News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TABSK: Dreamland Edition

• 1 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
TABSK: Dreamland Edition
« on: July 13, 2022, 12:41:55 AM »
Dear TABSK:  My name is Amanda, a 42-year old blonde MILF (so I'm told .... *blushing*) who is a lifelong reader of yours (like, literally, since I could read).  I've stuck with you all these yours because your advice is firmly grounded in reality.  So it's with some trepidation I take you into the realm of ..... dreams.  A dream I had last night.  About a catfight with my BFF/frenemy/whatever-she-is Heather.  So, in this dream (which was vividly realistic...does that mean anything?), I'm lying on an inflatable camping air matress (I rarely camp--I hate bugs), trying to sneak in a badly-needed nap.  And my .... well, I guess frenemy was the right word .... Heather (I hate feuds--I guess that's why I've always been reluctant to admit she's a frenemy) .... shows up in lingerie (I've never seen her in lingerie--I swear) .... and starts hogging the mattress.  Next to me .... so close that, in the dream, I can feel her flesh on mine.  She and I have never been flesh to flesh like that in real life .... I'm not a fan of body contact, except with my husband.  Anyways, in the dream, her flesh on mine gets her ..... and, yes, I admit, me .... all horny and aroused.  Like, all the classic signs ... rock-hard breasts, protruded nipples, soaked panties.  And, to relieve our horniess, we .... wrestle.  Or, well, catfight, actually.  Claws in hair.  Knees in crotches.  Cussing.

> You bitch, Heather, I hate you.

> Fuck you, slut Amanda.

> I'll fuck you up, Heather.

> I dare you to try, Amanda Asshole.

Like, back and forth like this.

And part of me realizes this is a dream.  So I resist the urge to wake up.  I'm, like, slamming my eyelids down as hard as I can.  And it somehow works, because in the dream I'm cumming in these gushing waves, screaming in orgasm.  And Heather isn't cumming.... she's taking advantage of my distraction and mounting me and pinning me and tearing at my unprotected breasts.  Which only arouses me more, and makes me cum even harder.  For hours it feels like.

And at 4am, all the writhing and cumming finally wakes me up.  Sadly, because I wasn't satisfied yet.  So my husband woke up with me riding him.

Anyways.  What does this mean?  Amanda

Dear Amanda--It means you need to ask Heather when she's available for a drink .... or two.  The rest will take care of itself.  TABSK

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: TABSK: Dreamland Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 01:16:02 AM »
Dear TABSK--Catherine here.
Lifelong reader.  And a psychiatrist.
 Your advice "hits the mark" 95% of the time, but as some readers have pointed out occassionally, sometimes you don't bring in experts when their perspective is called for.

Which it is in Amanda's case.

May I address Amanda diectly?  Amanda, first: .... I commend your openness ... your vulnerability.  Leverage that with Heather (don't be afraid to feud with her, if a feud with you is what she seeks). 

But, more specifically.  Dreams :  If you dream about someone having sex with you, it's because they desire sex with you.  (This is science, even if it doesn't sound like it ..... trust me.)

And if you dream about a frenemy catfighting you .....  she wants to catfight you. 

All you need to do is show up at her door.  (Let me know if you need a ride.)  Catherine

Dear Catherine--thanks for the tip.  Oh, and .... what field did you say your expertise was in?  Psychiatry?  Uber-ing?  Fighting?  All 3?  TABSK