News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Adding pictures

• 4 Replies

Offline EvaCat77

Adding pictures
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:05:12 AM »
Why am I getting an error that I have exceeded there number of pictures when trying to add a picture even after deleting a couple of existing ones?

Thanks

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Adding pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:01:59 PM »
Why am I getting an error that I have exceeded there number of pictures when trying to add a picture even after deleting a couple of existing ones?

Thanks

When we upgraded to the new forum software it only allows for 20 pictures per profile. But it didnt delete any pictures you already had. So to add pictures you will need to delete some of the ones you already have on your profile.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 06:29:22 PM »
Probably that update removed capability to add and delete folders?  As well as organize photos?  And delete photos?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 09:32:52 PM »
Probably that update removed capability to add and delete folders?  As well as organize photos?  And delete photos?

No it didn't. On the far right of where Add Picture is there is a tiny pic of a folder with a plus sign beside it. That is "Add Folder" When you click on a picture of yours to the bottom right there is "edit Picture" and "Delete Picture " When you create a folde rand go into it therer are little icons on the right to "add album" and Delete folder"

Offline Maria_xyz

• Looking for interesting chats.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 06:23:58 PM »
How sad! It is deleted!