to this.

I hope the fight either returns to the original price or these 2 get black listed from the entire scene. It’s just not acceptable

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2022, 11:37:01 AM »
I'd suggest everyone to calm down a bit.

To clarify some points:

1. Emma and Alexa do NOT seem to be happy with it

Emma wrote on Twitter: The fight got cut short bc something happened and no I’m not getting into it. [...] We lost a lot of money with not being able to continue it.

2. It was NOT a sexfight

Alexa wrote: We got one very aggressive, fully nude round of the fight

The sexfight is another, independent video: Alexa & I will also be selling a 10 minute sex fight.

3. be patient, there will be further information

Emma wrote: Give us about a week and I’ll be sending the fight and the sex fight out.