News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Realistic cyber fights

• 4 Replies

Offline Celinechristy35

Realistic cyber fights
« on: July 02, 2022, 02:19:58 PM »
Hey girls (and guys)
Ive had sooo many cyber matchups,but im mostly disappointed after initial excitement,as nearly always they degenerate into the usual hairpull roll and rub stuff.i love fighting,and despite being bi,i long for a realistic fight with fists,knees etc,an enemy rather than a friend (i have enough friends).if anyone wants to call me out ill fight them.win or lose
All my love...celinexx
Ps.i fight guys too
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 03:42:43 PM by Celinechristy35 »

Online TomKing1957

Re: Realistic cyber fights
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 07:37:27 PM »
I would love to see what you got. I am a male 65 yo looking for a realistic fight also. I can cyber as myself or my wife. She is 60 yo 5'6'' 140.

Tom
Discord is is tomking57 #2579

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 10:46:44 PM »
Hey girls (and guys)
Ive had sooo many cyber matchups,but im mostly disappointed after initial excitement,as nearly always they degenerate into the usual hairpull roll and rub stuff.i love fighting,and despite being bi,i long for a realistic fight with fists,knees etc,an enemy rather than a friend (i have enough friends).if anyone wants to call me out ill fight them.win or lose
All my love...celinexx
Ps.i fight guys too

Celine-- you know about me, I sure not a roll and rub fighter.  I won't disappoint, provided the fight has high level of realism. that's all I nee knowing how to cyber fight like real fight. 
~kiss ~ kate

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 03:47:41 PM »
Hey girls (and guys)
All my love...celinexx
Ps.i fight guys too

I like your likes, trillian is saracomor

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 07:54:40 PM »
Deborah 1223 at trillan if interested
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.