News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gor

• 7 Replies

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Gor
« on: July 03, 2022, 08:29:56 PM »

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Re: Gor
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 09:20:33 PM »
I often wonder if a few of the women stunt players go off and go at  it at home.... to see who really is the better fighter. This was not a bad fight, but not like Destry Rides again.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 01:07:44 AM »
If I recall correctly there were at least 2, maybe 3 different "Gor" movies.  All had catfights.  This one was far and away the best.

Offline sepper

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 10:01:16 AM »
Hi

this is from Gor 2. Film is shit but a fight 2 vs 1 is what i like

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2022, 04:24:37 AM »
Damn dirty blonde.   It was a good fight but without weapons. The blonde was a Pusey using those things   Warrior or not lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Rudis

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2022, 11:13:43 AM »
Love that clip. The producers were not afraid to show obvious arousal on the faces of the spectators when it started to turn climactic.  I wish it went to a proper finish too! :-)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 07:22:40 AM »
I read a bunch of the Gor novels in college.  They are well written, kind of a mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but more importantly pretty much at least one really well written catfight in every novel.  There are actually a significant number of people that live a "Gorean" lifestyle.  Kind of a subset of S&M where women find tru happiness in the service of a man while men should appreciate and protect women in every way.  If you read the books it almost makes sense... especially if you remember they were written during the sexual revolution.  The first movie is very loosely based on the first book.  Clearly the writers didn't read a lot of the books... got the general idea... women fighting... sexy outfits... perfect sexploitation movie.  The Brunette is a princess kind of raised above the idea of fighting for men.  But eventually she is forced into it while she is posing as the slave of.Tarl Cabot as they work to rescue her king and recover her cities Home Stone.  If I remember right that is the only catfight in the movie, but obviously a pretty good one.  The second movie strays even further from the books.  It is like the writers said "this catfight stuff works great... we should make a movie where there are nothing but really pourly done catfights."  Even as a catfight fan these are pretty bad.  No purpose.  No plot.  Just beautiful women staging a really poorly choreographed battle.  I think there are 3 fights in the second movie, but even I wouldn't watch it again.  If you want to read the books all 32 of them are found here::

https://archive.org/details/01tarnsmanofgorjohnnorman

Enjoy!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 04:26:08 PM »
Hi

this is from Gor 2. Film is shit but a fight 2 vs 1 is what i like

Here is the Gor 2 movie for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCp18Nnv40