News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle in the Middle

• 1 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

Battle in the Middle
« on: May 28, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
Sexual fighting is not reserved for the primary and secondary sexual organs, like tits, pussies, asses, or mouths. No, everything can be used as a sexual weapon when it makes two people horny. Noses, ears, feet, or armpits are sometimes seen as weapons, as is the part of the body two 19-year-old girls decided to use as their battleground of choice on a rainy Friday evening.

Sara and Kira, two college students and best friends since primary school, met that Friday for a sleepover in Kira’s flat, since her roommate was out for the weekend. Because they were alone and knew each other forever, they quickly wore just underwear, since it was warm in Kira’s room. After eating sweets and watching a movie, they got into a giggling-filled pillow fight, which let to them play-wrestling all over the bed. They rolled back and forth over the sheets, still laughing, and trying to pin the other down. After a while, Kira was on top of Sara, having her pinned down on the bed. Sara mimicked trying to desperately escape, while Kira held her tight, both still giggling throughout the whole thing.

But suddenly, Sara stopped giggling as Kira’s finger accidently poked into Sara’s belly button, slightly touching its insides. This playful touch made Sara moan loudly. Kira was confused, not understanding what Sara was experiencing, which loosened her grip and allowed Sara to escape the pin. She quickly clutched Kira’s side and rolled her over, masking her sudden rush of excitement with a loud giggle, hoping Kira would forget what just happened. She now laid over Kira, saying: “You cannot escape now” with a grin, that she thought would mask her embarrassment.

Kira relaxed, relieved that nothing was wrong, but still a bit curious about what she just heard. Sara, knowing her best friend well, saw that curiosity in her eyes and made an instinctive decision that, unknowingly to her, would change the course of this evening drastically. She took one of her hands off Kira’s side, placed it on her stomach and poked her finger into Kira’s belly button. She thought doing this would mark this as a normal thing during playfighting but was stunned as Kira suddenly began to moan herself, as deep and powerful as Sara did.

Both girls immediately got red, embarrassed by the situation, but also a bit hot already, loving the feeling of having their belly button poked. Kira also saw this as an opportunity to win their little playfight, so she gripped Sara and rolled her to the side, both girls no laying beside each other. Sara looked confused into Kira’s eyes, but suddenly began to moan again as Kira inserted her finger into Sara’s belly button, beginning to rub its insides. The pleasure this gave Sara was gigantic, but she still knew this was a fight and she did not want to lose. So, she retaliated, inserting her finger into Kira’s belly button as well, beginning to finger it.

Now both girls were moaning uncontrollably as they fingered and rubbed the insides of the other’s belly button. Both began to increase the pace, not wanting to lose, but also yearning for an even stronger wave of pleasure. They pushed their fingers hard into the other, hitting against the bottom of the other’s belly button repeatably. Sara began to circle her finger around the sides of Kira’s button, constantly changing directions. Kira shuddered from the incredible pleasure this brings her and quickly copied the move, making Sara squeal as well.

Kira gave her best friend a cheeky grin in which Sara could clearly read the words “I’m gonna win”. She did not know what Kira meant with that, but quickly discovered as two additional fingers entered her belly button, now simultaneously fingering and rubbing her. Sara cried out in wild pleasure. Kira was good at this she thought, not really a surprise since she was always the more extrovert and wilder of the two. But in this moment, Sara was not about to just let Kira win. She returned the grin and inserted four fingers into Kira’s belly button, now making her friend cry out in pleasure. Both were now hellbent on winning this weird fight their having and so they fingered their best friends belly button as hard and fast as they could, rubbing against every pore and hitting its bottom as hard as possible. At this point, both girls were screaming loudly due to the immense pleasure they were experiencing, both not wanting this feeling to stop. But soon the amount of pleasure was too great and both girls came at the exact same time, letting loose of the other as that happened.

What followed this rush of adrenaline were minutes of awkward silence, only ruptured by huffing and panting from both girls, still recovering from their massive orgasm. Both had not felt a rush like this in their entire life, not with anyone else. Kira never expected Sara of all people to make her feel like this. Sara, her always timid best friend, whom she often had to protect and stand up for. Who always was more for reading books than playing outside or doing sports. And now this shy little flower made Kira cum with only her fingers, matching her moves perfectly. This made Kira proud, confused, excited and a bit jealous at the same time and questioning what this could mean to their friendship. After she retained her breath, she broke the silence.

