News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

president vs former prime minister

• 1 Replies

Offline marcelit30

• God Member
president vs former prime minister
« on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »
Who will win in a no rules fight between Cristina Kirchner and Tsipi Livni?

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: president vs former prime minister
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »
About Tzipi Livni:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzipi_Livni
"...According to an interview in Yediot Aharonot described in The Sunday Times , she served in the elite Mossad  unit responsible for Operation Wrath of God  (also known as Bayonet). in the 1980s. She resigned in August 1983 to marry and finish her law studies...".

"...Operation Wrath of God also called Operation Bayonet, was a covert operation directed by Israel and the Mossad to assassinate individuals alleged to have been directly or indirectly involved in the 1972 Munich massacre.
Their targets included members of the Palestinian terrorist group "Black September" , who were responsible for the Munich attack, and members of the Palestine Liberation Organization  accused of being involved. Authorized to begin by Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir in the autumn of 1972, the operation may have continued for more than 20 years. During this time, covert Israeli assassination units killed dozens of suspected conspirators across Europe, including the mistaken murder of an innocent waiter , Norway,  in what became known as the Lillehammer affair An additional military assault was launched by Israeli commandos deep inside Lebanon to kill several high-profile Palestinian targets. This string of assassinations spurred retaliatory attacks by Black September against a variety of Israeli government targets around the world. It has also prompted criticism of Israel over its choice of targets, tactic of assassination, and overall effectiveness. Because of the secretive nature of the operation, some details are unverifiable beyond a single source, including the story of an Israeli  who claims to have led an Israeli assassination squad..."

One can conjecture that the woman who worked in the Israel secret service (Mossad) fights very well.  
Tzipi Livni win easily.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:26:49 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.