News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfights And Golf

• 5 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Catfights And Golf
« on: July 16, 2022, 01:34:30 PM »
My husband and I really are members of a golf club. This was the basis for one of my stories (Kiva’s Fight Journal, Chapter 3 ). Honestly, playing with groups of women can feel catty sometimes. Some women are very competitive. Add the country club culture to the mix, and I would feel like I’m in the pics below.

But when did golf clubs start referring to women’s tournaments as “catfights?” See links. Perhaps I’ve been playing at the wrong club. Do you think they refer to the men’s tournaments as “cockfights?”

https://alpinebaygolf.com/event/ladies-catfight-10am/
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournament/The_Cat_Fight_at_Bengal_Ridge_2022
http://wolganewnan.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-20-catfight.html
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Catfights And Golf
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 01:59:30 PM »
Actually, the true catfight starts when the club membership application is submitted for consideration.  It's no rules at that point.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 10:01:24 PM »
So…I played like crap today. :( Maybe it was the Texas heat wave, but I shot a 98, well above my handicap. My group of women all got along well, so I’m sorry to report no catfights occurred. But if I play this lousy again, I just might take it out on someone  >:(.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 10:26:21 PM »
Actually, the true catfight starts when the club membership application is submitted for consideration.  It's no rules at that point.

Accusations of:
<> intra-club member flirtation
<> pre-marital questionable conduct
<> children outside the marriage
<> private school expulsion of children
can all be expected to emerge.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 04:32:36 AM »

Accusations of:
<> intra-club member flirtation
<> pre-marital questionable conduct
<> children outside the marriage
<> private school expulsion of children
can all be expected to emerge.

Ha! I lived in a conservative, highly moralistic community where all of those on the list would have been issues. If you were a single mom, don’t even think of running for school board. I agree country clubs make excellent settings for catfight stories. One of my first stories here was a wrestling match between a country club woman and a girl “from the wrong side of the tracks.” I considered a spin-off series centered around the club but never got around to it.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 05:37:56 AM »
I could see two couples playing and one of the wives is quite a bit better and dresses so she catches the eyes of both men. Competitive trash talk to go with the two men falling over themselves with her sexy catty display could certainly cause a good catfight.  Hot to think about really. Getting beaten in golf is bad enough but watching your husband drooling over it would certainly be a catalyst.  Then losing the fight as well could make you quit golf.