“Wow!”, she said. “Just wow. That…was amazing!” She looked to her friend who avoided her glare, seemingly too ashamed to look her in the eyes. Kira immediately felt bad and thought Sara did not enjoy it as much as herself. She wanted to apologize, but as she set on to talk, she suddenly heard Sara say: “Yeah…. It was.” A great wave of relief washed over Kira. God blessed, she liked it too. Kira would never do something that hurt Sara, so she was a happy that Sara also enjoyed their fight. Maybe there was a chance it wasn’t over yet?

“Man, I did not know you had this in you.”, Kira said. “So much power and precise hand movements. I’m impressed!” Kira could see Sara blushing again. “Thanks.”, she murmured. “But you were also strong. But..I did not know that your belly button is a sensible as mine. I always thought I was the only one who liked this.” “Me too.”, was Kira’s short answer, before Sara continued. “You know…I always thought I was weird because I liked this. But now that you do too… I don’t feel so strange anymore.” Now it was Kira’s turn to redden like a tomato, not sure how to answer this.

Sara also blushed, but she finally said what she was feeling. The truth is, she had a crush on Kira for a few years now. Kira was so strong, but also kind and always there for her and Sara could not help but fall in love with her. She never told Kira; afraid this could hurt their friendship. She also was never quite able to keep up with her energetic friend and thought she might be too weak for Kira, but now this happened. Kira made her cum, but more importantly, she made Kira cum. And Kira had the same fetish as her. Suddenly Sara felt a rush of confidence filling her, but also a deep-rooted desire. She wanted to continue feeling this excitement, but also this…competition. It was the first time she felt a competitive inch like that and the desire to act on it. And she figured that this was finally the chance to close in on Kira. So she decided, for the first time in the history of their friendship, to take the charge.

She took a deep breath, turned to Kira, and said: “But I won our fight.” Kira was very surprised by her friend’s bold claim, but it also made her horny again, liking this more assertive version of Sara. “No, you didn’t. You clearly came first.” “No, you came first.”, Sara said, now even bolder. “But if you insist, maybe we should continue our fight and see who really wins in the end.” Kira was ecstatic, she couldn’t wait to fight her friend again. “I like this new side of yours Sara, but you will regret this decision. I clearly have the better belly button and I will not go easy on you.” Sara was silent for a moment, before Kira saw determination light up in her eyes. “I wouldn’t want you to. My belly button will suck yours in and beat it.”

As if to underline her point, Sara got up on her knees and presented her belly button to Kira. It was already a bit red from Kira’s assault on it, but it was still tight, big, and ready for another fight. It’s perfect size and firmness made Kira drool, feeling an almost carnal desire to fuck and dominate this opposing belly button. She got up herself, now kneeing before Sara, showing off her equally firm and large belly button as well. She drew nearer to Sara, their bodies almost touching but keeping their belly buttons apart for now. She gave Sara a both happy and devilish grin and was pleasantly surprised as Sara returned an exact identical one. Both signalizing that they won’t go easy on the other and fight to win, but also that this battle is still one between friends, not enemies.

“So,”, Kira said as she positioned herself before Sara. “how do we want to do this?” Sara, blushing a bit again, but quickly regaining her newfound energy responded: “Well, I thought maybe we do multiple rounds, testing all aspects of our belly buttons? And who wins the most wins the fight. Does that sound good to you?” “Yes, splendid. So can I choose what we are staring with?” “Sure, go ahead.” “My belly button aches to finally meet yours, so I say we start by rubbing our belly buttons against each other till one cannot continue. Cumming is allowed and does not stop the fight. You agree?” Kira was almost thinking that Sara would never agree to something like that, she had never fought before, and Kira always saw her as being kind of prude too. So, she was again very surprised seeing a fire and a never seen before desire light up in Sara’s eyes, as she just said: “Of course. Let’s start, I cannot wait.”

Kira wanted to say something, to complement Sara on her newfound confidence, but before she could even find her words, Sara said: “We start on three. Ready?” Kira quickly focused, hardening her belly button, and nodded. Sara approached Kira and placed her belly button on Kira’s. Both girls shuttered and let out an immediate moan as their belly buttons met for the first time and exchanged a kiss, firmness encountering firmness. They both kept this position for a few moments, feeling the other up, before both readied their weapons and Sara announced: “One….Two……..THREE!”

