News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Wife in 60 Days In- characters needed

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
My Wife in 60 Days In- characters needed
« on: June 01, 2022, 05:47:11 PM »
A while back, I came up with an idea for my wife to appear in the reality show 60 Days In. For those not familiar with the show, a group of men and women are placed in a real jail and are filmed as they pose as inmates. The show has featured several attractive female participants and often teased them in potential catfight situations, none of which came to fruition. My idea involves the creators wanting to create a more edgier mature version to market to HBO for more money. This involves allowing the female participants to get in sexier scenarios. My plan involves lots of catfights and girl on girl action. Everything sexy you could dream of happening in a women's jail.

This story has evolved into a giant epic and I have gotten bogged down, partly due to uninspired characters. I have decided on a possible remedy to my creative dilemma. Would anyone like to contribute characters to the story? This could be a wife, girlfriend, mother, sexy neighbor, or whoever you would like to see in the story. If you have any ideas, you can post them here or send me a PM.