News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nice Catfight Compilation

• 6 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Nice Catfight Compilation
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 03:26:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing this.

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 07:41:47 AM »
Great vid, al real old catfight style stuf and very good.

It shows one important message for a catfigther  - if your skirt is tight pull it up or get it of quick to survive!!

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 02:27:57 PM »
I think the B&W film  in the saloon, when the singer tries to steal a customer from one of her colleagues will resonate with fans of a certain age.   Hours of sitting through second rate films in the hope that two ladies might go at it, as they did here.   The barman got what he deserved for try to break it up and perhaps unusually,  this was a reasonably lengthy scrap.   Legs on show and a bunch of excited chorus girls came on stage to encourage them.  In those days it was all you could wish for.

Offline aniani

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 10:21:58 PM »

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2022, 04:04:19 PM »
I think the B&W film  in the saloon, when the singer tries to steal a customer from one of her colleagues will resonate with fans of a certain age.   Hours of sitting through second rate films in the hope that two ladies might go at it, as they did here.   The barman got what he deserved for try to break it up and perhaps unusually,  this was a reasonably lengthy scrap.   Legs on show and a bunch of excited chorus girls came on stage to encourage them.  In those days it was all you could wish for.

This one is the famous "The Daltons' Women".
Most of the others are clips filmed by Frank Rusha.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 04:06:05 PM by gmenn »

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2022, 06:26:19 AM »
Lots of videos from the original Catfight City --  a lot more than I knew they  released.  They were  the Rolls Royce  of catfights in their day!