News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Female Deathmatch Nasty_Nancy VS RockingAlly

• 11 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Female Deathmatch Nasty_Nancy VS RockingAlly
« on: April 22, 2022, 10:03:53 AM »
After her first victory in a female death fight Ally is looking to make a name for herself, She is taking on Nancy and hopes to crush her heavyweight foe to advance her career

Nancy on the other hand wants to prove she is no mere jobber and plans to utterly crush Ally to prove she is still a serious contender.

Good luck ladies!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
Re: Female Deathmatch Nasty_Nancy VS RockingAlly
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 10:24:14 AM »
Hahaha! This little pipsqueak doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against me! After I kill the little skank I plan to fight her 'manager' RyonaGuy and put him in the ground with his wimpy little fighter!

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 09:30:23 AM »
Wooo! Go Nancy! Crush her!

Offline RockingAlly19

• Always down for a great fight
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 03:19:43 PM »
She wishes she could fucking win but I’m going to enjoy seeing her beg for her pathetic life
Your average blonde beater <3

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 09:33:52 PM »
She wishes she could fucking win but I’m going to enjoy seeing her beg for her pathetic life

Ugh! I can't wait to finish you off you little worm! Your skull is gonna pop like a pimple under my ass when I leap from the top rope!

Offline RockingAlly19

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 09:59:38 PM »
Slut you wish I’m going to enjoy splitting your skull open with my fucking elbow as you bush blood my ass is going to smother the fuck out of you

Ugh! I can't wait to finish you off you little worm! Your skull is gonna pop like a pimple under my ass when I leap from the top rope!

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2022, 01:48:51 AM »
[size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Nancy is too big and strong for Ally! She uses her assets to smother and crush her foe to death![/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 07:12:36 PM »
As Ally lies practically ko'd in the middle of the ring I jog over to one of the corners and clamber up the ropes until I reach the top then turn to face Ally.

She's still flat on her back, I grin in cruel delight as I start bouncing up and down on the ropes to gain momentum before leaping at my floored foe, My legs and arms pointed up slightly as I plummet down towards her!

My huge ass smashes onto her face with tremendous force, shattering her skull into pieces as her teeth, eyes and brain matter are sprayed across the ring, I get up and raise my arms "your wins streak ends here bitch!" I yell as the crowd cheers.

"RyonaGuy, I challenge you to a deathmatch! Let's end our rivalry once and for all!!" I hiss at him as I issue my challenge!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 10:47:13 PM »
Bring it on fat girl!!

Offline prettiestmommy93

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 11:31:14 AM »
fuuuck!
That slut isnt talking shit anymore.
take her panties as a trophy to hang on your wall.
or give them to her boyfriend  ;)

Offline RockingAlly19

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 08:34:02 PM »
Oh you just got lucky slut trust me you can’t fucking win against me again I can guarantee that bitch

Offline prettiestmommy93

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 05:47:01 AM »
Oh you just got lucky slut trust me you can’t fucking win against me again I can guarantee that bitch
shhhh no talking when you're dead  :P