News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Vika vs Sunni - Suitefights

• 27 Replies

Lovewomenfighting

Re: Vika vs Sunni - Suitefights
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2022, 07:03:49 AM »
The catfight preview is now on Suitefights Twitter, I see Vika took a flight in more way than one this weekend, amazing!

https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1538739275944144897?t=50HnvMkYAU-Lb8yN9k_5jA&s=19
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 07:05:50 AM by Lovewomenfighting »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
Pic #2, awesome two handed breast grab!!

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2022, 06:20:16 PM »
Steve's Twitter account has this notice:

@SuiteFights's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2022, 06:23:30 PM »
@SuiteFights's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy

Offline billy m

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2022, 06:32:02 PM »
was there a clip or just the photos?  Cannot access on Twitter

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »

I can see it fine, clip and all, maybe it was just one picture or movie got flagged up, and it's now removed and open again

Offline shinobi

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2022, 08:29:12 AM »
will this fight go up on clips4sale?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2022, 10:31:35 PM »
Finally had time to sit down and watch this last night and it's a phenomenal fight. It's two gorgeous blondes who fight to the point of exhaustion. Sunni has a helluva debut here and Vika is increasingly becoming one of my favorites ever. Suitefights, expectedly, nails it with the production values and camera work. Can't say enough about how lucky we are that we have someone producing fights between models in 4k with immaculate lighting and superb levels of "polish." These fights feel like a "big" deal and every ounce of effort that goes into it, is extremely appreciated and exponentially adds to the overall production.

I will somewhat agree with the premise of a separate thread here in that I wish it was more "catfight-y" rather than more a wrestling match. Saying that, there's hardly a moment where these two don't have a good hold of each others hair and these two are STRUGGLING against one another in what is a very competitive fight and are trying their damndest to submit the other. It's also tough to be critical of the wrestling "tactics" as I don't think catfighting moves were restricted. Pretty sure there's a moment later in the fight where one slaps the other and Suitefights actually encourages that. Saying that, he can't make them use the techniques, so what can you really do! Hope future fights feature more catfighting techniques (slaps face/body, body punching, "bitchiness"), but it's ultimately on the fighters if they wish to implement those techniques, and I think they should if they want to win! If their opponent is leaving their face open for a slap or stomach open for a punch while you're being wrestled to submission, take advantage of it!

I worry that the other thread will make some of you overlook this one, and that would be a mistake. Jess/Mira 2 is my favorite catfight of all time, and this one certainly has some similarities to that one. Two beautiful blondes hairpulling and fighting to exhaustion in a sweaty marathon is a great time! For a debut, Sunni knocked it out the park. Can't wait to see her here again! Vika is an absolute star. All of sudden, there's a nice stable developing of 5'8" and over potential fighters that I hope Suitefights strikes while the iron is hot. Maybe throw Bella in there as well?!

Overall, a very enthusiastic and easy recommendation for Sunni/Vika!

And to change the subject slightly, here's my (very) unnecessary suggestions on how to improve the prefight "festivities" (It's great now! Just how I'd spice it up!).

After the interviews and "sizzle" musical introduction, this is what I'd do: Have the two fighters enter from different rooms to at least give the allusion that these two have been separated before the face off (also potentially creates a moment like Mira's epic entrance for her fight vs Rosalee). When the two enter, have them still in their cocktail dresses (or whatever they wore in the interview section) and have them immediately go right into slap off. After the slaps (this has been an AWESOME addition), have them go right into the staredown (still wearing cocktail dresses/interview attire). After they agree to fight, have them both take off their dresses in front of one another. Thinking back on it, this is actually pretty similar to Jess/Alexa started and that was awesome.

I don't know, I think it's part of the fantasy for me seeing two models dressed to impress ready to rip into one another. It's a very primal having two looking their best staring daggers at one another when we know minutes later they'll be on the ground topless trying with hands full of each others hair and sweating trying to best one another.

Hah, basically, wish we had more of Vika in that dress.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 11:16:36 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2022, 12:31:40 PM »
So not much face slapping?

quote author=Keith Stat link=topic=102628.msg689803#msg689803 date=1656361895]
Finally had time to sit down and watch this last night and it's a phenomenal fight. It's two gorgeous blondes who fight to the point of exhaustion. Sunni has a helluva debut here and Vika is increasingly becoming one of my favorites ever. Suitefights, expectedly, nails it with the production values and camera work. Can't say enough about how lucky we are that we have someone producing fights between models in 4k with immaculate lighting and superb levels of "polish." These fights feel like a "big" deal and every ounce of effort that goes into it, is extremely appreciated and exponentially adds to the overall production.

