News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bavaria 1947 - A tale of big boobs

• 6 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Bavaria 1947 - A tale of big boobs
« on: May 27, 2022, 10:13:19 PM »
With hands that are now shaking from age, I hold the old photos and have to smile. I can almost still remember all the names: Maria, Nadja, Gerda and Rosemarie. What breasts! No - udders! The year 1947 will never disappear from my memory, even though I have become quite forgetful these days.
Today, at ninety, I know that I was a fool back then.
I had found heaven on earth after the hard years of war: Busendorf in Upper Bavaria. And yet I left it at some point.
You want me to tell you about it? Let's see what I can still remember....
At the age of twenty, I was pretty dashing back then. The war and the hard work had given me a muscular body. I was on my way back from captivity in Austria and after days of walking over a pass, I arrived in a lonely village in Upper Bavaria. At first I noticed that the meadows were unmowed. Only rarely did one see cows or people.
In front of a farm on an alp, a woman in a blue dress was working. She was bent over a trough with laundry and I was hungry. So I asked for some bread with butter and some water. When she turned around, I thought I was going to have a stroke!
She had breasts like I had never seen before. Large and heavy, her enormous udders hung in the feschen Dirndl and tried to burst the fabric downright. She wore no bra or something, because at that time there were not yet in these sizes.
Her nipples and areolas were clearly visible through the sweaty white fabric.
She was in her late thirties and smiled at me immediately. Her eyes roamed over my body while my gaze was glued to her thick bells.
She introduced herself as Maria and beckoned me out into the courtyard to a bench. Maria not only brought me bread, but also returned from the stable with a jug of fresh milk.
After the long walk I was very hungry and ate greedily, always casting glances at her fat breasts.
"But for your food you have to mow the meadow for us! It should have been done three weeks ago, but since my husband was killed in the war, my sister Nadja and I can't do it alone with the whole yard."

I nodded, took off my shirt and picked up the scythe.
I wondered if her sisters was as hot a bitch as she was.
As I mowed, my muscular body began to sweat, and Maria kept coming over and bringing me cool water. On the third time, she put her hand on my shoulder and grazed me with her heavy huge tit as if by accident.
She could almost have been my mother, and yet I was struck by how willing she was. She bent over to pick something up and presented me with a deep glimpse of her plump cleavage.
And then I reached out. I grabbed her breasts and Maria squealed with delight.
Only seconds later, however, we were disturbed by a call:

"Hey, Maria! What's that?"
I looked out into the courtyard and out an upstairs window, peering at her sister.
"My God!" it escaped me at the sight of the bosom splendor.
Maria's sister had udders just as thick as hers only she was considerably younger.
Her mounds of tits spilled out of her dress and towered magnificently like the mountains surrounding us.

The rest of the afternoon was one sweet torture. After I was done with the lawn, I had to use the ladder to get up on the roof to put some tiles back in place. It was plain to see that a man was missing from the yard.
So I leaned against the gutter with a hammer and nails in my hand while I looked down on them. From up there, I had a perfect view of their cleavage.
Both pairs of breasts were spilling out of their dresses and both had more buttons undone and the lacing of their bodices open. Obviously they wanted to impress me. They had visibly accomplished that!
They whispered a little louder and thought I would not get it, but it was clear that they were arguing about which of the two I would share the bed tonight.

"I am the elder Nadja! He's mine tonight!"
"No way! His cock is mine!"
Maria replied, "Fine, then we'll make it out in the old tradition of the village!"
Her eyes sparkled challengingly at her sister.

"You mean a slap fight?"

The two were whispering to each other and I didn't know what they meant at the time. But after dinner, they had slaughtered and roasted an extra chicken, it became abruptly clear to me.
They took me by the hands and led me into the barn. The heat of the day had stayed in the barn full of hay and it was stuffy. They hung several lanterns and Maria pushed me backwards into the hay.
"So sweetie! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy!" She winked at me and I stammered that I didn't understand what she meant.

Nadja braced her hands on her ample hips and grabbed her big breasts. Her cleavage shone sweatily in the glow of the lamps.
"We haven't had a proper man in the pasture here for years. We're going to have a slap fight over who gets you tonight."
I must have still looked pretty stupid out of the laundry, because Maria added:
"Permitted targets are the face and the...she paused...breasts."

