News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey

• 95 Replies

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Re: Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey
« Reply #90 on: Yesterday at 03:03:43 PM »
I predict a win for Heather!!

TGIF Bitches
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #91 on: Yesterday at 07:22:46 PM »
Squeezing my thighs as hard as I can around your waist and its pure heaven everytime you scream out in pain!! As I continue jamming the palms of my hands up into your fat udders and digging my claws into the bulging flesh, as I scream out when you rake your left set of claws out of my right mauled breast and before I can do anything my mouth is busted open again by your left fist "aaargghh!!" as I squeeze my thighs even more around your waist, the mud and rocks digging into my back as you blast me again in the mouth and the blood splatters from my lip, as Im dazed from that one since my head is trapped against the muddy bank, I dig my nails into both your breasts as deep as they can go and then rake both my sets of nails down your breasts and over both your nipples as I scream out "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!!" and as I hear you scream out in pain from my nails, I quickly swing my right hand up and grab your left wrist digging my bloody claws into your wrist keeping you from punching me again, only this time I ball my left fist up and squeeze my thighs and as you scream out in pain I send my left fist hooking around and crashing it hard into the side of your mouth!! Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: Yesterday at 07:45:48 PM »
I watch in awe as Honey and Heather keep battering each other. I am not sure how much longer they can go on but the crowd just roars as more blood appears and they scream for a knockout!

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #93 on: Today at 12:02:59 AM »
Not much time left, but I hope Busty Honey gets humiliated. Just something about her I don't like.  My vote is for Heather!
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #94 on: Today at 12:36:30 AM »
As a Heather supporter, Honey's scissors are a big concern right now.  Both women are giving hell to each other's huge tits, but a bodyscissors can sap every bit of strength a girl has!  Heather is in serious danger!!

Come on Heather!  Finish her off!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: Today at 02:00:32 AM »
Bring it home Irish
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages