News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Natalie vs Alexxa in a NHB catfight

• 54 Replies

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
Re: Natalie vs Alexxa in a NHB catfight
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2022, 07:12:27 PM »
“Urgh!” I grunt as your fist collided with my 32c, making it jiggle and bruise. “Oh fuck…” I moan, swaying and returning the favor, sending a weak but determined punch back at your breast. “Fuck…you!”
I'm better than you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2022, 07:34:59 PM »
Ughhhhhh I feel your fist on my tit..

BITCH…. Yell out I grab your hair with both hands using my forehead I slam it into your nose!

Both dazed my tut swelling!

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2022, 07:49:26 PM »
I cry out and my vision almost flickers out as you headbutt me, and my swaying vision gets worse. This is clearly the final trade of attacks. One of us is about to go down!

I grit my teeth, swaying and dizzy, and fight back the best I can, sending another fist to the side of your head, praying with every counter attack that you’ll drop.
I'm better than you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2022, 08:29:38 PM »
Ughhhh my head snaps to the side my vision is blurred.

My head is ringing we both on our knees. No way this bitch going finish me. I know your thinking the same I swing  I right fist hits hits your eye. I hoping this be the lunch that sends you down as we both are wobbly.

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2022, 08:51:36 PM »
My swinging fist thuds into your skull, rattling your head to the side, and I can see it in your eyes as well that you are barely hanging on. But you toss another punch, which I don’t even bother to try blocking, and it pounds into my eye. My head rocks back, “UUhhhh!” I groan in a girly little gasp, my lights almost out. Half as strong as it should be, I throw a fist up from below, digging it into your chin, not even seeing where your face is.

(It ended in a tie, but I honestly have no intention of tying. How are we ending this? Neo?)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 08:52:30 PM by Britni's Stupid Little Toy »
I'm better than you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2022, 09:41:36 PM »
Ughhhhhh my head snaps back I wobble as still on knees I hanging on just barely… gasping I see you are too though…I should’ve beat you!….I grab your hair not only to pull it but keep myself up.. I swing my left fist as I hit you between your legs again it’s a weak punch and we both at our end!

(I don’t know I did want it to tie either! Still a lot of fun and got thank all that voted for us)

Offline Allesandra ;)

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2022, 01:28:23 AM »
What an amazing poll ladies!! The tie is deserved for sure. Alexxa honey, your comeback was truly captivating.

This can't be over and needs to be settled ASAP.

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2022, 03:28:05 AM »
Thanks Allesandra, this fight is far from over! Neither of us are good with a tie!
I'm better than you.

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2022, 04:29:00 AM »
Awesome fight! Well narrated and a lot of fun!
Indeed, a tie is not good enough a conclusion for this epic tale of bravery and daring do!
Keep it going!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2022, 11:17:38 AM »
Thank you all that voted for us! As Alexxa said we not happy with a tie! This far from over!