News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature wife vs mistress bush battle

• 16 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Mature wife vs mistress bush battle
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2022, 10:09:42 PM »
Anybody want me to write a story? If I get any feedback I will do it ;)
I would love you to write a story. What kind of feedback do you need?
OK JT  ;)
I was looking for feedback in the forum of how readers would like the scerio to go/end. The poll numbers seem to indicate that Gina will mop the floor with her but I am open to settings....
How about it's a Saturday morning.  Husband and wife are in bed and the doorbell rings. Husband goes downstairs to see who it is. He opens the door, and it's the Ex. Maybe she's in a summer dress or shorts and a T-shirt. He invites her in. She gets right to the point and tells him how much she wants him back. Then, right at the foot, of the stairs she shows him how much she wants him back.
Meanwhile,  the wife wonders where hubby is after a few minutes. Maybe she's in one of his old T-shirts or silky sheer pajamas (the kind that rip under strain. Lol.). She looks down the stairs and sees her rival giving her man a bj and the fight is on! Epic catfight with Gina winning her man back after a dirty, nasty tooth and nails catfight.

Just one of many scenarios that could fit this.
I love it! I will write it in the next few days when I have time. Thanks for your suggestions JT. I am still playing with various scenarios but may very well include that, or a variation  ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Mature wife vs mistress bush battle
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2022, 02:57:52 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it. ;D
I look forward to seeing what you come up with  no matter the scenario.