On cue, Sara immediately began to rub her belly button over Kira’s, going up and down. Kira shrieked, caught off guard from Sara’s quick advance, as she retaliated, rubbing back. Now both girls were rubbing their belly buttons against each other, going up and down and left and right, changing the directions every few seconds. Every collision made both girls moan, but also increased the pace of the rubbing. Both got faster and faster, as they rubbed harder and harder against the other, belly buttons flying over each other, trying to pleasure as much of their counterpart as possible.

After a few minutes of fast and hectic rubbing, the pace slowed down, but not the intensity. Both girls already came once due to the immense pleasure of the rubbing and aimed to increase this pleasure as much as possible. So, they slowed down and brought their belly buttons directly together. Then they started rubbing again, but only with very precises motions, their belly buttons touching constantly, not letting go of the other. Every single movement was now a direct stimulation of their weapons and it made both girls shudder almost instantly. They came seconds after they started this, but continued rubbing intimately, touching as much of the other belly button as possible with every motion. Kira and Sara were crying in pleasure, both absolutely loving this fight they were having, but also unsure how long they could keep up this pace.

They were already fighting for half an hour, belly buttons painted a glistering red, as Kira seemed to finally get the upper hand. She was the fitter of the two girls, possessing higher stamina and strength than Sara, which helped in a movement heavy fight like this one. Sara kept up nicely until that point, but her motions became notably slower. As Kira sensed this, she increased the power and speed of her rubbing again, pressing her belly button against every inch of Sara’s, overpowering her friend now completely. Sara’ screams of pleasure and pain echoed through Kira’s room and a minute later she came again in the strongest orgasm yet. “I give…I give!”, she panted in between uncontrollable moans and Kira immediately separated their belly buttons and crouched back.

“You are really strong, Kira.”, said Sara after she regained her breathing. “When it comes to strength, I still cannot beat you.” Kira felt flattered, but quickly remarked “Thanks Sara. But you kept up well, you had me on the edge several times. But I still won, so it’s 1:0 for me. What’s the next fight?” Sara thought for a moment, before a shudder surged through her body and an impassioned grin appeared on her face. "Sara?”, Kira asked, puzzled by her friend’s unusual behavior. “Everything alright?” Sara looked back to Kira, her eyes sparking as she answered. “Yes, no need to worry. I just had an idea what we could do next. It’s something I always wanted to try.” “Tell me”. “So, since our belly buttons are both a bit raw at the moment, I thought we do a spit fight. We spit onto the others belly button as long as we can. And after that, we seal them up and see who can suck up the spit into her belly button. Sounds good?”

Kira almost began to drool thinking about this kinky and perverse fight. And this idea came from Sara? Her timid and shy friend Sara? “Wow. That sounds hot. I did not know you secretly are kind of a slut.” She thought Sara would clearly object to this, but she just gave her friend a smile and said smoothly: “There is a lot you don’t know about me. But maybe we will find out today?” Hearing Sara speak in a seducing voice, saying these words made Kira almost cum on the spot. But she straightened herself up, this was still a battle. “Oh, I am intrigued. Okay, I am in. Let’s start Round 2.”

Rearing to show that Sara isn’t the only slutty one, Kira immediately spat a big gobble of spit right into Sara’s belly button. Sara gasped, the sensation being greater than she ever imagined. This was it, the situation she had wished for over many years, it was finally here, and she couldn’t be happier. She smirked and spat an equally big gobble directly into Kira’s belly button. Kira replied to the smirk and spat again, getting a glob from Sara in return. This led to a few minutes of the girls just spitting increasingly larger gobbles of spit into the other’s belly button, filling them repeatedly. A puddle had already formed on the sheets under them from the dripping spit, that just flowed and flowed.

After a few more minutes, Kira stopped the spitting and said: “This is a lot of fun, but I think we should come to the sucking, right?” “I couldn’t agree with you more.”, was Sara’s reply as she quickly mover her belly button to Kira’s, sealing them together and trapping the spit in-between. Their conjoined belly buttons were almost filled with spit, only a thin dry layer in between. Their bodies were now pressed tightly together, and their faces almost touched. They looked into the other’s eyes and Kira saw a deep-rooted desire in Sara’s eyes that she never imagined her friend having. Then again, she also did not know that her own desire was that strong, so reminding her to thank Sara when this is over. But there is still a fight to be won and so Kira insured that Sara and her belly buttons were fully plopped together and then began to suck.