I swallowed and my cock twitched in the leather pants Maria had given me. They had belonged to her husband earlier. I was getting harder and harder and when they both noticed the growing bulge in my pants, they bit their lower lips seductively.
They were so much alike! Sisters, one the image of the other, only ten years younger. Both equipped with enormous breasts and with whichever one I would have sex - I had already won...
Then it suddenly went off out of the blue. Maria lashed out and SMATTTTTTTTT gave her sister a slap that had washed.
Her head snapped to the side and she staggered backwards several steps, holding her cheek.
The powerful blow surely made her ears ring and not every man would still be standing on his feet after that.
But Nadja picked herself up, came closer and Maria looked her resolutely in the eyes. She knew her sister would give her a counter slap, but she held very still.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
Nadja lashed out with a right and hit with a force that made Maria groan. The younger sister immediately followed up, lunging right and hitting Maria's huge left breast.
WHAAAAAPPPPPP!
The bosom ripped into the air, but the fabric of the dress held it captive.
Maria gasped and grabbed the tit she had just hit.
"Well wait!"
SMACKKKKKK! CLOPPPPPPPP!
Maria slapped her sister's big tits back. The first blow hit the bulging cleavage from above, the second hit the right breast and lifted it almost to the chin before it bounced back into the dress from its own weight.
Nadja moaned only when the breasts were back in shape and the pain slowly set in.

"Girls! Please! You don't have to hurt yourselves!"
I stood up and tried to intervene, but Nadja pushed me back into the hay.
"That's how we settle things here in the village! Stay where you are! When I'm done with my sister, you'll be mine all night!"
Nadja smiled at me in love, but was distracted when Maria attacked her.
Several slaps to the face made her cheeks glow before two boxing blows hit her in the underside of her massive tits.
SMACK! SMATTTTT!

"You bitch! We never used the closed fists!"
Maria grinned, "The stakes are just high!"
I pulled down my suspenders and opened my pants. My tight thick penis sprang hard into the open and both women sighed with excitement when they saw my erect manhood.

And then began several minutes of slapping their breasts. Wet slapping on sweaty skin echoed through the barn and after a few strokes the laces of their bodices loosened further and more and more breast flesh spilled out.
I could already see both areolas and the breasts reddened more with each stroke.
They slapped each other, the breasts quivering, bouncing in the dirndls until Nadja's left breast popped out of the dress after a powerful hook and bounced naked into the open.
SMAPPP....he heavy breast still pendulumed after the blow and my cock twitched at the sight of her large brown areola.

Nadja countered with a whole series of heavy slaps, lightly upward into the undersides of her older sisters' gigantic udders.
SMACKKK! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
SMAPPPPPPPPP! GOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!
CLOPPPPPPPPP!!! NOOOOO!!!

The fabric lifted and both breasts were exposed. Surely her breasts were already burning like fire because both pairs of breasts were bright red.
I began to jerk my cock while the two were crying in pain in the meantime, but took turns and gave each other fair slaps.
Three to four slaps from Maria were answered by the same number of slaps from her sister after a short pause.
The busties, both naked and sweaty, danced around the barn. The noises they were making already almost made me come.
Maria's breasts were only minimally larger than Nadja's and I could hardly wait to roll through these dream tits.

And then it happened: after Maria's left kilo heavy breast had been hit five times in a row and was slowly falling back into shape, I saw a determination in her that would turn the fight around.
Her sister's nails had left their mark and she was going to finish it: Here and now!

SMATTTTTTTT! Nadja's right cheek was hit by a slap that knocked her off her feet. Dazed, she lay on the dirty floor of the barn.

"Get up if you can! Or Joseph is mine!"
Groaning, Nadja braced her hands on the floor and got back to her feet. As soon as she stood up straight, the next slap hit her in the face. Nadja staggered dazedly and her eyelids twitched.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPP! Massive uppercuts rammed into her udders from underneath and smashed them to her chin!
Nadja flew backwards onto her ass and landed in the hay next to me. The bosom masses wobbled on her chest and slowly came to a stop.
I looked at the heavily panting Maria. My gaze alternated between her and her sister.
Nadja lay moaning next to me and did not get up.

"She's had enough! Come!"
Maria grabbed me by the hand and wanted to take me into her chamber, but saw that my cock was already leaking cum. I was going to cum any second. She got down on her knees in front of me, took it between her bright red mountains of titty flesh and my brain exploded.
"AHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I had never had sex before, never touched such big breasts, and now my penis exploded with incredible amounts of cum between the farmer's wife's breasts!
I saw stars so violently it came to me!

Maria just looked at me lustfully. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me with her into her chamber.
Those were the days! At that time there was no running water on the farms and so Maria took off her dress and I admired sitting on her bed how she washed and cooled her battered breasts from a bowl of water.
She had a black eye from one of the slaps and her cheeks were red and swollen. The water beaded over her enormous bosom and when she turned to me I saw her full bush.
A woman! A real woman! I was a soldier and then a captive, so I had my first time at twenty with this mature goddess.
She came very close to me and put my hands on her battered bust.
Her breasts were glowing and had small cracks! From dense it looked really bad, because the heavy slaps had done severe damage to the skin.
"Can you put some cream on them for me?"
I took the tube from her nightstand, and gently began to massage the cream into her breasts. Maria moaned and her nipples became hard.
After a while she stiffened me back, lay down on the bed and spread her firm thighs wide apart.
With her fingers she spread her cleft and explained to me how to handle a woman properly. This scent! He befuddled me!
Moaning I sank my bulging glans in her hole and enjoyed this warmth! This wet heat!
Maria's fingers clawed into my chest and I thrust...again and again....her tits undulated and besides her moans, I heard another woman in the chamber next to us.
Nadja was panting, whimpering and probably doing it to herself, because after the defeat she had no "right" to me.

