News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dice fighting

• 30 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: Dice fighting
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 02:38:30 PM »
Thinking as a variation, I might increase the needed roll for enhancement/jobbers to 15 and maybe lower it for main eventers to 8 or 10

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2022, 01:56:45 PM »
Thinking as a variation, I might increase the needed roll for enhancement/jobbers to 15 and maybe lower it for main eventers to 8 or 10

Goodyear thought... before fight starts IT could be possible to compare both fighters in height,  weight or other Things to decide about advantages for some rolls or moves/ attacks
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Online bigfan877

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 01:12:02 PM »
Hello,

I did this up really quick, so sorry if there are typos. You should get the basic idea, and it can always be altered to add more rules. Enjoy

Simple female fighting dice game.

Each fighter starts with a set number of endurance points, These can be the same or different, but should be determined before the fight starts.

Step 1 : Each fighter rolls a d20, the higher roll makes her attack. In cases of tie rolls neither scores a significant move and both fighters re-roll the d20

Step 2: determine the effect: If the winner’s roll was 10 or more higher than the losers she scores a double hit and rolls double damage dice.

Step 3: determine the location of the attack. This can be decided by the winner or done randomly. To randomly find out where attack happened, the winner rolls a d6. 1- pussy, 2- legs, 3- belly, 4 - back 5 - arms, 6 - boobs.

Step 4: Amount of damage. If the winner is deciding the location roll a d8 for all attacks and subtract that from the total endurance points. If random use the following die for each target. 1- pussy d10, 2 - legs d4, 3 - Belly d6, 4 - Back d6, 5 - Arms d4, 6 - Boobs d10

Step 5: Winner describes the attack, if the fighter is taken to 0 or less endurance points they submit, are KO’d, or some how lose the fight. If both fighters still have endurance left return to Step 1 and continue the fight.

Offline stakefighter_melissa

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 07:27:54 PM »
Dice can make things EXTREMELY interesting .   Especially when it comes to the STAKES!
Pay up bitch!

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 08:06:51 PM »
Cool

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2022, 11:26:06 AM »
Hello,

I did this up really quick, so sorry if there are typos. You should get the basic idea, and it can always be altered to add more rules. Enjoy

Simple female fighting dice game.

Each fighter starts with a set number of endurance points, These can be the same or different, but should be determined before the fight starts.

Step 1 : Each fighter rolls a d20, the higher roll makes her attack. In cases of tie rolls neither scores a significant move and both fighters re-roll the d20

Step 2: determine the effect: If the winner’s roll was 10 or more higher than the losers she scores a double hit and rolls double damage dice.

Step 3: determine the location of the attack. This can be decided by the winner or done randomly. To randomly find out where attack happened, the winner rolls a d6. 1- pussy, 2- legs, 3- belly, 4 - back 5 - arms, 6 - boobs.

Step 4: Amount of damage. If the winner is deciding the location roll a d8 for all attacks and subtract that from the total endurance points. If random use the following die for each target. 1- pussy d10, 2 - legs d4, 3 - Belly d6, 4 - Back d6, 5 - Arms d4, 6 - Boobs d10

Step 5: Winner describes the attack, if the fighter is taken to 0 or less endurance points they submit, are KO’d, or some how lose the fight. If both fighters still have endurance left return to Step 1 and continue the fight.

Hey...

That will work very fine in my mind.
I would add on step 3 a roll for the action, bitte, kick, Slapstick etc.. for example an give the damage roll an Addition.

For example...

Location... Pussy - D10
Action... Snitch - +3 Addition

And the damaged girl should be have an Option to reduce the damage by Block for example.

At last it must be declared at the end of a rund one girl felt and the fight continues on the ground. So the top girl have an advantage.

Greets Liz

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2022, 07:31:45 PM »
No one any idea to bring more detailed fights in this great basics from bigfan877? I am working on. As an rpg player i mean it is a good base to work on. Would like to deep and discuss that model with you all interested people.

I am searching for tournament modes with unequal or "not standard" numbers of fighters too.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 07:33:07 PM by NastyLiz »

Online bigfan877

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 02:21:38 PM »
No one any idea to bring more detailed fights in this great basics from bigfan877? I am working on. As an rpg player i mean it is a good base to work on. Would like to deep and discuss that model with you all interested people.

I am searching for tournament modes with unequal or "not standard" numbers of fighters too.

Thanks Liz,

Yeah that was the most basic and quickest of rules I posted, I've done things more detailed and with many additions. If you want to discuss send me a message and we can talk.

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2022, 07:22:19 PM »
Hey... so i think i have a system to play with. It is possible to use it for rounds fighting and fighting to a ko. If there is interest i will post my system here when i am finished giving a form. Later i will post a fight between Lena Meyer-Landrut and Emma Watson here in the thread. So you can have a look...

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2022, 08:29:39 PM »
would love to see

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2022, 09:17:31 PM »
There are a couple of places that have interesting dice mechanics
Pay up bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2022, 12:08:09 PM »
Hey... so i think i have a system to play with. It is possible to use it for rounds fighting and fighting to a ko. If there is interest i will post my system here when i am finished giving a form. Later i will post a fight between Lena Meyer-Landrut and Emma Watson here in the thread. So you can have a look...

Love the idea.

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2022, 06:00:17 PM »
So i think i got a step closer to the thing i want to create...
It seems that it would be a board game...

Maybe someone of you is interested abou that.
I am ever interested in talking about new ideas or tipps...

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2022, 06:01:28 PM »
Chatfighters has interesting dice mechanics ... not too hard to learn either
Pay up bitch!

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2023, 06:09:45 PM »
In case of a dice brwaling game i found and want to theme it a bit to catfights i want to ask you what attacks/moves you will mind.

I  am coming to:

Hairpulling
Slapping to Face
Slapping to Body
Scratching in Face
Scratching on Body
Locking Head between legs
Locking body between legs

Do you have any ideas for a move/attack to differentiate? I am searching for classic catfights and NHB Brawl "Moves".

And do you know used skills of defending in a catfight?