News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

strong women: looking for recollections, memories and stories from the 50s to 70

• 5 Replies

Offline armfan

To us old folks here: Remember a time, when not everything could be recorded on a mobile phone and shared on the internet and a time, when muscles weren't generally acceptible for women?

I'm looking for memories, recollections, stories, anecdotes from that time. If you had a faible for strong women then, how did you notice?

Can you share any encounters you had - maybe you saw some gymnasts armwrestling or the waitress boasting about how much she could hold on her tray? Maybe you noticed abs or biceps on women at the pool? From my memories, the strongest women where the artists at the circus. Only there and from very far away, I could see two female artists armwrestling each other at their trailer and it still haunts me today, how excited it made me, when I was young.

Please share your memories.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
School Gym Teachers:  especially Mrs Pfeffer.  When we were doing self-defense, she offered to demonstrate how tiring it is to actually fight by offering to go toe-to-toe with any girl in the class for 60 seconds, no rules.  (No girl stepped up.)

Also:  the waitresses at Hilltop (gigantic restaurant) in Saugus, MA.

Offline armfan

School Gym Teachers:  especially Mrs Pfeffer.  When we were doing self-defense, she offered to demonstrate how tiring it is to actually fight by offering to go toe-to-toe with any girl in the class for 60 seconds, no rules.  (No girl stepped up.)

Also:  the waitresses at Hilltop (gigantic restaurant) in Saugus, MA.

When was that and what did the waitresses do?

Offline snw

• God Member
The senior beach trip. Two girls were fighting already but had just started. It was under the street lights along the beach side of the hotel so they were on the sand. 25-30 people watching and both girls and boys cheering on their favorite. The two girls were wearing T-shirts and their bikini bottom. They fought briefly back and forth till one girl who was taller caught the other with a shot to the face. The other girl stopped swinging I guess stunned but it was a bad time to stop. The taller girl grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled down causing the other to bend at the waist. The taller girl began lifting her knee up as she pulled her opponent’s head down to meet it. The first couple the other girl tried pulling free but she stopped struggling and saying let go bitch. The other one would command “tell me I kicked your ass. When she didn’t, another knee lift then asked her again. . She kept saying “let me go” and received another. Finally she didn’t respond and was still being asked after each one. The girl finally dropped to a knee causing the bigger girl to stumble just a bit but didn’t let go. One of the beaten girls friends tried to break them up, which started another fight as the tall girls friend came in to stop her. They began to fight. The taller girl shoved her rival to the ground and went to help her friend which wasn’t necessary as her friend was doing almost the same exact thing to her opponent. That was when someone yelled out the cops are coming, sending everyone to scatter.
What made it so good was all the girls were hot and fairly evenly matched but it was one sided anyway. I had, had quite a bit to drink pretty much the whole week being senior week which left quite a lot of times I couldn’t recall. However that was something I’ve never forgotten and one reason I’m sure was why one sided fights with two equally matched girls is my favorite. The asking of the one girl to say she got her ass kicked and the receiving of another knee when she wouldn’t showed total control. Knowing she’d won but wanting everyone there to hear it is why I love that same sort of ending being my preferred ending too.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Back in the late 70's a friend of mine had an older sister. About six years older than me so she was about 23 at the time. She liked to exercise and I remember seeing her at our swim club. She had a nice figure but it was firm. No flab and definition on her bicep. Now at this time I also use to fantasize about a friend of mine's (not the same friend) mom wrestling other women and she would always be on the losing end.  I began to fantasize about my one friend's sister wrestling my other friend's mom. Of course it would be no contest since my friend's mom had zero muscle tone and I'm sure my friend's sister would have her way with her.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Friend's older sister who scored winning TD in the school Powder Puff Football game the Saturday before Thanksgiving.