I will somewhat agree with the premise of a separate thread here in that I wish it was more "catfight-y" rather than more a wrestling match. Saying that, there's hardly a moment where these two don't have a good hold of each others hair and these two are STRUGGLING against one another in what is a very competitive fight and are trying their damndest to submit the other. It's also tough to be critical of the wrestling "tactics" as I don't think catfighting moves were restricted. Pretty sure there's a moment later in the fight where one slaps the other and Suitefights actually encourages that. Saying that, he can't make them use the techniques, so what can you really do! Hope future fights feature more catfighting techniques (slaps face/body, body punching, "bitchiness"), but it's ultimately on the fighters if they wish to implement those techniques, and I think they should if they want to win! If their opponent is leaving their face open for a slap or stomach open for a punch while you're being wrestled to submission, take advantage of it!

I worry that the other thread will make some of you overlook this one, and that would be a mistake. Jess/Mira 2 is my favorite catfight of all time, and this one certainly has some similarities to that one. Two beautiful blondes hairpulling and fighting to exhaustion in a sweaty marathon is a great time! For a debut, Sunni knocked it out the park. Can't wait to see her here again! Vika is an absolute star. All of sudden, there's a nice stable developing of 5'8" and over potential fighters that I hope Suitefights strikes while the iron is hot. Maybe throw Bella in there as well?!

Overall, a very enthusiastic and easy recommendation for Sunni/Vika!

And to change the subject slightly, here's my (very) unnecessary suggestions on how to improve the prefight "festivities" (It's great now! Just how I'd spice it up!).

After the interviews and "sizzle" musical introduction, this is what I'd do: Have the two fighters enter from different rooms to at least give the allusion that these two have been separated before the face off (also potentially creates a moment like Mira's epic entrance for her fight vs Rosalee). When the two enter, have them still in their cocktail dresses (or whatever they wore in the interview section) and have them immediately go right into slap off. After the slaps (this has been an AWESOME addition), have them go right into the staredown (still wearing cocktail dresses/interview attire). After they agree to fight, have them both take off their dresses in front of one another. Thinking back on it, this is actually pretty similar to Jess/Alexa started and that was awesome.

I don't know, I think it's part of the fantasy for me seeing two models dressed to impress ready to rip into one another. It's a very primal having two looking their best staring daggers at one another when we know minutes later they'll be on the ground topless trying with hands full of each others hair and sweating trying to best one another.

Hah, basically, wish we had more of Vika in that dress.
[/quote]

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2022, 02:51:02 PM »
I think that Alexa - Jess would have been an epic battle for the records if not interrupted. Too bad ...

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2022, 04:06:20 AM »

Besides the initial face off face slap, no. Suitefights recently updated the sponsorship information with full rules and what you can expect here: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/june2022sponsorship

While I'd still recommend the package and all the BTS fun that comes with it, I do think it was kind of unfortunate to release the fights without buyers fully knowing the rules. Almost assuredly that was a temporary oversight as he's always been excellent with that and I'm sure he's juggling a hundred things right now. I think Vika vs Sunni is a great fight! But as I mentioned in the review, seemed like some of the more traditional catfighting moves could have really helped in countering some of the wrestling in this one, and now I know why some of that wasn't being used! But the point still remains, it's a great marathon catfight and effort given by both Vika and Sunni.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2022, 03:27:16 PM »
I recently got a chance to purchase and watch this match.  All I can say is, "WOW".  Loved it.  They are well matched in size, the action is very back and forth, with a lot of close in, body to body struggle.  I might call it catballing.  Hairpulling, stripping, dirty holds.  I would rate this in the top five catfights I have ever seen.   Viki is certainly a raising start in the Suitefight videos and Sunni was pretty amazing.  Well done.

Offline tommycf

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2022, 07:09:21 PM »

Besides the initial face off face slap, no. Suitefights recently updated the sponsorship information with full rules and what you can expect here: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/june2022sponsorship

While I'd still recommend the package and all the BTS fun that comes with it, I do think it was kind of unfortunate to release the fights without buyers fully knowing the rules. Almost assuredly that was a temporary oversight as he's always been excellent with that and I'm sure he's juggling a hundred things right now. I think Vika vs Sunni is a great fight! But as I mentioned in the review, seemed like some of the more traditional catfighting moves could have really helped in countering some of the wrestling in this one, and now I know why some of that wasn't being used! But the point still remains, it's a great marathon catfight and effort given by both Vika and Sunni.
I'm just glad we still have the face off slaps. I thought it might go away after Aubrey almost slapped Brooke's head off, and then there was no face off slaps in the Emma vs Angel fight.

If you want great face slapping, watch Alexa's old fights or Santana at MexicanCatfights.