Maria and I did it all night. Four times? Five times?
I was young and had oodles of cum for my buxom teacher .
And now I'm sitting here in the armchair, looking at the lake and looking at these yellowed old photos. What memories. Those days not only awakened a love of big-titted women in me. I could never forget how those two went at each other back then. It was brutal, it was erotic and animalistic....
What is this. This photo shows...what was her name....Lotte? Yes! Lotte!
But I'll tell you about that next time.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Bavaria 1947 - A tale of big boobs
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 02:57:40 AM »
Fantastic. Hope your memory holds out and you tell us more

Offline Drake8

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 03:24:29 PM »
Terrific start. Im anxious to read the next part

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 09:00:14 AM »
Just wanted to "hand in" Josef....the main character

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 05:12:11 PM »
A nice plot and one not seen much on this site. Thanks!

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 05:30:08 PM »
Isn't it a beautiful day today? Just right for a coffee in the rocking chair on the porch. Did I bring you something? Yes of course!
I looked through the box of old pictures again and the old memories came back.
Especially I can still remember Lotte and Resi.

After the two happiest weeks of my life on the alp with Maria and Nadja, during which I had to get it to both of them several times every day, it was time to look around the village. They sent me with a shopping list down to the village to the grocer's store and on the way there was the inn.
On the way I met a pretty blonde who winked at me. Her breasts almost jumped out of the dirndl, although they were not nearly the size of the two women on the mountain pasture. I doffed my hat, saluted her and wanted to get away from her as quickly as possible, because my cock desperately needed a break and my balls were empty.
The path continued to wind between farms and I ran in the direction of the church.
Here, too, I encountered almost only old men, since all the boys had either been killed in the war or were still in captivity.

The inn was almost empty when I entered. Only three old men were sitting in the corner at a table eating their snack. The bell at the door had announced me and from the kitchen it called: "Moment ja? The landlady is not here and I have time for her in a moment."
I sat down at the counter and when the waitress came out of the kitchen, my jaw dropped.
The slender, beautiful blonde had a rack that was something to behold. The soft breasts piled up to an impressive cleavage and my cock became hard, nevertheless he had done hard labor in the last weeks.
She leaned over the counter, closed my mouth with her fingers on my chin and grinned cheekily at me.
"Well kiddo? What'll it be?"
"A beer please!"
She rinsed the mugs and the mass of breasts in her dress swayed seductively. They swayed so much that part of her left breast slipped out and I could spy the upper part of her large rosy atrium.
"I'm Lotte. Haven't seen you here before...."

"I'm Josef. Got stuck on the way home and on the alp somehow."
Lotte laughed out loud. "I can well imagine. The two sisters also have really good arguments for someone to stay with them."
I replied that not only did the two of them have good "arguments," but so do you.
Lotte smiled sweetly and thanked me. She handed me my beer and bent extra low to impress me with her gorgeous tits.

"Hey, Lotte! Pack your boobs!"
From behind came a second waitress laden with pots and pans in her arms. An equally pretty, but slightly curvier woman. She put the pans on the shelf and when she stood back up I saw her gigantic tits.
"My God what do you have in the water here? The Lord God really meant well with you in this village!"
The waitress laughingly introduced herself as Resi and licked her lips when she saw my muscles.
Lotte turned to her and said gruffly: "I present my boobs to whom I want! Your udders are almost jumping out of the dirndl!"

The two took a step towards each other and rammed their bosoms into each other: SMATTTTTTTTT! I moaned lustfully.

The hot situation was interrupted by the guests from the table saying goodbye and paying. Lotte and Resi straightened their clothes and stuffed their breasts back. They said goodbye to the guests and suddenly we were alone. Resi grinned at me, and locked the door to the taproom. Clack! I was trapped.

"What's going on?"
Resi came over to me, erotically swaying her ample hips, and grabbed me by the back of the head. She pulled my face between her big tits and I suddenly smelled milk. Her nipples were licking!
"Hey, not so fast! That's mine!" Lotte stomped indignantly on the floor so that her tits just quivered.
Something was brewing then. My cock was already twitching hard in my pants while Resi's bosom masses surrounded me.

"MMMMPPPPFFFF!" I tried to breathe, but her breasts were as big as my head and I had to wait for her mercy. But suddenly I was free and Lotte had grabbed her colleague and pulled her backwards to the counter.

