News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Waiting At The Door: A Mom Vs. Mom Story

• 18 Replies

Offline Frank

Re: Waiting At The Door: A Mom Vs. Mom Story
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2023, 04:07:35 PM »
Well done Kiva...
As always.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2023, 03:21:03 PM »
Yes awesome! Can you post nude matches?

Offline PetieT

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2023, 12:07:22 PM »
I can't believe you have the patience to write so much. It's amazing. It's actually interesting... I'd even read a book in that style. You're good! I have a story too, but I can't write that long. In general, I once met on a dating site (By the way cool, did not regret that I registered on the lucky date) . So here it is. We went on a date. In general, everything was as usual. We ate, walked around the city, drank a little. But I couldn't imagine how it would end. I'm walking her home, and at the worst possible moment, I see my ex-girlfriend in the semi-darkness. She's a little crazy and when she saw me with another girl, she freaked out instantly. Started yelling at me and the girl. I tried to say something back but she just couldn't hear what I was saying. She screamed and screamed. At some point my new acquaintance pulled out pepper spray and started threatening my ex-girlfriend. At this point I realized this was going to be fun. The ex got even angrier and instantly dug her fingernails into her hair. Knocked the spray can out of her hands and knocked her to the ground. I just watched and was shocked. I didn't know what to do. By the time I woke up, they were already fighting on the sidewalk..... Surprisingly, my new friend won. And unfortunately, we didn't get along very well anymore. Well, that's not surprising. It wasn't a very good first date. But I'll never forget it, although I don't think she will either.

Offline Pillowtime Stories

• Gymnast have the best Legs
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2023, 10:00:11 AM »
This was a great fight, I little long for me but the mood, atmosphere, environment and plot held together very well. Also the action was not like some of the fights I have seen in this tread.. Basically card board, cut out pro stories that belong in the pro area. One of if not the best story teller examples of for this kind of personal amateur wrestling. Well done
its a fantasy so have fun with it