Kira and Sara began to suck the spit into their buttons at the same time. The resulting maelstrom was strong, attracting the spit equally from both sides. After a few moments, Kira seemed to take control, increasing the suction, and pulling the spit a bit more to her side. But Sara wasn’t to be outdone, really pulling in her belly button, and managing to suck back the spit towards her bottom. This led to a few minutes of back and forth between the two girls, which ended in the spit being exactly in the middle, while both sucked with the exact same strength. The spit did not move an inch, while the pressure increased drastically due to the extreme suction both belly buttons radiated. The pressure rose higher and higher until…. SPLASH.

The pressure on the spit got too high and it splashed out of the two belly buttons, separating them in the process. The spit layered itself over both bellies, coating them in it. Kira and Sara gave each other a smirk, this battle ending in a tie, but Kira still wanted to show that she was the better sucker off the two. So, she quickly pushed her belly button forward, stretching it to cover Sara’s fully, and then immediately sucked hard, pulling Sara’s button into hers completely. Sara screams loud as this happens, earning a big smile from Kira. "You did not see that coming, did you? You wouldn’t have thought off doing that. I think my suction is better than yours.”

Kira thought this would dishearten her friend, knowing her insecurities, but to her surprise, Sara began to laugh. “Hahaha. Yeah, I would not do this, there you are right. But only because it isn’t a good idea at all. You already lost as you attempt this.” Kira didn’t had time to fully process this information, as Sara quickly began to suck with her belly button. Since she was inside Kira’s button, it’s inners and most sensitive parts laid directly before her and with a single suck flew directly into her. The following screams from Kira were louder than anything Sara ever heard from her friend. Having her most vulnerable and sensitive parts sucked in and rubbed against Sara’s inside was too much. Kira immediately came in the biggest orgasm yet, which was followed by a second one right after. Tears of pleasure were running down her face as Sara continued to suck her fleshy bottom into her belly button, circulating it around the sides to maximizes the pleasure dealt. Kira hold on a few more seconds, before crying out: “Stop….Stop….I give…I give…” She loosened her belly buttons grip, allowing Sara to slide out, who also freed Kira’s inner parts and exited Kira’s button. She crawled away a bit, letting Kira catch a breath.

Sara looked to Kira, who was still panting heavily, slowly regaining her composure after this intense assault on her belly button. “So,” Sara said with a smile, “I guess this evens out the score.” “Yeah”, Kira replied, still gasping for air. “You were always way more tactical than me. I don’t know how many fights I would have lost without your strategic advises.” Sara turned red from the compliment. “Your strength had more to do with this than my lousy strategies. But anyway”, Sara said, quickly changing the topic, “since we both won 1 round, lets do one final round to determine the winner.” “You take the words out of my mouth. And I already know what we are going to do. You know, you are not the only one with kinky fantasies.” “I figured.”, Sara said, blushing again. “So, what do you propose?”

“You will see.”, said Kira as she crawled away from Sarah, falling behind on the bed, and signalizing her friend to join her. Sara, being confused and curios at the same time, choose to trust her friend and crawled to her. But as she attempted to lay on Kira, thinking she maybe wanted a humping fight as a finale, Kira softly shoved her back up and painted a circle in the air with her hand. Sara immediately understood what her slutty friend wanted, seeing that this was also one of her secret fantasies. Still towering over Kira, Sara carefully rotated her body and crawled a bit further, so that her belly button aligned with Kira’s face and Kira’s belly button with her face. She looked under her breasts to Kira, who nodded happily and then slowly laid her body down on Kira’s. Now the girls were aligned in a special 69-Postion, mouths on the other’s belly buttons and without pause, both tongues sprung out and invaded the other’s sensitive parts.

Kira’s and Sara’s tongues shot into their friends already glistering red belly button, filling it out and beginning to ravenously lick its insides. The tongues flew through the buttons, reaching every part of them and leaving sticky salvia behind. Between licks, both girls let out loud moans before continuing their licking assault on the other, increasing the pace every time they digged in again. After another short moaning pause, Sara began to also lick the outside off Kira’s belly button, alternating between going in and out, diversiving her pattern and maximizing the pleasure in the process. Kira struggled to keep up her licking under this furious attack. Sara had an insane control over her tongue, reaching every pleasure point imaginable and licking with an amazing speed, not letting Kira relax for even a second. She always was skillful but also very sensitive, Kira thought as her whole body trembled. Suddenly many pictures flooded her mind. Sara tending her wounds after a fight. Sara worrying about her wellbeing. And just Sara’s shy but beautiful smile, cooling down her anger and frustration. And suddenly something dawned on Kira, something amazing. But even with that, she was not willing to give up the fight.

