News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Freya Allan vs Anna Shaffer

• 1 Replies

Offline CelebrityHunter

Freya Allan vs Anna Shaffer
« on: June 05, 2022, 02:39:14 PM »

Freya is 20 years old, 5'3“ or 1.61m tall and weighs approximately 121lbs or 55kg.
Anna is 30 years old, 5’5” or 1.65m tall and weighs approximately 123lbs or 56kg.

The two Witcher actresses decided to have a friendly contest to determine who is the better boxer, Freya the young and energetic blonde could never stop talking about how tough she had become to play Ciri so her co-star Anna decided to take her up on that by inviting her to a boxing match. Without hesitation, the young blonde accepted and met Anna in the ring a few days after.

“So, “Ciri”, ready to show off your superior Witcher abilities?” Anna poked fun at the young lass.

“You must think you’re hilarious” Freya snapped back, annoyed at her previous comment “Just how much do you know about boxing, really?” she asked in an insulting tone.

“Well, I’ve been training on and off for about eight years, attending some local competitions and picking up a trophy here and there,” Anna replied as Freya’s expression changed completely. She no longer had a cocky grin on her face but a look of regret, perhaps she greatly underestimated her foe.

“I… Is that right? Well in that case I won’t be going easy on you.” Freya gulped.

“Well then, show me what you got?” Anna grinned as the ladies entered the ring.

Freya confidently wore a white bandeau bikini, showing off her curves and tone abs. Anna smirked admiring the blonde as she took off her tank top revealing a velvet bra, showing off her large breasts. This made Freya both jealous and uncomfortable, sure she had much nicer abs, but her chest was completely flat compared to Anna’s, making her turn red in frustration.

“Come one then, ready when you are.” Anna taunted the young blonde after the ladies put on their gloves.

START OF ROUND ONE

Eager to prove her wrong, Freya rushed across the ring aiming a right hook at Anna’s nose but missing by a mile as the brunette dodged her attempt with ease. She quickly continued with a series of jabs, landing a couple of pesky shots to Anna’s nose and breasts before she covered up. Freya continued her aggressive assault, bombarding Anna with jabs and hooks all over the place but the brunette kept her cool, dodging and blocking Freya's strikes with little effort. Just as Freya slowed down to catch her breath, Anna slammed a swift left uppercut into her gut as Freya let out an audible "oof" bending forwards in pain.

“Oh come one, don’t tell me that measly punch actually hurt.” Anna taunted her.

“N… No, not at all.” Freya replied, clenching her teeth, still hurting from Anna’s punch.

“Very well then, here’s another one,” Anna smirked as she pounded Freya’s gut once more, this time with a much harder punch sending the young lass down to her knees, with both hands wrapped around her hurting belly.

“1… 2… 3… 4…” Anna started to count as Freya struggled to get back up, managing to beat the count at seven. 

Freya put up her arms and paced towards Anna who was more than happy to oblige and meet her in the middle of the ring. Freya was completely outclassed, and it didn’t take long for her to realise that as Anna nudged her into the ropes via jabs and continued pounding her body until the bell. By the end of the round, Freya's belly was covered in red marks and she could barely stand straight due to her shaky legs, Anna hung onto the young blonde making sure she can stand before releasing her.

START OF ROUND TWO

Freya's confidence was completely crushed going into the second round, she rose from her stool open mouthed with her arms shaking and barely up. Anna licked her lips and started to assault the blonde relentlessly, knowing she had no chance of defending her strikes.

A series of jabs smack Freya on the nose then a right uppercut strikes her ribcage making Freya lower her guard and yelp in pain. Anna lands two more hooks, one from each hand to Freya’s cheeks and a straight left cross to her mouth, making the lass stumble backwards into a corner as Anna mercilessly starts punching her belly and ribs. Freya has no answers for the rampant brunette and is struggling to stay on her feet, her hands are trapped behind the ropes and her belly is starting to turn red.

“Gosh, love, you’re such a disappointment. I thought you said you became tough to play Ciri but so far, I haven’t seen any of that so-called toughness.” Anna says with a smirk and sends the blonde crashing down onto the mat with a left uppercut.

Freya struggles to climb up along the ropes but manages to beat the count just barely at nine. "Huh, maybe I spoke too soon, you still have some spark left in you. Well then, show me what you got." Anna taunts the young blonde, drawing her into the middle of the ring.

Freya barely raises her arms and throws a couple of measly punches toward Anna, who doesn't bother dodging them. "Oh, come on, is that seriously it? Ugh, and I thought we could at least have some fun before I knocked you out.” Anna scoffs and lets out a sigh, she then trapped Freya in a clinch and tosses her into the ropes.

“I’m afraid our little contest will have to come to an end, I can’t say you put up much of a fight but, at least you’ve got spirit and that commendable,” Anna whispered into Freya’s ear before positioning her on the ropes and SMASHING her jaw with a left uppercut, sending the lass down for the third and final time as she fails to beat the count.

THE END

Offline CelebrityHunter

Re: Freya Allan vs Anna Shaffer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 02:40:23 PM »
As promised, here is another short story of mine. This one involves the young Freya Allan making a HUGE mistake when she underestimates her co-star's ability.

I hope you like it and feel free to offer any critique if needed as I'm still a new writer.