News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bedroom Brawling Wife (A choose Your Own Adventure Story)

• 5 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Hello female fight fans.  I know some folks don't care too much for my extra graphic violence so for some time I havebeen slolwy building an alternate blog which I call Green Tower CIty Lite.

I don't mean to take away from my other blogs, as I know plenty of folks like my violent UBER fight drawings, but I would like to expand my fan base, and I feel like there is a place for more somber catfight art on the  interwebs as well.

No bare breasts in these drawings and no death matches, and only a very minimal amount of blood and bruising.  (Just enough to show the ladies are really fighting)

Anyway, here's what I have been doing on there lately:

Finally got the first of MANY upcoming "choose your own adventure" stories finished on my Green Tower City Lite blog.

Here's the idea.  You and your wife Brandi come across some women wrestling on late night television.  Realizing it turns her on, Brandi wants you to go out and try to pick up another woman and bring her home.  She means to "discover" the two of you in bed together, and then she means to fight this woman in front of you.  She  is convinced she will win. 

{alt}

You can guide her to victory by cheering her on, or maybe you like her opponent better?  Either way there are a few different outcomes you can reach  by following the various story prompts and "deciding who to root for"

Within a day or two I will add other options of women you can bring home from the bar. Harmony, Raija, and Stephanie will be the first of these, and I already have most of their (non topless) poses done.

Then, I will go back and add the option to start with ANY of the five as your wife.

Then, I will add other places you can pick women up from.  (And, obviously, add more characters.)

THEN...I will begin adding other options.  Perhaps you want to manage a women's wrestling tag team.  Perhaps you want to hold an elimination tournament to find yourself a new girlfriend?  Perhaps your little sister just turned 18 and wants you to manage her underground fighting career. 
I am planning to add a lot to my Green Tower City Lite blog in the coming days.  Also, if you like the more graphic stuff, I have  no intentions of neglecting my regular blog, though initially this has been occupying all my time.

Anyway, you can find the link to the Brandi vs. Nicole fight here.  It should be complete.  (If not let me know)  Earlier links will become functional as I add to this project.

https://gtcconduit.blogspot.com/2022/04/brandi-wife.html

Just so you know, there isn't a TON of content on this blog yet, but you can expect that to change rapidly in the coming days.

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Bedroom Brawling Wife (A choose Your Own Adventure Story)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 09:54:13 PM »
This is really fun!  Looking forward to more of the options becoming available

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 01:35:30 PM »
This is really fun!  Looking forward to more of the options becoming available

Thank you!  I'm glad you liked it!  I will get some more options up soon! 

Offline silca

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 08:04:45 PM »
Great idea Ismael. Too bad that Nicole got ko'ed   :-[

Anyway thank you for your great stories.  :)

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 09:10:59 PM »
Great idea Ismael. Too bad that Nicole got ko'ed   :-[

Anyway thank you for your great stories.  :)

Thank you!  There are definitely paths in that story for a NIcole victory, and soon there will be many other options.  I just need to get back to work on it. 

Offline silca

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 03:22:57 PM »

Thank you!  There are definitely paths in that story for a NIcole victory, and soon there will be many other options.  I just need to get back to work on it.

I have followed your stories through your link. Your different ending scenarios for each catfight is a genius idea!!

Thank you for your great art!