Focusing all her body to keep going, she extended her tongue again and shot it as hard as possible into Sara’s belly button. Her friend gasped and her licking slowed down, giving Kira the chance to launch her own assault on Sara, shooting her tongue with immense strength into Sara’s belly button again and again. Now it was Sara’s turn to moan uncontrollably, as Kira’s tongue shot into her belly button in frequent succession, getting stronger with every hit. That’s Kira alright, Sara thought while trying to withstand the innumerable waves of pleasure surging to her body. Using her strength and nothing else to solve every of her problems. But that’s also why I love her.

Against Kira’s hope that Sara would cave in under the barrage of tongue shots, she attacked back, intensifying her weaker but better used and more tactical attacks, while Kira still concentrated on pure strength. Both girls were practically raping the other’s belly button with their tongues, their whole bodies shaking and trembling. After a few more minutes of this, both friends screamed ear-shakingly loud as Sara rolled off Kira and then both came simultaneously in the biggest orgasm they ever had. Every part of their bodies was trembling, and the cries of pleasure could be heard three flats away. They came and came and came, the sheets overflowing with their fluids, as they laid beside the other, cumming their hearts out.

Ten minutes had passed, and Kira’s body finally stopped trembling. She sat herself up and saw that Sara was already sitting on the bed, also recovered from the monumental orgasm. Both looked at each other and busted out laughing at the exact same time. Kira crawled to Sara, embracing her, not noticing the instant blush on her friend’s face. “That was awesome.”, Kira exclaimed. “I never expected this to happen, but WOW.” “Yeah”, Sara replied. “It was a lot of fun.” Both laid in the other’s arms for a few more seconds before Kira disengaged and looked Sara deep in the eye. It seamed like she was searching for the right words, a state Sara had never seen her friend in, who was never shy of an answer. And suddenly she knew exactly was Kira was going to say and knew that her only chance was now, because Kira already began to talk. “You know Sara, I kind of realized something during our fight right now. I think I lo……” “NO”

gravity in her voice that Kira never heard form Sara. Sitting over Kira and taking a dominating position, she said: “No, not this time. Not with this. You are not going to take the advantage this time.” Kira looked in deep surprise at her friend, a feeling that grew to epic proportions, as Sara suddenly took out a small dildo out of her pocket. “Sara, what...?” “Silence!”, Sara said, shutting Kira up by inserting the dildo into Kira’s shining red belly button, a feeling that made the only shortly recovered Kira moan uncontrollably, while Sara continued. “I always carry this dildo around when I am here. Do you know how many times I secretly fucked my belly button with this in your bathroom? How many times I thought about doing all these things to you? And now it finally happened and now I will take the lead here.” “Sara”, Kira moaned. “You…really?”

“Yes.”, Sara said, now in a more softly voice, while pushing the dildo into Kira’s belly button. “Yes, this is all real. Kira you were always there for me. You protected me, gave me courage, and took me out of my shell. You know I had a rough time as a child, but when we were together, I could forget all that and just enjoy life. You are my ray of sunshine and that’s why I love you.” “Sara…?” “I say it again. I am deeply and truly in love with you. You are everything to me. And I think you finally noticed this too and I am so happy about it. Now there is only one thing left to do. Showing you that I am not the shy and timid little girl anymore that needs to be protected. I want this to be an equal relationship and because of that I’m gonna make you my bitch now!”

And with this, Sara rammed the dildo hard into Kira’s belly button, making her scream in pleasure. She humped it in and out, using a strength Kira never had known from Sara. And Kira loved it. “YES…YES...YES. Oh please, don’t stop. Don’t stop.” Sara smiled and intensified her attack, raping Kira’s belly button into submission. Kira felt so good, better than anytime during this entire evening or even her entire life. “YES...”, she screamed again. “OH, SARA, I love you. I love you so much. Please, make me your bitch. DO IT!” And soon later, Kira came, wetting Sara’s pants. But she was happy, happier than she had ever been, because the girl she loved was right here. And they would never leave each other.

A few hours later:

“You are the best, Sara!”
“Thanks. It feels amazing to finally show you my feelings.”
“And I am very grateful you did. And that you have all these fantasies. Otherwise, I may never realized my own feelings.”
“But you did. And there are so many more fantasies that we can explore together.”
“This side of yours if truly amazing. I love you, Sara.”
“I love you too, Kira.”

Offline sixgunlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Battle in the Middle
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 07:30:42 AM »
Perfect, as always! ????