News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Raquel Welch Memorial Tournament

• 3 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
Raquel Welch Memorial Tournament
« on: February 18, 2023, 12:35:43 AM »
I propose a Raquel Welch memorial tournament featuring the who's who of actresses who she worked with

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Raquel Welch Memorial Tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 12:50:30 PM »
I propose a Raquel Welch memorial tournament featuring the who's who of actresses who she worked with

Raquel was a certified Genius, having a high I.Q.  She was a mixed race woman also.  And she also had the voice of a sex kitten.  How tragic is it that during her last years she became a recluse?! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 03:41:14 PM »
I'd have loved to see Kate Beckinsale vs Nicole Kidman filming the 1,000,000 Million Years BC catfight scene in a remake. And fighting as real as could reasonably be expected. Purely for authenticity of course. Would have been epic and I expect given us another classic!!
I'm sure neither of them ever worked with the lovely Raquel but that doesn't stop me dreaming and nominating them.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 03:43:55 PM by DKBfb1 »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 03:58:43 PM »
Ironic that Raquel's 1,000,000 B.C. look will live forever thru "Shawshank Redemption".  She was the pinup poster in Andy Dufresne's cell which covered his tunnel opening.

And, on the tournament:
Perhaps one of the tournament fights should be on roller skates; in honor of "Kansas City Bomber (1972)".