News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Fighter

• 2 Replies

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
The Fighter
« on: April 27, 2022, 01:01:52 AM »
     She began at an early age, playfully with friends, boys and girls, nothing rough, just playful coming of age tomboy kind of things, she knew she liked it.  A little older, while in college, sleeping in long cotton t-shirts and panties only, she and her suite mates would enjoy the occasional free for all.  One weekend at the beach, playing in the surf lead to chicken fights, which lead to playful wrestling to see who was better.  Warm from the sun and sand, excited by the fun, when they went back to the apartment a drinking game led to playful matches which lead to some stripping, spanking and finally three on one, she lost, but WOW!  She liked it!

As she got  older, she discovered a world of people who enjoyed seeing women wrestle playfully, competitively and erotically.  In rings and on mats, in basements and living rooms and backyards, in bars for jello or mud wrestling, she saw how the young craved it.  Attending biker rallies so she could make some money, usually against a larger, meaner biker girl who wanted to show off, she knew she might lose, and would probably lose some clothing, but the money was good, the rush was incredible and she knew she liked it!

Staying fit, staying in shape, exploring her sexuality, her desires, her limits, she realized that there were people out there willing to pay to see her tied up, dominated, wrestle, box, Catfight, get belly punched, she knew she would never make it to the large wrestling companies and serious money, but she found a niche, the occasional indy face, usually asked to job, with her ever growing repertoire of skills and interests, she found that she was in demand.  All her fantasies were being met, every desire scratched, as she became more worldly and experienced, she did some couples versus her matches, which usually went bad for her, but made the opposing women's or women so turned on, the men were frisky, but the ladies were worse on her, working her for their pleasure.  Fortunately she was strong and fit and knew that she loved being dominated, she was no Jobber.  If you slipped up, or if you wanted fair, she could more than handle her own.  A little boxing, wrestling and  mma training went a long way.  She discovered she had to be beaten to let someone else drive the bus, and she LOVED IT, 

Who is she?  Can't you relate?  Do you know her or are you her?

Offline JustRaquel

Re: The Fighter
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 05:09:59 AM »
Yess..

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: The Fighter
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 02:17:40 PM »
Yess..

Might you share here how closely your personal experience fits with the outline from ivbn2cavalier?  I expect folks would appreciate that.
HG Hunt