"Tits on the table!"

I thought she was just kidding, but Lotte pulled out her nice plump udders first and slapped them on the counter.
SMACK! There now lay those magnificent breasts with the large areolas and thick nipples as if on display.
Resi followed suit, unlaced her bodice and grabbed her mounds of tits onto the wooden counter as well.
SMATTT! There were now 8 kilos of tit meat in front of the two of them and they grinned mischievously at each other.

"Same rules as always?", Resi asked Lotte. She nodded and I understood nothing.

I drank from my beer and enjoyed the sight. Both were grabbing their nipples and Resi's teats were noticeably bigger. Her breasts were covered with veins and her nipples started to drip when Lotte grabbed them.
And then it started. They both started pulling on their opponent's nipples, trying at the same time not to let the pain show. The nipples were stretching and Lotte started not only pulling but also twisting her opponent's nipples.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Resi moaned loudly and her milk splashed onto the counter. But the milk also made it hard for her opponent to keep her grip and so she kept slipping.
"Bitch!"
"Milk cow!"
The two of them dragged their tits by the nipples and moaned around. Lotte's breasts were speckled with her opponent's breast milk and when the two paused to catch their breath after a few minutes, Resi called me over.
"Ever tried breast milk?"
I shook my head sheepishly.
She lifted her breasts with her hands and and took her left areola sucking into her mouth. Resi moaned out in pain and pleasure at the same time.
The warm milk shot into my mouth and I felt a grip on my crotch from behind. Lotte had grabbed between my legs and gasped when she realized how big my hard boner was in my leather pants.
"Enough now! We still have one more decision to make!" Totally horny, the two left me and resumed their potion: each of them on one side of the bar.
Now, however, they didn't grab their nipples, but let crashing slaps come down on their tits!
SMACKKKK! Resi had started and thundered her palm on Lotte's right breast.
The titty meat was on the counter and thus could not dodge.
Obviously this kind of fight made hellish pain because Lotte screamed loudly at the first blow.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH GOOOOOOOTTTTTT!"
However, the counter came immediately on Resi's soft breasts as one hand each struck her bust left and right, flattening her mammary glands. Her nipples squirted under the pressure and I had never seen anything hornier.

SMATTTTTTT!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Alternating left and right, they rammed their palms and sometimes even their fists into their opponent's huge tits.
Resi's udders were two sizes bigger than Lotte's, but in this game the only thing that mattered was how much each could take.
I had stopped counting, but each blow was followed by a scream. The tops of her breasts turned bright red and a lake of milk formed between the four tits.

"Yes! Give it to her Lotte!"
Lotte was goaded by me and hit even harder.
WHAMMMMMMM! The closed fist rammed into the soft bosom and made milk squirt again!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! The counter from Resi came immediately and and spurred her on too!
"Yes Resi! Always firmly on it!"
The two gave each other nothing and turned the breasts of the opponent into a battered mass of tit meat. None wanted to give up and the pauses between the blows became longer and longer.
Besides reddening, bruises and sores appeared and both were already almost crying.
SMATTTTTTTTT.....SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK.......WHAMMMM!
Three blows in a row on Resi's left breast made her scream and keep her eyes closed. Her mouth remained open.
Could she counter again?
Both were breathing heavily and their naked torsos were glistening with sweat.
Resi was about to lunge when I stood up and shouted:
"Enough!"
They looked at me in surprise, but I had already taken off my pants. I pulled Resi with me to the other side of the counter, laid her udders slapping on the counter and now pulled the two of them their Dirdnl completely off. Their asses were naked and I grabbed them by the hair.
"You horny sluts! Now you're both due!"
I took Lotte's thigh up, spread it to the side and drove my glans through her hairy cleft.
She moaned and was wet!
My cock plunged smacking into her horny cxnt and her cries of pain changed to screams of pleasure.
Her tight little ass cheeks quivered as I took her from behind, but I didn't want to shortchange Resi either. I grabbed her luscious ass cheeks, spread them and rammed my penis hard and full length into her dripping wet womanhood!
To make a long story short: I took them both from behind while their battered tits rubbed over the wooden counter top and they arched under their weight of the torsos.
The fight of the two had excited me and although my sperm had already been properly milked on the Alm, I still had a load left for both and injected it deep into their ripe pussies!

Please excuse this choice of words, but otherwise I just can not express it. Well, so it was just 1947 in Busendorf in Upper Bavaria.
And then there was also the story of how I met my wife Waltraud. But more about that later...

Josef stroked with his fingers over the yellowed photos of Resi and Lotte and put them back into the old cardboard box...

Offline Drake8

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 09:17:22 PM »
Lotte is absolutely beautiful. I dont know how Maria will react when discover josef is fucking other women...